Mimi's Bridal Boutique

Ann Arbor, MI View map Visit website

Mimi's Bridal Boutique is dedicated to excellence in customer service and offering brides the best selection of wedding gowns in Michigan. Our gowns range in style, design and details. With prices from moderate to high end designer there is something for everyone. Our knowledgeable Bridal Specialists offer each bride a fun and pressure-free experience. We want to give every bride a pleasant, enjoyable, and helpful appointment, making the gown shopping process easy.
We carry the following designers: Allure Couture, Allure Bridals, Blush by Hayley Paige, Hayley Paige, Maggie Sottero, Sottero and Midgley, and Wilderly Bridal, Chic Nostalgia.

Mimi’s Bridal Boutique offers beautiful gowns and dresses for brides with new inventory arriving seasonally. They offer on-site alterations, as well as cleaning and preservation services, and their turnaround time is typically six to eight months. They also hold trunk shows and sample sales, and provide an array of accessories, such as belts, hair accessories, jewelry, and veils.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Angie
    Angie B. Married on 09/03/2021

Loved my dress!

I loved my dress from Mimi’s. I had some alterations done to make the dress my own and the staff were very responsive and friendly. I definitely would recommend Mimi’s Bridal Boutique. They have a great selection!!

Mimi's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much, Angie for your kind words! It is our pleasure to be part of a bride's big day! Congratulations and wishing you the very best!
  • Kayla
    Kayla Married on 11/07/2020

Made me feel special

They made me feel like i was their only client and listened to what styles i liked and disliked . I truly recommend this place

Mimi's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much!!! This is the kind of experience we strive to deliver to every bride! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your time at Mimi's!!
    Kaitlyn F. Married on 11/07/2020

So friendly and helpful

I called for a last minute appointment on a Saturday & and the owner got me in within the hour! The shop had a great selection of gowns and the ladies were so sweet and helpful! I’d definitely recommend going to Mimi’s!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Team

Yvette Mikho
Yvette Mikho
Owner

Before immigrating to the United States in 1990, owner, Yvette Mikho was an established jewelry designer and catered to socialites of her native Baghdad, Iraq. (Mikho is pictured with one of her signature pieces.)

Once she settled in Ann Arbor, Mikho added fashion expertise to her resume when she opened a tailoring shop. After gaining extensive experience in wedding gown tailoring, Mikho opened her own bridal boutique named in honor of her youngest daughter, Mimi. The trusted local family business works hard to make brides happy . Today, Mikho is both fine jewelry designer and bridal boutique owner.

Rasha Mikho
Rasha Mikho
Manager

I got engaged in 2007 and found out that my future mother-in-law owns a Bridal Salon. Yvette helped me bring my perfect wedding to life, and then brought me onto the Mimi’s Bridal team shortly after. I love and enjoy doing the same for our beautiful brides.

Managing our daily operations, I work behind the scenes to make sure you look and feel amazing on your wedding day, and that finding your dream wedding dress is a happy, stress-free experience. My favorite part is getting to be there for the special moments – the tears of joy, the congratulatory hugs, and the start of new life chapters.

Clare
Clare
Office Manager

Clare grew up in Ypsilanti and has been with Mimi's Bridal since 2015. She has a Bachrlor's Degreen in Fine Arts Majoring in Fashion Design from the Illinois Institute of Art located in Chicago. She has seven years of experience in the bridal industry.

3366 Washtenaw Ave. Ann Arbor, MI, 48104
Location of (Mimi's Bridal Boutique)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding