4210 East Grand River Ave., Howell, MI 48843 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 12

About The Dress Shop featuring The Tux Room

The Dress Shop featuring The Tux Room is a wedding gown and suit boutique located in Howell, Michigan. Their team of formal attire experts is committed to providing a professional, laid back, uncomplicated, and enjoyable customer experience. They understand the significance of the occasion that their clients are shopping for and in that sense, they hope to leave a lasting and positive impression. The shop’s interior design mirrors the modest and focused approach that its staff adopts with every appointment.

The Dress Shop featuring The Tux Room strives to provide a place where couples can find all of their wedding-related fashion solutions. A wide selection of respected designers, sizes, and styles provides options for all special members of the wedding party. The Dress Shop also offers alterations, professional cleaning, and rentals. Some of the garments and specialty items available at this store include:

• Wedding gowns and tuxedos
img 1312 51 689889

• Videos 5

76 Reviews for The Dress Shop featuring The Tux Room

Mara · Getting married on 11/09/2019

I am so pleased I went to the Dress Shop to get my wedding dress. From the moment we stepped in the door they made us feel welcomed. They had an amazing selection of dresses and they were organized into specific styles which was very helpful. We were able to go through the dresses and put rings on which ones I wanted to try on. I worked with Jessie and she was amazing! She had awesome recommendations and was great to work with. I would definitely recommended going here to find your wedding dress!

Sent on 10/08/2018

The Dress Shop featuring The Tux Room's reply:

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We can't wait to work with you again!

Kristine · Getting married on 09/21/2019

I worked with Jessie, she was the best! She started by offering us mimosas, then giving me and my bridesmaids a handful of colored rings. We went through the store and put a ring on everything I liked and wanted to try on. Based on my selections, Jessie added some of her own recommendations. I found my dress, and cant wait to wear it!

Sent on 10/02/2018

The Dress Shop featuring The Tux Room FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200, $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199, $200 - $299
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Rentals, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly