Pocketful Of Plans Reviews

50 | Monterey, CA

50 Reviews for Pocketful Of Plans

S K · Getting married on 12/05/2021

An answer to an east-coast, military wife, COVID bride's prayers

My (now) Husband and I were very intentional about finding a wedding coordinator for our summer 2020 wedding. Although from California, we both lived in New York while wedding planning and it was important to us to have a planner that knew the Carmel area, that could be our eyes and ears while we were away. We began working with Kaitlin in fall of 2019 and were immensely enjoying our calls, in-person meetings, and overall experience with Kaitlin. As soon as COVID entered the equation, we found ourselves in a very difficult position and under extreme parameters due to my husband’s military career.

2020 quickly took an unforeseen turn for weddings, however Kaitlin was our bright light through it all. We made the difficult decision to forego our original wedding plan, and reschedule a micro wedding in my family’s backyard in less than two weeks, due to the military. We cannot praise Kaitlin enough for her patience, sound guidance and genuine care for us as a couple. At times, she became a therapist as we waded through the uncharted COVID wedding scene, ensuring to listen to what was important to us as a couple and honor that - no pressure involved. Although our initial plans looked different, our day exceeded our expectations and Kaitlin played a massive role in that. She was a liason between us & our vendors, helped us understand our contracts, and ultimately repurposed our initial plans (and contracts) to work under our new parameters. Her contacts and vendor referrals were impeccable - in service and quality. Kaitlin answered every panicked phone call with grace and wisdom. She helped us cultivate BEAUTY in a situation that felt rather limiting initially.

We would not have changed a thing about our day, and that includes having Kaitlin as our wedding coordinator. THANK YOU Kaitlin & the POP team for not just helping plan one, but TWO, weddings for us. We will always have a special place in our hearts for you!

Sent on 07/10/2020

Pocketful Of Plans's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of this roller coast that was wedding planning for you. It was crazy how COVID blew up the plans for your day but throughout the entire process you handled every thing so elegantly and calmly I am so impressed by you two and your love. While I am sad that the beautiful day that we originally planned didn't happen, the most wonderful aspect is that a day that was no less beautiful and maybe even more special became your wedding day. Thank you for trusting in me and allowing me to help you in this process. I wish you both (and your families) many years of happiness and blessings.
  • Tammy

Tammy T. · Married on 10/23/2020

Best Decision Ever

WINNER OF THE “HELPING COUPLES SURVIVE 2020” AWARD!! But really: Kaitlin is more than just a planner. She’s magic personified. She’s the positive and hardworking force you need when your venue cancels your wedding 2 months before the date and makes you start over in a new city with new vendors. She’s the support and encouragement you need when you’re feeling overwhelmed and stressed at the long list of “to dos” still waiting. She’s the person you will rely on most, and one you can count on to handle that pressure and help relieve it. Kaitlin takes as much off your plate as she can, making sure to check in and provide updates as she works. She has so many good ideas and a real understanding of what it takes to make visions come to life. There were a lot of moments when I thought “there’s no way this can be done,” and then I mentioned an idea or request to Kaitlin and she made it happen. Kaitlin is who you need — bottom line. She’s also who you WANT for your event. When we first looked for a planner, I had a different (and incorrect) impression of what they would help with and be like; I thought it would be someone I’d hear from a handful of times, who would send me a list of vendors and then disappear. That’s not Kaitlin. Kaitlin not only knew amazing vendors off the bat for what we wanted, but explained why she recommended each one, stayed in touch with them about contracts and changes to our wedding plans, and connected with them before and during the wedding so that we didn’t have to worry about absolutely anything. Kaitlin was on numerous calls with our venue to make sure we asked the right questions and made the day-of coordination easier. Kaitlin also provided a constant stream of inspiration and ideas for our wedding, reminded us to order items we kept forgetting about, answered our many questions, and much, much more. There was nothing she wasn’t willing to do, and no obstacle she didn’t help us overcome. Kaitlin is diligent, resourceful, creative, responsive, easy to talk to, and fun (not to mention funny)! Which believe it or not, is a huge plus. When you’re constantly in touch with someone about everything from the biggest to the smallest details of your wedding (and in our case, also riding the roller coaster that was wedding planning in 2020), it’s great to have someone so positive and thoughtful in your corner who just so happens to be an excellent and organized planner. Our wedding was the best day of our lives, and that is thanks to Kaitlin. Kaitlin made it easy for us to truly enjoy our day, without worrying about how the chairs would be set up or where the favors would hang or the timing of anything. She was on site from the day before our wedding until the day after, overseeing vendors and making sure every detail of our event was perfect. And it was! Kaitlin did a beautiful job from start to finish. Seeing the amount of work she put in for us at the very end (and not just along the way) confirmed that she has a strong work ethic and a true desire to help her couples realize their dreams. My husband and I will be eternally grateful to her for everything she did, and we would hire Kaitlin again and again if given the chance. The only thing better than having Kaitlin as your wedding planner is having her as your friend, and thankfully for us, it has become both through this experience. Kaitlin: thank you, from the bottom of our hearts, for your incredible and Herculean efforts that made our wedding as beautiful, detailed, easy, and fun as it was. You are a wonderful person, an even better wedding planner, and a joy to work with. To everyone else: HIRE KAITLIN ASAP. You will thank me, I promise!

