Meriwether Social Reviews

13 | Ann Arbor, MI

13 Reviews for Meriwether Social

Jaclyn Cibasek · Getting married on 11/10/2021

Absolutely Idyllic Wedding!

Emma and Rebecca from Meriwether Social made my sister's wedding day absolutely perfect! From the first day I met them to the wedding day they immediately made us feel like family...like we had known them for years. That first impression was so impactful and assured us that we had chosen the perfect people to coordinate this special day. Despite 2020 being full of challenges every step of the wedding planning process was seamless and made easy thanks to the attentiveness of Emma and Rebecca. Any issues, concerns or requests was responded to and addressed promptly which helped ease my sister's stress/worry. On the wedding day Emma and Rebecca coordinated multiple vendors, the caterer, florist and photographer while still making sure my sister and brother-in-law were enjoying their wedding day to the fullest. When I saw the ceremony and reception space for the first time I was speechless, everything was absolutely perfect! Words cannot fully express how thankful I am for getting the chance to meet and work with these two amazing women. Our family will absolutely be working Meriwether social again for future events!

Sent on 10/29/2020

Meriwether Social's reply:

We are so warmed by your kind words Jackie! We absolutely loved working with you and your sweet family for Jamie & Andrew's big day. It was an honor to be a part of the celebration!!
  • O

Olivia Kwiatkowski · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Wedding coordinator

Emma was so kind, friendly, warm and easy to communicate with - she made our day effortless!

Sent on 11/16/2019

Meriwether Social's reply:

It was so wonderful to work with your fun family and friends -- wishing you both so much happiness!!

Katherine Fry · Married on 10/17/2020

Fabulous is all I can say!

M/W helped me plan the most fabulous bridal shower. I live in AZ and the shower was in Ann Arbor. They gave me lots of choices, found the best vendors and helped with everything! I was able to just enjoy the event. I can not recommend them more highly!

Sent on 10/31/2020

Meriwether Social's reply:

Thank you so much Kathy! We absolutely loved bringing this pretty pink celebration to life and we're so happy to hear that it was everything you hoped for!!

Meg · Married on 09/28/2019

A truly passionate event coordinator

Emma was SUCH a pleasure to work with! She coordinated our wedding reception at Stonebridge Golf Club and did a fantastic job. She is so kind and caring and is truly passionate about her work. Everything was set up perfectly and Emma made sure our reception flowed flawlessly. Thank you Emma for all your hard to make our day perfect!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Meriwether Social's reply:

Congratulations again to you sweet Meg!! You and your hubby were so wonderful to work with -- wishing you both so much newlywed bliss!!
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 09/01/2019

Best day of coordinator!

We are so happy we had Emma as our day of coordinator! She was super sweet and so helpful and attentive the entire day of our rehearsal and wedding. We weren't sure we needed a day of coordinator, but we decided it would help take some worry off our shoulders and it turned into the best decision! Emma helped keep things so organized and was there for us the entire day for anything we needed at all. Just the little things she provided like keeping me updated on the weather forecast for the ceremony to calm me down that it wasn't going to rain or helping hold our drinks between pictures made such a difference. She went above and beyond to help make our day great! If you are deciding whether you need a coordinator or not or are undecided, choose Emma and you will not regret it!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Meriwether Social's reply:

Thank you so much for this kind review Chelsea! I am so happy to hear that your day was as stress-free as possible. Wishing you and Eric endless joy!
  • Sara

Sara Seitz · Married on 08/24/2019

The best wedding coordinator!

Emma and Meriwether social did such an amazing job to make our day stress free. We didn't know exactly what to expect with a day of wedding coordinator, but she far surpassed our expectations. She did a great job at the rehearsal to give us all the timeline details, so we could be ready for what was in store on the big day. When we arrived to the venue on wedding day the decor was setup just as we envisioned, not a detail missed. Emma was a great communicator throughout the night, even getting our favorite drinks without being asked. We had the absolute perfect day and Emma played a very large role in that. We would highly recommend her and Meriwether social to all our friends and family. Thanks so much!!!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Meriwether Social's reply:

I am so glad that you had such a perfect wedding day, it was such a delight to bring your's and Shay's vision to life. Congratulations again!!
  • Marissa

Marissa Wiltse · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing experience

Emma goes above & beyond your wildest wedding coordinator dreams! She is amazingly talented & makes your big day stress free! She took care of all our decor, & coordinated the timeline with all of our vendors. She makes sure everyone is where they need to be & has every detail covered. She even carried around my veil for me during our pictures! She’s a gem, highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Meriwether Social's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet words Marissa! I hope your wedding day was everything you and Alex had hoped for!!

