1206 Oxford Rd, Berkley, MI 48072 Map · Phone number

About Ines and Marie Events

Ines & Marie is a boutique event planning and design studio dedicated to a personal and collaborative approach that keeps our mission at the forefront of everything we do: creating meaningful experiences that make lasting memories. Our talented creative team is passionate about telling our clients' stories by designing custom events down to the smallest, most intentional detail.

Ines & Marie is based in Berkley, Michigan and is available to take on events worldwide.

Follow Ines and Marie Events on

Ines and Marie Events 4
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 06/28/2019

Best in the Business

The Ines & Marie team is second to none. Having them in my corner for my wedding day was the best decision I made (aside from marrying my husband)! Many can attest to this, but in the recent months leading up to our wedding, I had extreme anxiety. From the moment we sat down for our handover meeting, I felt a huge weight lifted off of my shoulders. Even throughout the entire process, they were amazing resources for us when choosing vendors, planning details, or just cheering us on. I would choose to work with them 100 times over. Another important thing for me was taking the logistics-handling away from my family members on the wedding day. It was huge that my mom and aunts were able to fully enjoy the day without running around to set up or coordinate end of the night clean up. Everything they do is with utmost excellence and finesse. I highly recommend them to any future bride. I can’t imagine how the day would have gone without their help. Hiring coordination is suggested, hiring Ines + Marie is imperative.

Sent on 07/31/2019

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 10,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 5