Pocketful Of Plans

Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 21
  • Real Weddings 2

About Pocketful Of Plans

Pocketful Of Plans offers full service event planning, partial planning and month-of coordinating. Started by Kaitlin Ford in 2014 she aims to bring fun, elegance and a sense of effortlessness to every wedding. We are there for you every step of the way and focus on taking the wedding day stress off you and family.

With years of experience in event planning and event coordination Kaitlin enlivens every event with fun, creativity, passion and professionalism. She prides herself in listening to every aspect of couple's dreams for their wedding day and finds creative solutions to make dreams, budgets and reality align perfectly for lasting wedding memories.

If your interested in learning more about Pocketful Of Plans and what we can do for your wedding day please Say Hello!

Email: SayHello@pocketfulofplans.com

Pocketful Of Plans 6
Pocketful Of Plans 7

Sarah · Married on 11/10/2018

Made the day flawless!

Kaitlin is awesome! She was our coordinator for our 11/10 wedding and the day went by just as I had hoped. She was there for those whole process, and went above and beyond to make our day come together perfectly. With my personality I need to get things done right away and she knew exactly how to make sure that my worries were taken care of. She made the day so flawless and her team even put together my dessert station - which was beautiful!

I cannot thank her enough for all of her amazing work for the wedding. I was fully able to relax that day because I was confident that she was taking care of everything. Thank you Kaitlin!!

Sent on 01/01/2019
    Pocketful Of Plans 9
    Pocketful Of Plans 10

Pocketful Of Plans's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah! It was a joy to be a part of your beautiful wedding at Holman Ranch! I really enjoyed working with you all on your wedding from start to finish. I am really happy that you were able to relax and enjoy the day surrounded by your friends and family!

Rowena · Married on 09/15/2018

Kaitlin is AMAZING from start to finish. She was our day of coordinator at our wedding in Monterey on 9/15/18 and seriously could not have been an unforgettable day WITHOUT ALL OF HER HELP. She already had prior knowledge of our venue, so that was a plus! She helped me tremendously when it came to keeping it together with all the planning. She has a lot of connections and suggestions on things that I never would have thought of and I am very grateful that she was always there to help us. If you are looking for a one-of-a-kind coordinator, don't look any further because KAITLIN FORD is the ONE! My husband and I knew it from the start when we had our first conversation on the phone with her and she answered all of our questions. She made our wedding day special and put personal touches (we definitely could not forget the added touches of flowers to our wedding cake, THANK YOU!) She was ON TOP OF EVERYTHING, when it came to schedule, food, unexpected things, etc. I was able to relax during the wedding because I knew Kaitlin had everything under control. Also, we also loved the PHOTO BOOTH! Our guests enjoyed that it was a "GIF" when they posted it online :) I would give her a 10 if I could. She is the sweetest and down to earth and can tell that she is extremely knowledgeable about weddings/events. Even our family and friends had soo many positive comments about her! We can't THANK YOU ENOUGH KAITLIN!!! THANK YOU x 1000000000

Sent on 11/15/2018
    Pocketful Of Plans 11

Pocketful Of Plans's reply:

Hi Row and JM! Thank you so much for your thoughtful and kind words. I loved working with you and helping you have a perfect wedding day. I will never forget how fun and amazing you two are, plus I have never met such amazing dancers! Wishing you both many years of happiness!

Pocketful Of Plans FAQ

• How many planners are on your team? 1

Real Weddings

• Cheesecake Dreamations
    Cheesecake Dreamations Wedding Cakes

Pocketful of Plans is a fun way to have your memories last forever! Your guests will have a blast & will have an unforgettable time at your event. Pocketful of Plans are professionals w/ experience & are great to work with. I highly recommend them for your next special event!

• Monterey Beats
    Monterey Beats Wedding DJs

This Team is great! Their products PopShots and PopBooks are so fun and make any party more fun! I love working with them because they are organized, relaxed, and always friendly and kind!

• Euclid Ave Monterey, California, 93940 See on map
    831-359-4799 (Phone number)
    3035706744 (Other Phone Number)