The Dress Shop featuring The Tux Room

4210 East Grand River Ave., Howell, MI 48843 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 22

About The Dress Shop featuring The Tux Room

You are embarking on an exciting adventure and we are so excited to be a part of it. We can't wait to create memories with you as you find the perfect dress for your special day. We strive to make your experience as stress-free and simple as possible - including being the only stop you need! We can take care of your bridesmaids, mothers, groom, groomsmen and special wedding guests!

Bridal Lines: Maggie Sottero, Mori Lee, Jasmine, Mon Cheri Bridals: Martin Thornburg and Sophia Tolli, and Rebecca Ingram

Bridesmaids Lines: Jasmine Bridal: B2 and Belsoie, Mori Lee, and Bill Levkoff

Mothers Lines: Mon Cheri Bridals: Montage and Jasmine Bridal: Jade and Jade Couture

Tux and Suits: Jim's Formal Wear: Michael Kors, Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein, and more!

Our team of stylists is dedicated to each of our clients, working to hold your hand through this fun and wonderful process every step of the way. With a fresh perspective to the bridal industry, The Dress Shop blends sleek minimalistic architecture of a New York gallery with the personal and individualized experience of a boutique. We are conveniently located just off of I-96 in Howell, between Lansing, Ann Arbor and Detroit, making us easily accessible for our clients.

Follow The Dress Shop featuring The Tux Room on
Rebecca Ingram
Rebecca Ingram
Jasmine Couture
Jasmine Couture

• Videos 5

75 Reviews for The Dress Shop featuring The Tux Room

Mara · Getting married on 11/09/2019

I am so pleased I went to the Dress Shop to get my wedding dress. From the moment we stepped in the door they made us feel welcomed. They had an amazing selection of dresses and they were organized into specific styles which was very helpful. We were able to go through the dresses and put rings on which ones I wanted to try on. I worked with Jessie and she was amazing! She had awesome recommendations and was great to work with. I would definitely recommended going here to find your wedding dress!

Sent on 10/08/2018

The Dress Shop featuring The Tux Room 's reply:

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We can't wait to work with you again!

Kristine · Getting married on 09/21/2019

I worked with Jessie, she was the best! She started by offering us mimosas, then giving me and my bridesmaids a handful of colored rings. We went through the store and put a ring on everything I liked and wanted to try on. Based on my selections, Jessie added some of her own recommendations. I found my dress, and cant wait to wear it!

Sent on 10/02/2018

The Dress Shop featuring The Tux Room FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199, $200 - $299
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Preservation, Rentals, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months