Carmel, Carmel, CA 93922 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Deals 1

About Golden Coast Event Planning

Golden Coast Planning is a full service, wedding and event design company. We strive to offer outstanding service and quality events produced by our passionate and knowledgeable team. We understand how time consuming, stressful, and expensive planning a wedding can be. That is why we pride ourselves in assisting our clients from start to finish!

Golden Coast Event Planning offers wedding planning services for ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners of all sizes. It caters to civil, destination, eco-friendly, and various other types of weddings with planning services that include:

• Budget analysis

Golden Coast Event Planning 5
  • Mallory

Mallory Anderson · Married on 06/29/2019

Hannah = the BEST wedding investment I made

About 6 months out from my wedding, I had an epiphany and realized I needed to hire a day-of coordinator. I had done the "heavy lifting" of wedding planning already - all vendors were hired, budget was set, colors and vision were decided - but I realized I needed someone who could execute all of it for me on the wedding day when I would be otherwise occupied primping and marrying my man! (Specifically, my then-fiance and I had a conversation where I literally said, "BUT WAIT WHO WILL SET UP THE GUEST BOOK TABLE??? I HAVE TO GET MY HAIR DONE AT THAT TIME! I CAN'T BE TWO PLACES AT ONCE!!!" - and it was settled, we had to have a coordinator!!!)

I feel so lucky that I was able to find Golden Coast and specifically, that I got to work with Hannah. After our first consultation call, she made a Google folder for us where we could store all important docs and info to share with her. Even though she was a "day-of / month-of" coordinator, Hannah was in contact with us for the 4-5 months leading up to our big day! We checked in about once a month (but she was always available for more if I needed her, and she was SUPER quick to reply to emails with quick questions) and she was so awesome to make sure we were sticking to our schedule and on track for the perfect day. She even gave me creative ideas along the way (like having a wand for my flower girl instead of petals, since venue didn't allow tossing anything).

She confirmed all our vendors for us the month before the wedding, helped set up a detailed timeline (with sooo many revisions, I'm sorry Hannah haha) and was just all around a rockstar.

Once the actual weekend rolled around, Hannah was incredible. She took care of EVERYTHING for me. I mean everything. No one knew how to put in my veil - Hannah did it. She set up all my decor and executed my vision even better than I'd imagined. She took all the gifts and cards up to our hotel room while we were dancing the night away so we wouldn't have to worry about it. She set up our glow stick exit and made sure guests didn't dive into our dessert table before it was time ;) And so much more. Most importantly, she kept me and my groom calm - we were able to relax and truly enjoy our wedding weekend knowing that Hannah would take care of us.

I consider Hannah a friend now - and to say that about a wedding vendor is a pretty amazing thing! I can honestly not imagine my wedding without her. For any brides out there considering hiring Golden Coast, JUST DO IT. I didn't have a coordinator in my original budget because I thought I could "do it all myself" but Hannah was hands down the best investment I made for my peace of mind throughout the planning process and especially on the wedding weekend.

Ok, I'm done now - sorry that was so long but if any brides out there are like me and you really want to work with sweet, patient vendors who truly care about YOU as a person, then Hannah is your girl. I love her forever now and I think everyone deserves to work with her for their Central Coast wedding!

Golden Coast Event Planning 6
    Golden Coast Event Planning 7
    Golden Coast Event Planning 8
    Golden Coast Event Planning 9
    Sent on 07/15/2019

Juan Zarate · Married on 06/08/2019

Easy, Convenient and Fun!

Josh and his staff are very professional and knowledgeable. Everything was easy, we didn’t have to worry about anything.

Sent on 11/01/2019

Award

Golden Coast Event Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2550.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3550.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4550.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Golden Coast Event Planning 1
    Full Planning
    Full Planning using OUR Preferred Vendors ONLY Includes the following details: Wedding Planning Checklist with bi-monthly check-ins Timeline Creation Initial In Person Consultation Finalization Meeting Dress Rehearsal Advice + Consultation throughout the Entire Wedding Planning Process Confirmation of all Vendors one month prior to Wedding Date Preferred Vendor Recommendations ONLY On Wedding Day Coordinate/Manage all Vendors Setup details Carry out Wedding Day Timeline Includes (1) assistant

• Julia & Ken Photography
    Julia & Ken Photography Wedding Photographers

They've done a wonderful job at Nicole and Christian's wedding! Highly professional and a joy to work with! We're can't wait to work with them in the near future!

• Carmel Carmel, CA, 93922 See on map