The Wedding Connection

Aptos, CA View map Visit website
$3,500 Package Price

$3,500 Package Price

At the Wedding Connection, our goal is to create the wedding of your dreams while allowing you to relax and enjoy this momentous occasion. We strive for a perfect execution, gorgeous details, and memories that will last a lifetime.

Our main inspiration is YOU! We work with you every step of the way to make sure your wedding is exactly what you want so when that special date rolls around, you are present for every moment knowing that we will take care of the rest.

We have been a part of the wedding industry since 1982, providing our services throughout the local areas of Monterey, Carmel, and Santa Cruz. We offer multiple types of wedding planning services based on the needs of the couples. From beachs, ballrooms, barns, farms, and home weddings, we will guide couples with our experienced advice and assistance. We have partnered with endless local vendors and can offer referrals that will meet couples’ budgets and requirements.

We offer full-service wedding planning as well as a month-of package for the couple who has most vendors booked and now just needs help with the execution. Reach out today for a custom quote!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Crystal
    Crystal Getting married on 09/06/2022

Fabulous, all around.

Planning a wedding is stressful. Over the years, I've witnessed friends get married and been part of several weddings, always vowing to myself I would be the most laid back bride. And I feel I was pretty chill, though the nightmares and screaming matches with my now husband may beg to differ. It's still just a stressful and time-consuming experience no matter how relaxed you are, basically like a part time job I am happy to be done with! For me, not wanting a large wedding but also wanting to compromise with my fiancé during a pandemic, we opted for a medium (145 people) mostly outdoor wedding and came across The Barn at River House on the website Here Comes The Guide.

Through it all, working with Casey made the whole process much more manageable. The River House was breathtaking. It was so nice to see how it all came together the day of our wedding, just beautiful. Casey was so helpful: communicative, supportive, flexible. She reminded us of our timeline for events we needed to schedule, gave us advice on different things she'd seen at other weddings that might work for us, she coordinated with all of our vendors, she was friendly and accommodating with our friends and family, she even snapped and sent a ton of pictures of the wedding day for us to see before our photographer can get photos back to us. I'm sure she did a ton of other things I wasn't able to notice in the whirlwind of the day, but everything is greatly appreciated. We could not have asked for a better wedding coordinator and would definitely recommend her for anyone planning a wedding.

The Wedding Connection's reply:

Thanks so much Crystal for your review! I loved working with you and Santiago and wish you both the best! You really were an amazingly laid back bride :)
  • Rebecca
    Pearce C. Married on 06/18/2022

Our wedding coordinator Casey was incredible!!

We were so pleased we chose The Wedding Connection! The venue was gorgeous and our wedding coordinator was professional, extremely responsive, had great attention to detail, extremely pleasant to work with and went above and beyond! My goal was to be just a guest at my daughter's wedding, and Casey helped me achieve my goal- I had nothing to worry about except for having an incredible time celebrating!! :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Aaron & Jenn
    37 photos · 06/28/2015

Pricing

The Last Resort Salon & Spa The Last Resort Salon & Spa Wedding Hair & Makeup

I've worked many weddings with The Wedding Connection. Denise is not only a top rated professional, she is also a compassionate and a caring wedding/event planner. The Bride and her wedding party are always number one with Denise. From the beginning to end Denise always there with her expertise and recommendations. I highly recommend The Wedding Connection for any size wedding. You will in the best hands!

Feast for a King Catering Feast for a King Catering Wedding Caterers

The Wedding Connection is always great to work with. They are organized, efficient and professional, they ensure all of their events are run the same way. We have been working together for 15 years and look forward to 15 more. Feast for a King Catering highly recommends The Wedding Connection!

Jim Vetter Photography Jim Vetter Photography Wedding Photographers

I recently worked with Denise from The Wedding Connection on a wedding in the Santa Cruz Mountains. She was super responsive and friendly throughout the process of preparing for the wedding and really stayed on top of making the day run smoothly for the couple as well as for us vendors. I am really looking forward to working with her again and would recommend her to any discerning couple who really wants to plan something special.

9099 Soquel Dr. #1 Aptos, CA, 95003

By appointment
Location of (The Wedding Connection)

Other vendors in Monterey for your wedding