Sent on 11/24/2020

Pocketful Of Plans's reply:

Tammy, thank you so much for your kind words. I don't even know where to begin to thank you, not just for this kind review but for having me as part of your journey. To say planning was a roller coaster is an understatement and you handled every peak and valley with grace, kindness, and lots of laughter. You and Hunter have been an absolute dream to work with and I am honored that I got to be on this journey with you and could share in this moment in your life. The biggest reward for me is the fact that I know I have made incredible life long friends. I can not wait to see you both again and hopefully by then we can laugh at the crazy stories from planning. You're incredible and again, thank you so very much for choosing me.
  • Carla

Carla · Married on 02/21/2020

The best money we spent was hiring Kaitlin for our big day!

We interviewed a lot of wedding planners and we are so glad we picked Kaitlin. She did a fantastic job of making our vision a reality. She left us with nothing to worry about on the day of our wedding and made sure that every detail was checked off of the list. Kaitlin was also instrumental with assisting us in ironing out some issues we had with one of our vendors which caused a lot of stress for us. We love that she advocates for her couples and cares about providing the best experience possible. We don't know what we would have done without her.

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • meg

Meg · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing Wedding Coordinator

Wow were we lucky to have Kaitlin as our wedding coordinator. She is amazing to work with. She was always there for me to answer any of my questions or calm any worries we had. She made the whole weekend event run so smoothly. There wasn't anything we needed that she didn't have or was already on top of before we even asked. She worked so well behind the scenes that if anything was off or going wrong we certainly would not have known it. We highly recommend Kaitlin. There is no doubt in my mind that without her the weekend would not have been the same. I was so much more relaxed knowing Kaitlin and her Pocket Full of Plans staff had everything under control. I hope I get the opportunity to work with Kaitlin again in the future.

Sent on 11/05/2019

Pocketful Of Plans's reply:

Meg, thank you so much for having me as part of the wedding process. I am so happy that your beautiful daughter and he amazing husband were able to get married on the most perfect day! Working with you and Jaqueline in the process was a joy and the wedding day was incredible. I wish you all so much happiness and blessings in the years ahead!
  • Audrey

Audrey L. · Married on 07/27/2019

Our wedding weekend was simply the best – Thanks to Kaitlin Ford!

My husband and I got married in Carmel, CA in July 2019. We hired Kaitlin early in the wedding planning process and it is the best decision we made! Kaitlin is not only the kindest person (and someone I now consider a friend) but her work ethic, organizational skills, eye for detail and recommendations throughout the process were why our destination wedding was such a success. Kaitlin is positive, patient and really helps make your dreams come true (while always keeping you on track!) Given we were planning from Canada, it was crucial to find someone we could put a lot of trust in to help plan our big day. Because of Kaitlin, our wedding day exceeded any expectations we ever had. We were able to relax and enjoy every second of it while Kaitlin and team worked behind the scenes to coordinate vendors and put out any fires that came up. She even made a point to bring us donuts / late night tacos when we were too busy socializing and entertaining to get there ourselves. :) I can't say enough great things about Kaitlin and would HIGHLY recommend her. From the planning phase to the event itself – Kaitlin is simply the best.