Sophia Roth · Married on 08/02/2019

Effortless and chic coordination

So so many good things to say about Meriwether Social and Emma! After realizing that our venue had a set up time that conflicted with our ceremony time we knew we could not do this all alone. I immediately set out in hopes for a coordinator and hit the jack pot. Emma was so bubbly on our initial correspondence and added to the excitement of the day. When we met for coffee to go over details of the vision I had she was effortlessly helpful and brought in her chic sense of style and decor to add.

Handing over all the small items I had collected was so simple and comforting knowing they were in the hands of someone that wanted the day to go as well as I did.

Then walking in to the venue and seeing exactly what I had envisioned was one of the best parts of my whole day. Emma and her team took creative liberties exactly where I asked them to and made the room look beautiful.
    I highly recommend using Meriwether Social to all my bride to be friends and would use again in a heartbeat. Thank you! I’m

Sent on 08/10/2019

Meriwether Social's reply:

You were such a sweet bride + an absolute dream to work with -- sending so many congratulations your way!!

Kelsey · Married on 07/27/2019

The BEST coordinator

I had SO many worries and stressors as my big day was approaching, as soon as I met with Emma on the night of my rehearsal dinner I knew I had nothing else to worry about. She took care of absolutely everything. The day of the wedding went so smooth and it would not have went as well as it did without Emma being there to keep everything on time and on schedule. She helped me with everything you could possibly imagine, from helping round up my bridal party for pictures to grabbing me a drink without me even asking. She truly was amazing to work with. Emma, I will never be able to thank you enough!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Meriwether Social's reply:

Kelsey, you and Kyle were such a fun couple; it was an absolute blast to help out with your big day! Wishing you and your hubby loads of fun times to come!!
  • Rachel

Rachel Song · Married on 07/05/2019

Bubbly, organized, and efficient!

Emma acted as our day of reception coordinator (we had a separate ceremony venue) for our wedding in July. As soon as we arrived, she made sure we knew she was there and ready to help. As my bridesmaids bustled my dress before our grand entrance, Emma triple checked the reception timeline with me to make sure everything would go flawlessly. Through the night, Emma was a source of reassurance and calm. Everything went better than I could have imagined. I highly recommend Emma as a wedding coordinator. She is friendly and most of all efficient and organized. She will take the stress our of your day!

Sent on 08/23/2019

Meriwether Social's reply:

Rachel, you and Michael were such a wonderful couple to work with! I hope your day was everything you hoped it would be -- and more!!
  • Casie

Casie · Married on 06/09/2018

Amazing!!!

Emma, Rebecca and their team did an amazing job for my outdoor fall wedding. From the decorations, to hand made signs, even blankets for our guests so they wouldn't be too cold! they thought of everything and we're on top of it all. I don't think I could have asked for a better memory and it is all thanks to Meriwether Social!!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Meriwether Social's reply:

You and Aaron were absolutely a dream to work with! We hope you enjoyed the beautiful celebration as much as we did!!

Sarah · Married on 00/00/0000

Ann Arbor Wedding

I recently got married in Ann Arbor, MI, and Emma helped with coordinating our ceremony. Let me start by saying that we were an out of state couple (all the way from Louisiana) which is stressful in of itself, but Emma made sure things ran smoothly and put my mind and nerves at ease. It is easy to see that Emma is talented and motivated. I was very impressed with her professionalism, efficiency, and kindness. I will be recommending her to all my family in the Ann Arbor area! You cannot go wrong by working with her. You will be very pleased with her infectious personality and caring nature. If my wedding hadn't been a small, intimate one, I would have hired her to do everything! She is excellent!

Sent on 08/23/2019

Meriwether Social's reply:

You and Jonnie were truly one of the happiest couples I have ever had the pleasure of working with! Wishing you both so much joy in this time!!
  • Jamie

Jamie Cibasek · Married on 10/24/2020

Dream Wedding!

Emma and Rebecca are literally two of the most amazing people that I have ever met. No matter the obstacle from COVID restrictions to last minute bride changes they took over and made my dream wedding a reality! They are both professional, organized and are detail oriented making sure not one aspect of the wedding is over looked. I will seriously miss working with them if that gives you any idea how much fun my husband and I had working with them. Highly recommend to any one looking for help planning their wedding!

Sent on 10/26/2020

Meriwether Social's reply:

Thank you Jamie!! Sending you all the congratulations -- you two are a dream couple and we will miss you both!!