Seas The Day Events

PO Box 3519, Freedom, CA 95019 501 Washington Street, Watsonville, CA 95076 Map · Phone number

About Seas The Day Events

I have been in the events industry for 20 years. Since then I have had the pleasure of coordinating at many beautiful locations, as well as work with many wonderful clients. I consider it a privledge and an honor to oversee any event. I am very passionate and love what I do. My territory is mainly the Bay area, but I have traveled as far north to Mendocino and as far south to Santa Barbara. Most of my business is done on the Monterey Peninsula because of what it has to offer guests when visiting the area. Breath taking views of the California coast, the rolling hills of Carmel Valley, more restaurants than you could ever dream of, art galleries, wineries, as well as many different things to do while on the Peninsula. It really lends itself as the perfect location for most guests when traveling a distance. One of my favorite locations is the Monterey Bay Aquarium. I have a vast knowledge of unique and charming locations for your event that will provide a lasting impression on you and your guests. You may log onto my webiste and view several different properties that I have had the opportunity of representing. All of the pictures taken on this website were taken by Jennifer.

Couple

3.8
      3.5
      3.0
      3.5

Every single time I met with Jennifer, her personality was so gregarious and accommodating that I fell in love with her over and over again. There are three things in particular that I cannot praise Jennifer highly enough for! First and foremost, she knew the vendors in Monterey like the back of her hand: our DJ and photographer were absolutely phenomenal recommendations and we secured (somewhat) discounted rates thanks to Jennifer’s connections; she also was a powerhouse with our venue when it came down to the wire and the Monterey Bay Aquarium tried to change some details on us — Jennifer said NO and the venue bowed to her pressure. Absolutely fabulous! The second thing is the checklist she provided us that was basically a couple’s dream come true: follow the steps in this order, and voila — you have a wedding! It really helped us stop freaking out and get through all the decisions we needed to make. Thirdly, and most importantly, Jennifer absolutely doted on the parents of the bride and groom on the wedding day. I can’t even talk to my mother without her raving about how Jennifer always found her and secured her and my husband’s parents a primetime view of every important event during the day, from ceremony front row seats to pre-dinner toasts and from cake cutting to bouquet toss. Our parents loved Jennifer and appreciated the attention to detail on the day of. Our experience with Jennifer only has one caveat: unfortunately, email was not one of Jennifer’s strong suits, and throughout the planning process I often ended up solving my own problems and only contacting her as necessary for asking logistical questions. But during the rehearsal, I was able to absolutely drop everything into Jennifer’s arms, and didn’t spare a single thought for logistics during the entire rehearsal / wedding day. It more than made up for any worry I’d had during planning. Thank you Jennifer, for a wedding that went off without a hitch!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Seas The Day Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Full Planning

• PO Box 3519, Freedom, CA 95019, 501 Washington Street Watsonville, 95076 See on map
    8317619333 (Phone number)
    8314197357 (Other Phone Number)
    8317869333 (Fax Number)