Sent on 08/07/2019

Pocketful Of Plans's reply:

Audrey - you are simply the best. I couldn't be more thankful for the opportunity to work with you and Justin on your beautiful day! Thank you for trusting me and sharing this experience with me. I know you two are busy and living your best international lives but I hope i get to see you both again here in the Carmel area when life brings you back this way. Wishing you all so much happiness and blessings for many years to come!

Mary-Alice N. · Married on 07/13/2019

Working with Kaitlin was a dream!

I started working with Kaitlin about 5 months before my wedding, and it was the BEST decision I could have made. Kaitlin was so organized, accessible, calm, and so fun to work with! Kaitlin made sure our wedding day went off without a hitch, and made me feel calm, cool, and collected the entire time. I really was able to enjoy the day because I knew Kaitlin had everything taken care of. This type of peace of mind on your wedding day in invaluable. I also gained a friend along the way :) Thanks Kaitlin!!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Pocketful Of Plans's reply:

You my dear are the best too! Thank you so much for trusting me with your beautiful day. I really enjoyed your positivity, kindness, and constant happiness for the day and for life. I honestly will never forget you father's speech because it was one of the best moments from a wedding! So perfect. Wishing you, your husband, and wonderful families so much happiness and blessings!
  • Sue

Sue Q. · Married on 06/29/2019

Our best hire!

A key reason why our daughter’s wedding on June 29, 2019 turned out so wonderful is because of Kaitlin Ford, Pocketful of Plans. She is professional, patient, and positive. Her calm and confident demeanor from start to finish was what we needed. She takes the time to get to know your style and vision and then executes it on your wedding day. She is very accessible through emails, texts and phone calls. Always felt we were the only wedding she was working on. Kaitlin has great connections to local vendors and all her recommendations were spot on, especially with the tent and rentals. Outdoor weddings comes with many what ifs and Kaitlin handled obstacles like a pro. Our guests were in awe of everything. She captured our vision to a T and made our daughter’s wedding truly magical!
    I highly recommend Kaitlin at Pocketful of Plans for your wedding coordinator.

Sent on 07/25/2019

Pocketful Of Plans's reply:

Thank you so much Sue! It was such a joy to be a part of C&J's amazing wedding day! Not only was it incredibly beautiful but it was a joy to get to work with you all throughout the process and help make it an incredible day for two very deserving people!
    Wishing you all lots of love and happiness! -Kaitlin

Kathryn M. · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing and Flawless!

I used Kaitlin for the month of my wedding and she was beyond amazing. She made everything flawless and made all of my wedding dreams come true. My day wouldn't have been the same without Kaitlin and all of her outstanding efforts she made to make our wedding day flawless. She is a true rockstar and is extremely knowledgeable about everything. I couldn't be more thankful for Pocketful of Plans!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Pocketful Of Plans's reply:

Thank you Kathryn. I had a great time getting to know you and Matt and the whole family! It was a beautiful and classic wedding day that I will always remember. I am really honored that you chose me to be a part of it. Wishing you and Matt lots of love and happiness for many many years. - Kaitlin
  • I

Irene · Married on 05/18/2019

Heavenly wedding

Our dream wedding would not have been possible with out Kaitlin’s endless dedication! She saw us through so many obstacles and still pulled off more than we could’ve ever imagined. I would hire her again in a heartbeat. Not only will she pull off everything you ask, and more, working with her is such a joy! She goes above and beyond to make your day special and truly feels like family by the end of the process. Thank you for everything Kaitlin. We are beyond grateful to have found you!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Pocketful Of Plans's reply:

Thank you so much, love and happiness always over comes obstacles my dear! I am happy that I could be there to help you and E to the alter. You both are amazing, kind and loving people that deserve a wedding and life filled with happiness and love.
    Wishing you both love and happiness for many meany years!
    - Kaitlin

Sarah · Married on 11/10/2018

Made the day flawless!

