P.O. box 79, Big Sur, CA 93920 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,500
Availability Check your date

About Mariah Green Events

At Mariah Green Wedding and Events we specialize in destination weddings.

Follow Mariah Green Events on

Mariah Green Events 6
Mariah Green Events 7
  • Anjali

Anjali & Lalithra · Married on 06/22/2019

Great day of coordinator for our ranch wedding!

Mariah was our day of coordinator for our wedding at Bar SZ Ranch. She brought Blain with her to assist. They both did a great job.

Mariah got in touch with all of our vendors in the month before the wedding, and she was attentive to the details relevant to each vendor. She worked with us to build the timeline that made sense for the wedding we wanted. She helped us structure the timing of the speeches, and when to move people through dinner.

Naturally, there were little hiccups, but with Mariah and Blain there, we didn't even notice. She let us be at ease and enjoy the day and helped solve the issues that came up. They were helpful with decor. Blain is a florist, so she was very familiar with what was best for the arrangements we had brought. Since it was a bright day, she suggested that we place the centerpieces under the tables to save the flowers. But by the time the reception started, all was reset. They managed the caterer, and the DJ. Mariah even found time in the schedule so that we could quickly rehearse our first dance.

Mariah also added on a few hours to run through the ceremony the day before, and to help oversee the caterer setup for our dinner on Friday. When the caterer was late, she stayed an extra hour to help get everything sorted. I even saw her cleaning up a broken glass - no idea how that broke - but the moment is emblematic of the experience working with Mariah. She'll solve problems and keep the day running smoothly, so that you can enjoy it. Thank you Mariah!

Sent on 07/09/2019

K. Hageman · Married on 03/30/2019

A dream come true!

I found Mariah via Wedding Wire and the Knot. I live in NC and was planning a wedding from across the country. To say the day turned out to be everything I dreamed it to be and more was an understatement. Mariah took the time to get to know me and my style and to support me in the best way possible; always offering up ideas / suggestions. She recommended and facilitated communication with all vendors carrying the weight of so much for me.

Our day was perfect! Thanks to Mariah we have built a strong connection to the area and to the team of professionals (led by Mariah). Words cannot describe how grateful I am for her level-headedness, great insight, and thoughtful attention to detail.

With much appreciation!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Allison · Married on 06/16/2018

We used Mariah for day of coordination for our wedding in June. From the beginning Mariah was super easy to work with – she was professional, kind and extremely good at managing her time! It was so helpful to have her available for some consulting prior to the wedding as well – she knows all there is to know about Big Sur and was able to recommend and connect us with any type of vendor that we asked for. A few weeks before the wedding, we were stressing out with all of the boxes left to check on our list. We had a call with Mariah and immediately felt better. She helped us organize our timeline, seating chart, shuttle schedule, rental order, decor… you name it. She was also amazing at our rehearsal – we were getting married in a redwood grove and Mariah helped us all to work our way around a steep slope and provided amazing suggestions and guidance for the ceremony. On the wedding day, we did not have a worry in the world because we knew we were in such good hands with Mariah. She just has this big smile and a very calming presence about her… you’ll see ☺ There was even a slight hiccup with one of our vendors on our wedding day and we had absolutely no idea that anything even happened until a week later – she quickly found a solution and spared us the drama. THAT is how good she is. Thank you so much for everything, Mariah! Truly!

Sent on 07/11/2018

• What is the hourly rate? $ 85.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Jason Harper Photography
    Jason Harper Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the opportunity to work with Mariah on two different weddings that I was an assistant photographer/additional shooter on. She is incredibly attentive, hard working and beyond pleasant. Every time I saw her she was completely involved in the day, and always with a smile. She was so on the ball and communicative, and we always knew what was coming next - and when - and as one of the photographers that was responsible for capturing the day I truly appreciated that. I hope to work with her again!

• P.O. box 79 Big Sur, CA, 93920 See on map