Bombshell Bridal Boutique Reviews

Bombshell Bridal Boutique 7
  • Chelsey

Chelsey May · Getting married on 10/23/2021

Plus Size Specialist

They treat you like family! They understand your insecurities! I loved my appointment. I never once felt insecure or rushed here like I’ve heard about other salons. They were excited for me coming for my first shopping experience!

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Emily

Emily K Birr · Getting married on 09/12/2020

Amazing Experience

I was terrified to get my wedding dress, I had absolutely no clue what I was going to wear and had no idea what looked good on my body. Brittany helped me try all the styles and asked me what I liked and disliked about each in order to figure out what would fit my style best. My dress was under $1000, and is being customized for me as well! We set up a time in July to come back and spend the weekend again looking for bridesmaid dresses. LOVE THEM!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Bombshell Bridal Boutique's reply:

Emily, you are so sweet. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. You're dress is GORGEOUS on you, and you're going to make a beautiful bride!
  • Teri

Teri · Getting married on 06/13/2020

These Women Are ANGELS!!!

These ladies are so amazing, sweet, wonderful, and helpful! They really make you feel special. Debra was my stylist when I first came in to start trying on dresses. She is practically psychic! She knew what I wanted even before I said anything and knew what would be perfect for me even when I didn't know! She helped me find the perfect dress for me and made me feel like a true bride! When I came back a month later to order my dress, Emily helped me. She was just as helpful as Debra and made me feel just as special! I could never say thank you enough! It was so great to leave my message on the wall and join the many other Bombshell Brides. I'm so glad to be part of the Bombshell family!!! I can't wait to wear my beautiful dress and to be a beautiful bride on my wedding day (6/13/2020), all thanks to the ladies of Bombshell Bridal!!!

Sent on 03/07/2019
    Bombshell Bridal Boutique 8
    Bombshell Bridal Boutique 9
  • Rita

Rita Shay · Getting married on 05/09/2020

Incredible!!!!

Thank you Sioban and Bombshell for an incredible experience! I said "YES" to the first dress I had my eyes on. Sioban was so helpful, caring and gave us all the time we needed when celebrating my special moment. I would recommend Bombshell to anyone looking for their wedding dress. I can't wait to wear my wedding dress on May 9, 2020! Thank you Bombshell for making the process SO easy for me! Lots of Love xoxo

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Getting married on 04/18/2020

I would recommend bombshell bridal to everyone!!

I bought my wedding dress from here this weekend and I wouldn’t change a thing! It was nice being able to try on dresses that actually fit me, unlike many other places I went to. Siobhan made the whole process amazing. She was honest, personable, and fast! She knew so much about every style of dress and made me feel so comfortable! The decision I made was a hard one because I liked so many, but she made it as easy and stress free as possible! I am so happy with the choice I made and everyone should go here!!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Michelle · Getting married on 03/28/2020

I have been plus sized my entire life, clothes shopping has always been a miserable task for me. About 2 years ago, I found out about Bombshell Bridal from another plus size friend that was getting married. At this point, I wasn't even engaged yet. When my time came around, I knew exactly where I wanted to go. I made my appointment about 6 weeks ahead of time, because I was so excited to finally be able to go. Julie, who is AMAZING, was my sales consultant. She never once made me feel uncomfortable about my size. Seven dresses later I found "The One." We celebrated with a campaign toast AND it was my Birthday so they surprised my group and myself with a mini Birthday celebration. I have gone in a few more times since that day, and they always remember my name (not just my consultant, but everyone). They have an amazing group of woman working there, and they receive my highest recommendation.

Sent on 07/16/2014

Megan Pidgeon · Getting married on 03/28/2020

Amazing Experience!

I had a fantastic experience here with Britney. I had a weekday appointment on a day the store was open for appointments only. It was fantastic. The first thing Britney said when we started to look for dresses was that they "critique the dress, not the body" which I LOVED hearing! I was able to take a few hours (because I was the only appointment), and tried on a bunch of dresses (none were too small; I'm a size 14-16 in jeans, and she was telling me I was petite!) until I found the one that was just right for me! Britney was super positive the entire time, and was very appreciative of our opinions and feedback about the dresses. I never felt pressured to like something I didn't fully like, and she was able to read between the lines before I fully realized I didn't like something just from the language I was using to talk about it. I will shout from the rooftops how much I loved my experience here, and will send every plus sized lady I know to have as great an experience as I did! They're amazing!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Kymm · Getting married on 12/08/2019

Seriously the best!!

I don't even know where to begin! My experience here was absolutely amazing. My stylist was Siobhan and just by briefly talking to me on the phone while scheduling an appointment we clicked. She knew the exact style i wanted and we found my dream dress! Everyone here is so sweet, positive and uplifting. You really feel "at home" here! My experience was so amazing. We even went back for my maid of honor and bridesmaids dresses!

Sent on 02/03/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney · Getting married on 12/07/2019

Bombshell is an awesome place. I saw them at a bridal show last winter and really liked the story behind the shop. I went in last march just to look, and it ended up with me falling in love with my dress. I had an appointment earlier that day to look at a different place, and the atmosphere is so different at bombshell. Different in a good way. Knowing that it is a plus size boutique and the staff can relate to you in that way, I knew if I didn't get my dress that day that I would come back and try more there. The atmosphere is amazing you feel loved as soon as you walk in the door till the moment you leave!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Bombshell Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your kind thoughts and words with us, Courtney! We are delighted to know you had the experience we strive to give each of our brides, and are thrilled that you found THE special gown with us. You are sure to make a stunning bride and thank you for giving us the opportunity to be part of this special time in your life. Welcome to the Bombshell Family!

Emily · Getting married on 11/29/2019

I had the absolute best experience at Bombshell Bridal. I said yes to my dream dress! Thank you so much to Siobhan....what an amazing and sweet stylist. Helpful, kind and patient. My mom and I are so grateful we found this bridal salon. Thank you so much Siobhan, for making me feel so special. I truly couldn’t be happier with my dress or this experience. Love, Emily D

Sent on 09/03/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica Goodman · Getting married on 11/08/2019

Amazing day

I just said yes to my dress today and from the moment I walked in I knew they were something special. They actually let me go looking around and just have fun no pressure just able to take my time and actually look. My stylist Lexi was beyond amazing she was an expert clipper and helped me narrow down dresses easily. When i found the dress I knew it she lowered the lights to show the shimmer and I was hooked.

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • Katherine

Katherine · Getting married on 10/12/2019

They were great helping me find my dress. I was originally just going in there to look at dresses but not buy one but they picked out the most perfect dress for me. I can’t wait to wear it for my wedding.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Bombshell Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your kind thoughts and words with us, Katherine! We are delighted to know you had the experience we strive to give each of our brides, and are thrilled that you found THE special gown with us. You are sure to make a stunning bride and thank you for giving us the opportunity to be part of this special time in your life. We can't wait to see photos! Welcome to the Bombshell Family!
  • Danielle

Danielle · Getting married on 09/14/2019

Make you feel like their most important client!

I love them! I will forever recommend Bombshell to my friends and the brides I work with. They make you feel like the most important person in the room!

Sent on 03/02/2019

Jenn · Getting married on 08/30/2019

Went to go wedding dress shopping and found my dress today. I had such an amazing experience today and every plus size bride should go here!!! 100% worth it.

Sent on 08/11/2018
  • Alexandra

Alexandra DeYonke · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing and a half!

I was the bride who knew exactly what dress she wanted... until I didn't. My family is from Detroit, and I was living in North Carolina when I got engaged. I went to a salon in North Carolina (Carolina Bridal World in Smithfield), and had an absolutely terrible experience. I tried on a beautiful dress that I felt like was "the one!", and then their stylist came over and told me they don't get many pregnant brides, and I was so pretty. Those comments ruined me!! I felt like that was my dress, but couldn't do buisness with a company that treated plus sized brides so poorly. My family convinced me to come up to Michigan and go to Bombshell Bridal. I was so nervous- at this point I had been to 10+ salons, and hadn't felt that connection with any other dress. The moment I walked into Bombshell was so uplifting. They said - try on anything. See what you like! I might have tried on 10+ dresses. And then, I felt a spark! It was a dress very similar to the one I had tried on in North Carolina, but raw silk, and strapless. I had a great experience with the fitting, and walked away very happy. Four months later I was shopping for accesories and started describing the dress from North Carolina- not the one I had bought!! I called Bombshell in tears and they said- hold up! What dress is this? I gave them the designer and style, and they said they currently didn't carry that designer, but would move heaven and earth to get me the dress of my dreams. Flash forward a few months- I tried on both dresses when they came in, and took home the one of my dreams, the same designer and style of the dress I had tried on in North Carolina. Bombshell was so patient and loving the entire time- and they really went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. I wish I had gone there first!

