Euclid Ave, Monterey, CA 93940 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 25
  • Real Weddings 2

About Pocketful Of Plans

Pocketful Of Plans offers full service planning, partial planning and month-of coordinating. I started Pocketful Of Plans in 2014 hoping to bring fun, elegance and a sense of effortlessness to every wedding I work with. I am here for you every step of the way and focus on taking the wedding day stress off you and family.

With years of experience in event planning and event coordination I enliven every event with fun, creativity, passion and professionalism. I pride myself in listening to every aspect of couple's dreams for their wedding day and finds creative solutions to make dreams, budgets and reality align perfectly for lasting wedding memories.

If your interested in learning more about Pocketful Of Plans and working on this journey together please Say Hello!

Happy Planning -- Kaitlin Ford

Pocketful Of Plans 6
Pocketful Of Plans 7
  • Audrey

Audrey Lee · Married on 07/27/2019

Our wedding weekend was simply the best – Thanks to Kaitlin Ford!

My husband and I got married in Carmel, CA in July 2019. We hired Kaitlin early in the wedding planning process and it is the best decision we made! Kaitlin is not only the kindest person (and someone I now consider a friend) but her work ethic, organizational skills, eye for detail and recommendations throughout the process were why our destination wedding was such a success. Kaitlin is positive, patient and really helps make your dreams come true (while always keeping you on track!) Given we were planning from Canada, it was crucial to find someone we could put a lot of trust in to help plan our big day. Because of Kaitlin, our wedding day exceeded any expectations we ever had. We were able to relax and enjoy every second of it while Kaitlin and team worked behind the scenes to coordinate vendors and put out any fires that came up. She even made a point to bring us donuts / late night tacos when we were too busy socializing and entertaining to get there ourselves. :) I can't say enough great things about Kaitlin and would HIGHLY recommend her. From the planning phase to the event itself – Kaitlin is simply the best.

Sent on 08/07/2019

Mary-Alice Nichols · Married on 07/13/2019

Working with Kaitlin was a dream!

I started working with Kaitlin about 5 months before my wedding, and it was the BEST decision I could have made. Kaitlin was so organized, accessible, calm, and so fun to work with! Kaitlin made sure our wedding day went off without a hitch, and made me feel calm, cool, and collected the entire time. I really was able to enjoy the day because I knew Kaitlin had everything taken care of. This type of peace of mind on your wedding day in invaluable. I also gained a friend along the way :) Thanks Kaitlin!!

Sent on 08/08/2019

• How many planners are on your team? 1

Real Weddings

• Cheesecake Dreamations
    Cheesecake Dreamations Wedding Cakes

Pocketful of Plans is a fun way to have your memories last forever! Your guests will have a blast & will have an unforgettable time at your event. Pocketful of Plans are professionals w/ experience & are great to work with. I highly recommend them for your next special event!

• Monterey Beats
    Monterey Beats Wedding DJs

This Team is great! Their products PopShots and PopBooks are so fun and make any party more fun! I love working with them because they are organized, relaxed, and always friendly and kind!

• Euclid Ave Monterey, California, 93940 See on map
    831-359-4799 (Phone number)
    3035706744 (Other Phone Number)