Mimi's Bridal Boutique Reviews

Mimi's Bridal Boutique 5
  • Kayla

Kayla · Getting married on 11/07/2020

Made me feel special

They made me feel like i was their only client and listened to what styles i liked and disliked . I truly recommend this place

Sent on 06/22/2019

Mimi's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much!!! This is the kind of experience we strive to deliver to every bride! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your time at Mimi's!!

Kaitlyn Fabus · Getting married on 11/07/2020

So friendly and helpful

I called for a last minute appointment on a Saturday & and the owner got me in within the hour! The shop had a great selection of gowns and the ladies were so sweet and helpful! I’d definitely recommend going to Mimi’s!!

Sent on 08/23/2019

Elise · Getting married on 10/31/2020

Found my dress during my first appointment

I worked with Silva at Mimi’s bridal and she was excellent! The entire atmosphere of this shop was wonderful and staff were super friendly and professional. They put no pressure on you to purchase a dress that day (even though I did) and even encouraged me to keep looking to make sure the dress I loved was THE ONE! Would recommend this place to anyone in the Ann Arbor/Detroit area.

Sent on 06/26/2019

Mimi's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you, Elise!! We are so appreciative of your kind words and positive experience. We're so happy we could be part of your big day!!
  • Olivia

Olivia Gapuz · Getting married on 10/13/2020

Excellent service

Great staff that will help you find your dream dress. Salwa is the greatest and I would recommend working with her.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Mimi's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are all so happy to hear you enjoyed your time working with Salwa!!!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Sliva · Getting married on 10/03/2020

Great Experience!

I had the most amazing time at Mimi's the entire staff is very warm and welcoming, and made me feel right at home. The space to try on dresses is intimate for you and whoever you bring with you, and the dress options are amazing! The staff goes above and beyond to accommodate your needs, especially when setting up appointment times. Definitely recommend going dress shopping here!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Mackenzie · Getting married on 09/26/2020

Amazing Experience

I had an amazing experience at Mimi’s. Everyone was extremely friendly and made me feel great trying on dresses, even the ones I was iffy about. I could not have picked a better place to find my perfect dress!

Sent on 09/27/2019

Mimi's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Hi Mackenzie!! Thank you so much for your kind words!! And thank you for making Mimi's part of your big day!!

Krista K. · Getting married on 09/05/2020

A Great place to purchase a wedding dress!!!

The Customer Service I received at Mimi's was wonderful. They were kind, attentive, and in no way at all pushy, like some other wedding dress shops I visited were. They also had a great selection of dresses to choose from. My consultant Salwa was wonderful, willing to spend time ensuring I got what I wanted, and very attentive. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Stafford · Getting married on 08/08/2020

Stop what you're doing and go to Mimi's

Beyond amazing service, great selection and did I say amazing service?! I felt beautiful and the consultant, Salwa, really understood me and helped me (a VERY indecisive person) come to a solid decision! She told me how every dress would look bustled, what accessories would look best, and different strap options which ended up selling me on my dress. I've been to MULTIPLE dress stores in the area and Mimi's is by far THE BEST SERVICE and has the BEST selection hands down!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Mimi's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for such kind words of praise!! Salwa will be thrilled to hear you enjoyed your experience working with her. Thank you for making Mimi's part of your big day!!!

Sienna · Getting married on 06/26/2020

ONE stop wedding dress shopping

Highly recommend! Great service. They truly made me feel like a princess and worked so great with my budget. If I had to shop again, I would choose the same!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Mimi's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much, Sienna, for your kind words! And thank you for making Mimi's part of your big day! We look forward to work with you more once your gown arrives!!
  • Alexandra

Alexandra M Kiers · Getting married on 05/22/2020

Found my dress, great service!

Mimi's was the first bridal salon that I visited and I went in with the plan to just find a style that I liked. Clare was the consultant working with me that day and she paid attention to what I did and did not want and was so awesome to work with. During the visit I actually found that while I had had a particular style in mind, I didn't like it on me. Clare quickly came up with a new plan and with her help I actually found my dream dress! Definitely recommend Mimi's and especially recommend Clare!

Sent on 11/01/2019

Mimi's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for your lovely review! I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your time at Mimi's. It was a pleasure working with you, your mother, sister and friend that came with you. Thank you for making us part of your big day!!!
  • shannon

shannon · Getting married on 05/16/2020

Not pushy & family style atmosphere

This was my fourth bridal appointment and the previous I did not feel as though I had a true connection with the specialists. I had read numerous great reviews about Mimi's and now understand why! Their sales people are experienced and are like a family. They want to work with you and your budget for you to get the dress of your dreams. I wasn't persuaded to try on something I was not interested in or something that was hundreds of dollars outside my budget. There was no pushing and it was great! It was truly the best experience I could have asked for!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Christin Morgan · Getting married on 04/17/2020

Fantastic!

Clare is so sweet! My first visit happened on a whim, and she made the experience so fun for me. I returned a few days later to purchase the very first bridal gown I had ever tried on!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Mimi's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you and I am so happy to hear you had such a great experience.
  • Malorie

Malorie Watson · Getting married on 04/01/2020

Amazing owner and staff! Great selection!

The whole team at MiMi's is AMAZING! I had purchased a wedding dress elsewhere that wasn't the right one for me and they were great and helped me find THE DRESS! I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Mimi's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Malorie! We are so pleased that your experience with us was so enjoyable.
  • Emily

Emily Catherine Mceuen · Getting married on 11/22/2019

Bought a dress!