Sent on 07/10/2019
    Bombshell Bridal Boutique 10

Rachel · Married on 04/20/2019

I just found my gown this weekend and I must say Bombshell is amazing! Sara and Debra were such fun and good listeners. I LOVE that fact I could try on any gown without worry about fit. The quality of service and gowns are bar none. Go to Bomshell and know you will be taken care of while you find your gown.

Sent on 04/23/2018

Ruthann · Married on 12/01/2018

First and only place I went. Connie welcomed me with a hug and help me find the most perfect dress! All the girls were so helpful and kind. The environment was so positive and relaxing. I could not have had a better experience! I can not wait to be a Bombshell Bride on my big day. With out a doubt the best place to go!!!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Trisha · Married on 11/03/2018

Plus Size Bride Heaven!

After having a pretty disappointing experience at another salon that ensured me that they would have dresses in my size and style I wanted, then only had 5 for me to try, I ended up at Bombshell. I've never felt more amazing in my entire life. Every single dress that I liked, I could try on. The staff there is awesome and makes you feel like you are the most beautiful person to walk the Earth. I tried on probably upwards of 15 dresses simply because I could and I had the option to, but I ended up with my dream dress and couldn't have been happier in it. Everyone absolutely loved it too!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Holly · Married on 10/27/2018

I went In to see some dresses on a sale not really ready to try on due to barley walking with a cane after knee surgery, but once I was in there Deb was amazing and was so helpful. She did whatever it took to help me hobble around and into dresses. Because of her and the rest of the staff I SAID YES TO THE DRESS!!! amazing store and such amazing people

Bombshell Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your kind thoughts and words with us, Holly! We are delighted to know you had the experience we strive to give each of our brides, and are thrilled that you found THE special gown with us. You are sure to make a stunning bride and thank you for giving us the opportunity to be part of this special time in your life. Welcome to the Bombshell Family!

Marguerite · Married on 10/13/2018

For plus sized brides, this is the best place to go to find to your dream wedding dress. I have went to another places and they don't have dresses in my size to try on which made me feel very bad but at Bombshell , I felt amazing trying on dress that actually fit.

Sent on 03/10/2017

Bombshell Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your kind words and feedback with us! It is our mission to make sure every bride has beautiful options for her wedding day, and we are delighted to know we were successful in giving you the experience you and every bride deserves. Congratulations on finding THE special gown, and welcome to our family!

Lauren · Married on 10/05/2018

I was so nervous about wedding dress shopping. Shopping in general often leaves me frustrated and in tears. This was the complete opposite, it was such a positive and great experience. I found the perfect dress in my price range. Everyone there was so friendly and helpful! Would recommend for any plus size bride!!

Bombshell Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your kind thoughts and words with us, Lauren! We are delighted to know you had the experience we strive to give each of our brides, and are thrilled that you found THE special gown with us. You are sure to make a stunning bride and thank you for giving us the opportunity to be part of this special time in your life. Welcome to the Bombshell Family!

Brynne · Married on 09/29/2018

Ever since I got engaged I've been more anxious than excited about the way I'll look in my photos. Ten minutes in Bombshell Bridal changed that completely. The ladies were incredibly patient and I got to try on so many gowns I don't know how they didn't show me the door. With every single one I put on my Bridal technician was just as supportive as she was with my very first gown. When we found the one she was just as in love with it as my mom and MOH! I look at the photos of me in that dress almost everyday, I don't know how I'm ever going to keep it a secret from my fiancé! My experience at Bombshell made me do a complete 180 on my wedding outlook and I seriously can't thank them enough!

Megan · Married on 09/29/2018

I’ve been dreaming about my wedding since I was a little girl and then the day finally came when I could begin planning. Everything was rolling along smoothly until it came time to purchase my dress. I was nervous about going because I’m plus size and was afraid I’d have a bad experience. Then I heard about bombshell and my fears began to ease. Upon entering the store they completely melted away. I was greeted by Sarah who helped me find the dress of my dreams. The entire experience was comfortable and beautiful. I felt surrounded by love the entire time, not only from my family but from the entire store. I think my favorite part of the store is all of the messages of love former brides write on the dressing room doors. I will forever recommend this store to all.

Jessica · Married on 09/15/2018

I absolutely loved my experience at Bombshell!!! I had gone to a chain store previously and was severely disappoint but when I came to Bombshell Bridal I felt like they treated every bride in the shop like they were the only bride there. Very personal and catering experience. I have recommended them to every plus size friend I have getting married! Love being a Bombshell bride!! ❤️

Sent on 10/09/2017
  • User2414742 · Recently married

Everyone of the ladies were Very nice and helpful! They said they could help find a dress in all sizes and that's exactly what they did.

Sent on 01/12/2014