Golden Coast Event Planning

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,550 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,550 Package Price

Golden Coast Event Planning is a wedding planning firm based in Carmel, California. This team makes it their priority to curate a memorable experience while easing the happy couple’s stress. These detail-oriented professionals can oversee the creative and organizational aspects so soon-to-be newlyweds can relax and enjoy their engagement.

Golden Coast Event Planning offers several wedding planning packages. Whether you need guidance from start to finish or someone to oversee the execution of the event, this team can accommodate you. Their full planning package includes venue scouting, event design, budget management, day-of coordination, and more. If you prefer to do some or all of the planning yourself, their partial or month-of coordination services may be ideal. This business also provides specialized plans for elopements and micro weddings.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,550

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,550

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,550

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Taryne
    Taryne M. Getting married on 10/07/2023

Simply Amazing Experience!

My fiancee and I have been working with Jackie Stiphout planning our wedding and I cannot sing her praises enough. She is simply a joy to work with and incredibly helpful. She has vast amounts of expertise in all things wedding event related and is incredibly creative, helping us make something truly genuine and unique for our day. She has thorough insights and amazing vendor recommendations (to fit all sorts of budgets). She's also highly organized, super supportive with consistent communication and a sweet personality to boot! I feel like I'm getting to plan our special day with my best friend. Simply can't thank her enough for all the incredible support she's given us to create an unforgettable experience for our wedding.
    Kelsey E. Getting married on 07/10/2022

The best team!

Josh and Sam were not only such a delight to work with, but made the rest of our "planning" process seem so easy!! I always found myself to be super organized and didn't realize how much I needed their help. Especially amidst a pandemic, last minute venue change, etc. what was turning into a nightmare ended up being a dream come true thanks to Josh and Sam for the most amazing support to get us through THE most special day :))) I could not recommend them more!!
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn F. Married on 04/23/2022

Best of the best!

I know this blurb will not do my experience with Golden Coast Planning justice but I'll try.. Josh, Jackie and team are an incredible group of knowledgable, experienced, PATIENT, amazing people. They truly care about executing a beautiful event and my wedding was just that. I couldn't have asked for a better more supportive team. I am a type A personality and I had questions about absolutely everything. They were quick to answer and always willing to help. No stone was left unturned! The whole planning process was so fun. No one works harder than this team. By the end of my wedding weekend, all of my guests were raving about Josh & Jackie. Do yourself a huge favor, hire GCP.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Deals

Golden Coast Event Planning 1
Discount
Full Planning using OUR Preferred Vendors ONLY Includes the following details: Wedding Planning Checklist with bi-monthly check-ins Timeline Creation Initial In Person Consultation Finalization Meeting Dress Rehearsal Advice + Consultation throughout the Entire Wedding Planning Process Confirmation of all Vendors one month prior to Wedding Date Preferred Vendor Recommendations ONLY On Wedding Day Coordinate/Manage all Vendors Setup details Carry out Wedding Day Timeline Includes (1) assistant

Team

• Has a Beautiful Son
  • Energetic
  • Loves to Travel

Julia & Ken Photography Julia & Ken Photography Wedding Photographers

They've done a wonderful job at Nicole and Christian's wedding! Highly professional and a joy to work with! We're can't wait to work with them in the near future!

Carmel Carmel, CA, 93922

9am-9pm via email: 24/7
Location of (Golden Coast Event Planning)

Other vendors in Monterey for your wedding