Kaitlin is awesome! She was our coordinator for our 11/10 wedding and the day went by just as I had hoped. She was there for those whole process, and went above and beyond to make our day come together perfectly. With my personality I need to get things done right away and she knew exactly how to make sure that my worries were taken care of. She made the day so flawless and her team even put together my dessert station - which was beautiful!

I cannot thank her enough for all of her amazing work for the wedding. I was fully able to relax that day because I was confident that she was taking care of everything. Thank you Kaitlin!!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Pocketful Of Plans's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah! It was a joy to be a part of your beautiful wedding at Holman Ranch! I really enjoyed working with you all on your wedding from start to finish. I am really happy that you were able to relax and enjoy the day surrounded by your friends and family!

Michael B. · Married on 10/27/2018

Kaitlin Rocks!

Our wedding weekend was incredible, thanks to Kaitlin Ford, the owner of Pocketful of Plans (POP). The problem with such a great wedding and an ever GREATER wedding planner is that we won’t have the chance to work again to plan another wedding, which we would do in a heartbeat with Kaitlin. She’s a dynamite, rock-star planner and we couldn’t have asked for more. She came to us as a recommendation and we can confidently say that any couple planning a wedding in the Monterey area would be lucky to have her on their team.

We opted for the full planning package, which meant that we started working with Kaitlin 7 months before the wedding. One of her greatest strengths is the ability to keep the process moving along, focusing on the big priorities and making sure big-ticket items like venue, caterer, photographer/videographer and DJ are secured first. With the big items out of the way, Kaitlin works tirelessly to make sure that all of the little details on the Wedding To Do List are given the right amount of attention and taken care of as quickly as possible. Kaitlin was always on top of her communication and kept our budget top of mind, which was truly appreciated. She was open to sharing her ideas and opinions when she thought necessary or helpful and was never offended if we chose a different path..

During the entire wedding weekend (because she also helped us plan 2 other events before and after), Kaitlin and her staff were on hand to make sure everything went as smoothly as possible. When things went wrong, she tactfully brought it to our attention, while suggesting the appropriate fixes. Most things she took care of herself, with only the big items being brought to our attention. Without a doubt, our wedding (and the events surrounding it) could not have happened without her guiding hand and cool, calm and collected demeanor.

PROS – knowledgeable, responsive, personable, organized, communicative, affordable and cool under pressure.

CONS – absolutely none!

We would give Kaitlin 1,000 stars if we could…she’s that awesome and worth every penny that she charges for her services and we miss her now that our wedding is done!!!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Pocketful Of Plans's reply:

Thank you so much Michael. You're kind words mean so much. Spending so much time working together was such a wonderful process I really miss out weekly calls! Getting to know you, J and M so personally is really why I love my job and could imagine anything different. You all make my job worth every long hour and achy feet at the end of the weekend. Wishing you and the whole family tons of love, happiness and joy in the years to come, and I will see you next time you are in Monterey!

Rowena · Married on 09/15/2018

Kaitlin is AMAZING from start to finish. She was our day of coordinator at our wedding in Monterey on 9/15/18 and seriously could not have been an unforgettable day WITHOUT ALL OF HER HELP. She already had prior knowledge of our venue, so that was a plus! She helped me tremendously when it came to keeping it together with all the planning. She has a lot of connections and suggestions on things that I never would have thought of and I am very grateful that she was always there to help us. If you are looking for a one-of-a-kind coordinator, don't look any further because KAITLIN FORD is the ONE! My husband and I knew it from the start when we had our first conversation on the phone with her and she answered all of our questions. She made our wedding day special and put personal touches (we definitely could not forget the added touches of flowers to our wedding cake, THANK YOU!) She was ON TOP OF EVERYTHING, when it came to schedule, food, unexpected things, etc. I was able to relax during the wedding because I knew Kaitlin had everything under control. Also, we also loved the PHOTO BOOTH! Our guests enjoyed that it was a "GIF" when they posted it online :) I would give her a 10 if I could. She is the sweetest and down to earth and can tell that she is extremely knowledgeable about weddings/events. Even our family and friends had soo many positive comments about her! We can't THANK YOU ENOUGH KAITLIN!!! THANK YOU x 1000000000

Sent on 09/27/2018

Pocketful Of Plans's reply:

Hi Row and JM! Thank you so much for your thoughtful and kind words. I loved working with you and helping you have a perfect wedding day. I will never forget how fun and amazing you two are, plus I have never met such amazing dancers! Wishing you both many years of happiness!

Jodie · Married on 09/08/2018

I just can’t say enough positive things about Kaitlin and pocketful if plans. I just got married in pebble beach and she did an amaaaazing job! From start to finish she was there for me, she has infinite patience and we really could not have done it without her! I don’t know how she does it but she makes you feel like you are her only client! I received so many compliments from the guests at our wedding on how smooth the day went and how well organized it was. Also, the day of the wedding she is just so amazing, made me feel taken care of the whole day and kept me sooo calm! Hiring this company is very very worth it for your special day!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Pocketful Of Plans's reply:

Thank you so much Jodie! You were a dream bride to work with, I feel like the planning process flew by because you were always such a joy to talk to and so funny! I enjoyed every second of working with you! Your wedding was so beautiful and so personal, I feel so lucky that I got to be a part of it. I wish you and K the absolute best and please let me know when you come back to town, I'd love to see you both again!

Maulin S. · Married on 09/02/2018

The best planner

Hiring Kaitlin and the Pocketful of Plans team was the best decision we made for planning our wedding. She made planning the wedding absolutely smooth and we never once felt overwhelmed. She incorporated all of our suggestions, ideas and visions, and encouraged us to make it personal to us, even if it meant a lot more work for her. Morever, all of her recommended vendors did an amazing job in making our wedding day perfect. She was a great communicator and so easy to get a hold of. There was no task, detail or challenge that she wasn't ready to tackle. I highly recommend Kaitlin and Pocketful of Plans to plan your big day.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Pocketful Of Plans's reply:

Thank you so much, it was so wonderful to work with you had Hima for a beautiful wedding weekend! You both work so hard so do so much good in the world it was an honor to help you have the perfect celebration of your love. Hoping to see you both again soon and wishing you so much happiness!

Sarah · Married on 07/28/2018

Kaitlin was an absolute lifesaver for my wedding day! She handled all of my month-of details and day of coordination. I love planning and planned most of my wedding - but let me tell you by the time the big day was a month away, my brain was completely fried. Luckily, I didn't stress at all because we trusted Kaitlin fully, and she totally delivered! From confirming all vendors, dealing with set up and clean up, creating the day of schedule, she was on top of it! It was so important to me that my mother and close family members didn't have to deal with any details on the day of the wedding, and because of Kaitlin all we had to do was show up and enjoy the day. She kept myself and the wedding party updated on set up, helped us down the aisle, ensured that my husband and I had extra food and cake slices in our room for the end of the night, and went above and beyond to make sure my floral centerpieces were donated rather than be thrown away. I could go on and on listing the millions of things she did to make the wedding go smoothly, but at the end of the day what makes her great is how personable and lovely she is as a person, in addition to having impeccable organization and communication skills. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Pocketful Of Plans's reply:

Thank you Sarah! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your special day and see the amazing people that you are. I hope you and Andrew are off enjoying your world wide adventure! Wishing you all the happiness and best in the world!

David · Married on 07/21/2018

The 5/5 rating is not flippant; Kaitlin is really that good. We were consistently very impressed by her speed of response, often at crazy hours, to drive us forward. Throughout our whole planning peocess she had her finger on the pulse and she politely nudged us back on course whenever we veered off schedule. It was so good to have such an organized planning partner, and one with such great knowledge on the industry. We highly recommend Kaitlin!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Pocketful Of Plans's reply:

Thank you so much David! I loved working with you and T every moment from start to finish! It was such a pleasure to get to know you both and to help you get married. You are such a fun and beautiful couple and the amazing love that you two shared is so wonderful. Thank you for allowing me to be part of your wedding day and I hope to see you both again soon!

Lauren · Married on 06/30/2018

Kaitlin and her team were INCREDIBLE! Our big day was nothing but perfect thanks to all of their help!

They kept us on schedule, handled any issues without us knowing (which was amazing day of to not have to worry!), and were just a joy to work with! She always made us feel like she had everything 100% under control and we couldn't imagine the day without her!!!

She was always organized, responsive, and resourceful! We HIGHLY recommend Kaitlin & her team! Thanks again Pocketful of Plans!!!

XO
    The Noe's

Sent on 07/30/2018

Pocketful Of Plans's reply:

I absolutely loved working with you both, and your families. It was such a joy to get to be a part of the wedding weekend at Holman Ranch. Everything from the rehearsal dinner to the last dance was just beautiful and so personal. I would love to work with you all every weekend!
    Lots of love and best wishes until I see you again! Hopefully soon!

Ali · Married on 05/19/2018

As my husband said in his Thank You toast at the wedding “A big thank you to our Wedding Coordinator Kaitlin Ford and her Staff for being on top of the planning and coordination details with daily emails during the final month...but really for managing Ali by keeping her a calm and cool Bride throughout the entire process.”

Kaitlin took the time to really understand what vision we had for the day and executed on it tremendously. Kaitlin’s detailed timeline of our entire wedding weekend ensured vendors and the wedding party were in the right place at the right time. I had a lot of DIY decor that she set-up and mapped out locations for prior to the event. She set up the table settings for 206 guests exactly as I had pictured for our garden party.

I also wanted to ensure my parents, family, and friends enjoyed the day and were not bogged down with tasks and with Pocketful of Plans on site there were no worries or question that everything would get done.

So so happy with our decision to use Pocketful of Plans and looking for our next opportunity to use her team again.

Sent on 06/06/2018

Pocketful Of Plans's reply:

Thank you so much Ali! I enjoyed working with you every step of the way. Not only are you fun, intelligent and creative but you are just an amazing person and working with you was a blast every step of the way!
    I hope to see you, your husband and your families again because your wedding was so much fun and so beautiful and I enjoyed getting to know everyone. Lots of love and wishing you many years of happiness and tons more fun, impressive DIY projects ;)

Austin · Married on 05/19/2018

Kaitlin was a pleasure to work with! She was punctual, detailed and responsive throughout our planning process. When it came to the wedding, Kaitlin and her staff went above and beyond to exceed our expectations. At no point did we ever feel overwhelmed as we knew Kaitlin would handle any questions or coordination items with our vendors. Thanks again to Pocketful of Plans for planning and being apart of our big day!!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Pocketful Of Plans's reply:

Thank you so much Austin! Your wedding was amazing. Every aspect of it and I really enjoyed working with you and your wife! It was a fun filled weekend and I am honored that I got to help with all the details and pulling it all together to have a super unforgettable weekend. Wishing you all the best!

Mia · Married on 04/14/2018

We had a great experience with Kaitlin. She was always quick to respond, and even though we had hired her primarily for day/month-of coordination, she was happy to answer any and all questions we had. Very glad we had this service!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Pocketful Of Plans's reply:

Thank you Mia, it was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding and we wish you all the best in the future. Hopefully we will see you and Z again when you visit the area! Lots of love and wishing you many years of wedded bliss!
  • Daniela

Daniela · Married on 11/25/2017

Kaitlin was the absolute best! My (now husband) was taking courses after work, leaving a lot of the work to me. With the assistance of Kaitlint (POP), I felt so at ease and organized. Our wedding was in Holman Ranch in Carmel Valley- she was extremely nice, thorough, honest, and clearly had our best interest. Her creative thinking also helped us save quite a bit of money and was practical in what we should/should not spend our money on. She is worth every cent and more! So thankful for her!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Hi,
    Thank you so very much for your kind words. I had the best time working with you and getting to know you. I have to say your wedding was one of the most fun weddings I have ever been at, it was an amazing celebration. Working on planning it with you was a great adventure and I am so happy it all came together and was such a beautiful evening! I wish you and U a beautiful marriage and hope to see you both again soon!