Had a great experience, this was the first place I went to go dress shopping and I ended up buying a dress and having to cancel my second appt! Still waiting for fitting and alterations, hopefully everything else runs as smoothly as my initial appt did.

Sent on 05/10/2019

Mimi's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much, Emily! We are so happy to hear that your bridal appointment was so enjoyable. We look forward to continuing to work with you throughout your alterations!!

Emily Merritt · Married on 11/10/2019

Found the perfect dress!

I thought I had already found my dress at another shop. But as soon as I tried on my dress I just knew. The staff was very helpful and even matched the dress with a veil so I could get a good picture of what it would look like all together. We visited the shop on a Friday and they were able to squeeze us in the next day so my future mother in law could be there. Very accommodating and willing to work with us:) Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 05/10/2019

Mimi's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure to be able to work with you and your family

Lindsey Messer · Married on 10/05/2019

Excellent service helpful

This team was very helpful when finding my dream wedding dress. They were also very honest and I didn't feel like I was being pushed for a sale.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Mimi's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it. We are so happy to hear you had such a positive experience!!

Monica Mirza · Married on 09/22/2019

Love Mimi’s Bridal!

I had a wonderful experience, the staff were great to work with! Very nice selection of dresses. Highly recommend this bridal salon!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Mimi's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! And thank you for making us part of your big day!! It was our pleasure to be able to work with you!

Emmaleigh McClelland · Married on 09/14/2019

It was honestly the best I could ever hope for.

I was nervous going in with a budget of only $500, but they still treated me like royalty.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Mimi's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you! It is so important to us that every bride feels like a princess and we're so glad you feel we delivered on that.
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 09/06/2019

Perfect ten!

My whole family and I LOVED Mimis when we went bridal shopping for my dress. They truly care about the work they do, value every customer, and ensure their store is in top shape to preserve their gowns. Our consultant (I can't remember her name) was amazing! She made you truly feel beautiful and comfortable while trying on the dresses, and the dresses ARE BEAUTIFUL, and also very good prices. I loved my experience, and I would highly recommend them to any bride! Thanks Mimis!

Sent on 05/11/2019

Mimi's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you, Kayla! It is our goal to deliver the same experience you had to every bride who walks through our doors. Thank you so much for your kind words!!
  • Nickey

Nickey Beth Watts · Married on 08/31/2019

Perfect Experience!

After going to a couple boutiques, I was a little disheartened that I wouldn't find a dress that was "the one". But, after walking through the door, I knew Mimi's was different. The service was so professional and the ladies really know what they're doing. The young lady that helped me, Clair, helped me when I needed and stepped back when my family and I were making the decision. I actually found 2 dresses that I loved but went home with "the one" that afternoon. Thank you so much for the experience that was more that I had hoped for!

Mimi's Bridal Boutique 6
    Mimi's Bridal Boutique 7
    Sent on 06/14/2019

Mimi's Bridal Boutique's reply:

I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your time! It was our pleasure to work with you! Thank you for the kind words.
  • Katie

Katie Gruber · Married on 07/13/2019

Lovely, cozy, relaxing experience!

What an ideal experience I had as a bride! Mimi’s was the first and only shop I went to in search of my wedding dress. My mom and I enjoyed every moment looking around, trying on dresses, and chatting with Yvette and her daughter-in-law Rasha. They were friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. It also felt so nice to support a local, family owned/operated business. Highly recommend Mimi’s!

Mimi's Bridal Boutique 8
    Mimi's Bridal Boutique 9
    Mimi's Bridal Boutique 10
    Sent on 10/19/2019

Tina Hicks · Married on 06/14/2019

Wonderful Service & Selection

Due to some last minute decisions we needed a dress at the last hours... Mimi's was so accommodating and helpful we found the perfect dress - on time! They made it so easy to find what we wanted by the multiple variety of dresses they had available. The bridal team was amazing, supportive and friendly. Would highly recommend and will be coming back for my other daughter!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Mimi's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much, Tina! It was wonderful working with your daughter, yourself and the whole family! Hope the wedding was absolutely magical!

Ashley · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing!

I found my dream wedding dress so quickly at Mimis! Everyone I worked with was so helpful and kind. Also, I appreciated help with choosing accessories and shoes. I would recommend Mimis to any of my friends and family in the future. Aside from having the most beautiful dresses, their staff is amazing, makes you feel at home, and makes you feel like a wedding princess.

Mimi's Bridal Boutique 11
    Mimi's Bridal Boutique 12
    Mimi's Bridal Boutique 13
    Mimi's Bridal Boutique 14
    Sent on 06/20/2019

Mimi's Bridal Boutique's reply:

You looked so beautiful on your wedding day!!! Congratulations!! Thank you for the kind review. And thank you for making us part of your big day!

Christina · Married on 05/18/2019

First and only stop on my search for a wedding dress! Najla was wonderful!! She was very welcoming and knowledgeable. She was also very good at reading cues and understanding which dresses made me feel special. I would highly recommend this shop to friends!

Sent on 02/28/2018

Mimi's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much, Christina! It's great to hear your experience was so positive! Hope your wedding is absolutely beautiful and best wishes as you enter this new chapter in life!

Christina Cook · Married on 05/18/2019

Great bridal boutique!

I worked with Rochelle for most of my fittings, and she was so lovely! Everyone did a great job and always made us feel comfortable. I LOVED my dress.

Sent on 06/26/2019

Mimi's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much, Christina! We are so happy to hear all the lovely things you have to say about our services.