Pocketful Of Plans

Monterey, California View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

You just said (or maybe screamed) yes?

You're so excited to get to work on making that secret Pinterest board you’ve been working on for several months turn to reality. But where to start? Let’s face it, a ring on your finger doesn’t magically turn you into a wedding planning expert.

Your wedding will be one of your largest investments you make as couple, both in time and money. On average a couple spends over 400 hours planning their wedding; are you able to go ahead and spare 400 hours sweating the details of a wedding? No? Well that’s ok as I can help!

I know you are busy; I know your time is valuable, and you only get one shot at a dream wedding. While it is a big decision, deciding to go with a wedding planner will hands down be the best decision you can make for your wedding and your sanity!

This is where I come in, guiding you from start to finish, from venue to menu cards to getaway transportation. Let's plan a wedding you will always remember that is fresh, elegant and effortless!

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

S K Married on 12/05/2021

An answer to an east-coast, military wife, COVID bride's prayers

My (now) Husband and I were very intentional about finding a wedding coordinator for our summer 2020 wedding. Although from California, we both lived in New York while wedding planning and it was important to us to have a planner that knew the Carmel area, that could be our eyes and ears while we were away. We began working with Kaitlin in fall of 2019 and were immensely enjoying our calls, in-person meetings, and overall experience with Kaitlin. As soon as COVID entered the equation, we found ourselves in a very difficult position and under extreme parameters due to my husband’s military career.

2020 quickly took an unforeseen turn for weddings, however Kaitlin was our bright light through it all. We made the difficult decision to forego our original wedding plan, and reschedule a micro wedding in my family’s backyard in less than two weeks, due to the military. We cannot praise Kaitlin enough for her patience, sound guidance and genuine care for us as a couple. At times, she became a therapist as we waded through the uncharted COVID wedding scene, ensuring to listen to what was important to us as a couple and honor that - no pressure involved. Although our initial plans looked different, our day exceeded our expectations and Kaitlin played a massive role in that. She was a liason between us & our vendors, helped us understand our contracts, and ultimately repurposed our initial plans (and contracts) to work under our new parameters. Her contacts and vendor referrals were impeccable - in service and quality. Kaitlin answered every panicked phone call with grace and wisdom. She helped us cultivate BEAUTY in a situation that felt rather limiting initially.

We would not have changed a thing about our day, and that includes having Kaitlin as our wedding coordinator. THANK YOU Kaitlin & the POP team for not just helping plan one, but TWO, weddings for us. We will always have a special place in our hearts for you!

Pocketful Of Plans's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of this roller coast that was wedding planning for you. It was crazy how COVID blew up the plans for your day but throughout the entire process you handled every thing so elegantly and calmly I am so impressed by you two and your love. While I am sad that the beautiful day that we originally planned didn't happen, the most wonderful aspect is that a day that was no less beautiful and maybe even more special became your wedding day. Thank you for trusting in me and allowing me to help you in this process. I wish you both (and your families) many years of happiness and blessings.
    Sarah B. Married on 11/20/2021

Amazing experience with Pocketful of Plans

My husband & I worked with Kaitlin for our November 2021 wedding at Gardener Ranch in Carmel Valley. We met with three wedding planners and after one call with Kaitlin, we knew she was it! Kaitlin is organized, thoughtful, professional and has an excellent design eye. She is also an amazing listener and really gets to know the couples she works with. Kaitlin took our wish list and made it all happen in the best way. When we walked into our wedding it truly felt like a dream to see what she had created. We could have never executed our design vision without Kaitlin putting it all together!

Our wedding had its share of challenges- we elected to get married during Covid (2021) and had so much uncertainty regarding our event. We didn’t know if we would be able to have 25, 50 or 120 guests up until two months before our big day. The added stress would have been too much to handle if we didn’t have Kaitlin to guide us through. She thought of everything- different layouts depending on guest counts, different ceremony locations and helped us implement a plan for our event that made our guests feel safe. Kaitlin also helped us stretch our budget in the best way. There was never any pressure to use a specific vendor, we could have candid calls about budget and she would help us go over the pro’s and con’s of contracts before we committed. Kaitlin also focused on the guest experience and helped us make decisions that were for the best of the event. We have gotten so many questions after our wedding asking who our wedding planner was because our guests were so impressed.

When I say Kaitlin made our wedding dreams come true, it is an understatement. The weekend of our wedding Kaitlin turns into more of a superhero than she already is and creates absolute magic. We didn’t have to worry about a single thing, Kaitlin had it covered. One of the most special moments of our wedding was when Kaitlin helped me put on my veil right before walking down the aisle. It truly felt like a life long friend was wishing me well before I took this big step in my life and I wouldn’t have it any other way. Kaitlin made everyone feel so comfortable, relaxed and included in the process. The Pocketful of Plans team was professional, efficient and put together every last detail perfectly. Our reception tent was stunning and every single flower, napkin, name card was laid out immaculately. I cried saying goodbye to Kaitlin the Sunday after our wedding because she had become such a support and close person in our life over the past year.

Looking back, I can firmly say hiring Kaitlin for our wedding was the best decision we made. We could have gotten married anywhere and she would have made it perfect. If you want a wedding experience where you can show up to your wedding and enjoy the entire event, your guests & family are taken care of and your design vision is brought to life, look no further than Kaitlin. Looking back we will always have the best memories of working with Pocketful of Plans and only wish we could do it all over again!

Pocketful Of Plans's reply:

Sarah, I am crying reading this. You and K are so special to me. Your wedding is one that will stay with me forever, it was perfection and you two were an absolute joy to work with. Thank you for trusting in me, giving me constant inspiration, laughs and the occasional eye roll in the process.
    Your wedding was truly a reflection of the incredible people that you and K are. You radiate love and kindness and your wedding did the same because you two are just the best.
    Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your journey, I am looking forward to being in your life in the years ahead.
    The Biggest (covid free) hugs,
    Kaitlin
    Danielle P. Married on 10/03/2021

Wedding Perfection

Where do we begin! Kaitlin’s kind heart and loving energy created such a wonderful environment for our wedding day. We can’t thank her enough for all of her hard work, dedication, and ability to give direction when we had no idea what we wanted/needed. Kaitlin is the reason why our day was so calm and we appreciate that more than anything. My husband and I keep saying that we can’t believe how calm and mellow the day was!!! Not once did we feel rushed or hectic! All we can say is Thank you thank you THANK YOU to Kaitlin!

The love of her job truly shines through in her work! We also thank both of her assistants! They were also so calm, kind, and extremely helpful. Pocketful of plans truly is a special team.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Jodie & Kevin
    107 photos · 09/08/2018

Pricing

Cheesecake Dreamations Cheesecake Dreamations Wedding Cakes

Pocketful of Plans is a fun way to have your memories last forever! Your guests will have a blast & will have an unforgettable time at your event. Pocketful of Plans are professionals w/ experience & are great to work with. I highly recommend them for your next special event!

Monterey Beats Monterey Beats Wedding DJs

This Team is great! Their products PopShots and PopBooks are so fun and make any party more fun! I love working with them because they are organized, relaxed, and always friendly and kind!

Euclid Ave Monterey, California, 93940
303-570-6744
Location of (Pocketful Of Plans)

Other vendors in Monterey for your wedding