D. · Married on 10/21/2017

Kaitlin is the best! She assisted us every step of the way and listened to every one of our wishes. She is not only a great planner but a fantastic problem solver. She was able to resolve every difficult situation we ran across. She removed much of the stress that was involved in planning our event. Thank You Kaitlin!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Pocketful Of Plans's reply:

Thank you so much! It was my pleasure to be a part of your celebration and work with you both! I am so happy we met, I feel like I gained friends during the process and that is the best gift ever. It was a blast to plan your celebration with you and I can't wait to see you both again!

Matthew · Married on 10/14/2017

We were initially uncertain if we were going to hire a wedding planner. Pocket Full of Plans was by far the most reasonable and flexible planning and coordination service we found. We both agree that hiring Kaitlin and her team was the best decision we made in our wedding planning process. They were extremely helpful in coordinating all of our vendors and ensuring that everyone was on top of it for the day and knew what to do. They were also very flexible with any changes we made in decorations and answered many questions for us that we would never have thought of. All of their team was calm creating a wonderful environment for us on the day of so that we did not have to stress about any of the details or worry about the set up and we could just enjoy our wedding day. We definitely agree that our wedding day would not have been as seamless and wonderful if it had not been for Kaitlin and her team.

Sent on 10/28/2017

Pocketful Of Plans's reply:

Thank you so much! You two were so fun to work with and so easy going that your vibe certainly set the tone! Your wedding day was wonderful and perfect because you two are just amazing and wonderful people! I am so happy I got the opportunity to work with you both and meet your families. I wish you both a beautiful and happy marriage!

Charisse · Married on 09/30/2017

Kaitlin Ford was my wedding planner. I was looking for someone who is affordable and needed the. Just for the day. I found Kaitlin and she was amazing.......I didn't have to worry about a thing. I recommend her to anyone...She is sweet, and made my wedding so beautiful! Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Pocketful Of Plans's reply:

Thank you so much Charisse! We are so Happy that we could help you relax on your wedding day and that everything was to your liking! You and your husband were a joy to work with and we are delighted your wedding was perfect.

Megan · Married on 07/08/2017

There are no words to describe how wonderful Kaitlin and her team were. I never had any intention of getting a coordination, but quickly realized that we were not having the easiest time communicating with our venue and we were in a little over our heads. From day one Kaitlin made my husband and I feel so calm and relaxed and I knew everything would be taken care of.

Pocketful of Plans was our day of coordinator but Kaitlin was with us from about 6 months out. She never made me feel silly about the smallest question and was always available to offer suggestions, advice, and recommendations. We even had some concerns with one of our vendors days leading up to our wedding and Kaitlin already had a solution in place if we needed. Luckily things worked out, but she was on top of it.

My wedding is honestly one of the happiest days of my life and I know a lot of that is part to Kaitlin and her amazing team. The first couple of months before bringing Pocketful of Plan was very rough and not the enjoyable experience I would have hoped this whole process would have been. Kaitlin immediately came in and offered assistance and relieved so much stress that had built over the last couple of months. I had no worries or concerns the day of and could relax in knowing Kaitlin had everything under control. On the day of the wedding she and her team were amazing. Everything was exactly how I envisioned and honestly better. She is true talent in what she does and I could not say enough about how wonderful she is. It was an ongoing joke, that after saying yes to my husband, hiring Kaitlin and her team was the best decision I made when it came the wedding, my only regret is we didn't bring her on sooner!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Pocketful Of Plans's reply:

Megan, you were a dream to work with, I could not have been more blessed to be a part of your and N's special day. From the moment I met you both and your families I knew you all were incredibly special. You were warm, friendly, and fun from the first moment and I am so very thankful that I had the honor of being a part of your wedding day. I know planning was a little rough at times but I am glad I had the opportunity to be your ally throughout the process. The wedding day was stunning and perfect. Wishing you and your families so much happiness!