P.O. box 79, Big Sur, CA 93920 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,500
Availability Check your date

About Mariah Green Events

At Mariah Green Wedding and Events we specialize in destination weddings.

Follow Mariah Green Events on

Mariah Green Events 6
Mariah Green Events 7
  • Anjali

Anjali & Lalithra · Married on 06/22/2019

Great day of coordinator for our ranch wedding!

Mariah was our day of coordinator for our wedding at Bar SZ Ranch. She brought Blain with her to assist. They both did a great job.

Mariah got in touch with all of our vendors in the month before the wedding, and she was attentive to the details relevant to each vendor. She worked with us to build the timeline that made sense for the wedding we wanted. She helped us structure the timing of the speeches, and when to move people through dinner.

Naturally, there were little hiccups, but with Mariah and Blain there, we didn't even notice. She let us be at ease and enjoy the day and helped solve the issues that came up. They were helpful with decor. Blain is a florist, so she was very familiar with what was best for the arrangements we had brought. Since it was a bright day, she suggested that we place the centerpieces under the tables to save the flowers. But by the time the reception started, all was reset. They managed the caterer, and the DJ. Mariah even found time in the schedule so that we could quickly rehearse our first dance.

Mariah also added on a few hours to run through the ceremony the day before, and to help oversee the caterer setup for our dinner on Friday. When the caterer was late, she stayed an extra hour to help get everything sorted. I even saw her cleaning up a broken glass - no idea how that broke - but the moment is emblematic of the experience working with Mariah. She'll solve problems and keep the day running smoothly, so that you can enjoy it. Thank you Mariah!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Christine Nicole Paulson · Married on 06/08/2019

Mariah is a GEM - cannot recommend her enough!

Working with Mariah was hands-down one of the best decisions we made in the wedding planning process. Navigating and planning a Big Sur wedding can be daunting (but so worth it) and Mariah helped navigate the ecosystem flawlessly. I cannot thank her enough for all that she did leading up to our wedding as well as her presence and professionalism during our wedding weekend. She left no stone unturned in terms of details and logistics. So many people commented on how great and poised she was as she took control of the rehearsal, the actual wedding and all of the nitty gritty details.

Many people say how insane their wedding day and how it goes by in a flash. Mariah was a big part of the reason our wedding day felt relaxed, calm and truly enjoyable; she managed the flow of the day perfectly. It felt effortless, but I know it wasn't. She's a gem, and you should absolutely hire her if you are planning a Big Sur/Carmel/Santa Fe wedding!

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Madeline

Madeline · Married on 04/27/2019

Thank goodness for Mariah!

We are beyond grateful for Mariah! I thought that I could handle planning a small person wedding on my own, but boy was I wrong! Mariah was extremely helpful, and patient from the very beginning - and she really knows everything there is to know about getting married in Big Sur - and her attention to detail is hands down- the best I've ever seen! A few days before wedding day an unseasonable 3 days of rain was forecast for our wedding weekend... Mariah eased my nerves and quickly came up with an alternate plan to our previously designed out door reception. She is so well connected in the area that within a few hours she had come up with an even better arrangement- and day of- rain and all went off with out a hitch. They say rain is good luck- and well Mariah made that entirely true! We loved Mariah- and are trying to come up with another excuse to plan something with her again! Any suggestions!? xoxo

Sent on 08/25/2019

• What is the hourly rate? $ 85.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Jason Harper Photography
    Jason Harper Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the opportunity to work with Mariah on two different weddings that I was an assistant photographer/additional shooter on. She is incredibly attentive, hard working and beyond pleasant. Every time I saw her she was completely involved in the day, and always with a smile. She was so on the ball and communicative, and we always knew what was coming next - and when - and as one of the photographers that was responsible for capturing the day I truly appreciated that. I hope to work with her again!

• P.O. box 79 Big Sur, CA, 93920 See on map