Its Your Day, LLC

Troy, MI View map
$1,800 Package Price

$1,800 Package Price

It’s Your Day is a premier solution-oriented event planning company. Our professional and dedicated team specializes in full service event design, coordination and organization. Whether you are in need of day of coordinating, full or partial planning, RSVP management; we will customize your wedding details large or small, from start to finish to exceed your expectations.

We also provide the following services

• Vendor Management
  • Custom Event Budget Management Consulting
  • Theme or Motif Development Consulting
  • Entertainment & Décor Recommendations

Please reach out to us today at 248-562-2078

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$950

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,800

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

2,400.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military

How many planners are on your team?

Charlotte Married on 06/20/2015
    I found It's Your Day through their offer for a Groupon and called to see if they had our date available. I'm SO glad I called!!
    1) I wouldn't consider their services "discount" at all. They were extremely professional, but just small...which I liked.
    2) They were willing to go above and beyond the offer. They customized a package to my needs and adjusted the pricing to match.
    3) I was an out-of-state bride trying to organize the biggest event of my life from over 2,000 miles away and they were flexible with meetings and communication methods; making my life so much easier

I would recommend them for day-of services if you're like me and just want a safety net in case things go wrong. They were so on top of it!
  • F
    Farah Married on 09/06/2014
    Lorna and Anita were EXCEPTIONAL when planning our wedding. I couldn't ask for a more perfect night. There was not one thought of worry in my mind all day. When I awoke the next morning, I was panicked as to where my veil and such were. Sure enough, everything was boxed up and organized in my hotel room. The team actually saved us a menu card and mine and my husband's place cards for keepsake. I didn't even think of that! I would 100% recommend It's Your Day to everyone I know!
    Jovan Married on 06/28/2014
    Lorna and It's your day were incredible. Their service and professionalism made our wedding go off without a hitch. I would highly recommend them for any special event.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Pricing

Lepenn Designs, LLC Lepenn Designs, LLC Wedding Invitations

Lorna is an awesome planner that i'd highly recommend to take care of your wedding day! She is constantly on a mission to educate herself to learn new and exciting things to implement into her business and for her clients.

Bombshell Bridal Boutique Bombshell Bridal Boutique Wedding Dresses

We love these ladies!

Mike Staff Productions Mike Staff Productions Wedding Photographers

We love working with wedding planners who are intuitive to the needs of brides and grooms. At It's Your Day, their name says it all. They understand YOUR vision for your big day is all that matters and they can help those dreams and visions become reality. If your looking for some extra help while planning the biggest party you'll ever get to throw, contact them to see how they can relieve the stress that comes along with planning a wedding.

2820 West Maple, Suite 227 Troy, 48084
2485622078
248-973-7493

By appointment only
Location of (Its Your Day, LLC)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding