Oceanside, CA 92056 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 47
  • Pricing

About Salt Creative Co.

Salt Creative Co. is a full service design and planning studio located in Southern CA. We specialize in putting a natural spin on any type of wedding inspiration. We love working with happy, down to earth couples who want to create an event that represents their relationship and future together. While we are based in San Diego we are available for weddings anywhere. We believe in love and welcome all couples!

Salt Creative Co.'s signature package is made up of the wedding planning essentials. It includes month of coordination, design planning and mood boards, a custom planning timeline, step-by-step budget assistance, monthly planning check ins, vendor referrals, plus more. It has everything you need so you aren't flying blind, however it leaves out the unnecessary fluff that you probably don't want to pay for. I am not interested in taking over your wedding. I am more interested in supporting you through the process by providing you with a planning scaffold and personal service every step of the way.

Follow Salt Creative Co. on

Photo by 5byseven Photography
Photo by 5byseven Photography
2a2c2deb17832e37 1457900559783 714

• Videos 4

56 Reviews for Salt Creative Co.

Crystal · Married on 11/18/2017

Extremly organized! Made the day stress free and enjoyable.

Sent on 11/21/2015

Kara · Married on 07/29/2017

Alexis helped my husband and I create a personalized design plan for our wedding as well as taking over vendor coordination and planning from about a month before our wedding. I was really struggling with creating a unique and cohesive design plan for our wedding, Alexis sat down with us and created a design plan that was absolutely amazing. The design plan was a great tool to share with our florist and other vendors to keep our wedding theme consistent. In addition, having a cohesive plan helped me stay focused throughout the planning process when it came to decor decisions. Whenever I had any questions during the wedding planning process Alexis was quick to respond and thorough in her response. She was always honest and straightforward which I appreciated. I used her recommendations for our DJ and caterer and was very pleased with both of their services. Our actual wedding day was absolutely perfect and stress free thanks to Alexis and her assistants. i didn't have to worry about a thing and am so happy we chose to hire Alexis for our wedding day. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Kat · Married on 07/10/2017

I was thehair stylist and she was the BEST I have seen yet at being professional and timely! I appreciate this so much being in the wedding business it can be chaotic and she was great!

Sent on 03/25/2015

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Deborah J. Davis, Custom Wedding Ceremonies
    Deborah J. Davis, Custom Wedding Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

It was a pleasure for the Second Avenue Klezmer Ensemble to work with Alexis Trujillo at Salt Creative. Her attention to detail and friendly professionalism made it easy for the band to provide beautiful music for this backyard wedding. From finding parking for the band, to set-up and a smooth exit when our portion was over, Alexis communicated with us constantly so that our performance fit seamlessly into the entire event. There are so many locations and components to a home-based event and Alexis easily handled each piece to make smooth transitions for everybody. I'd highly recommend Alexis at Salt Creative to anyone who needs a planner for any kind of event! Deborah Davis, Director Second Avenue Klezmer Ensemble

• Kendra's Floral Design
    Kendra's Floral Design Wedding Florists

Working with Alexis was a pleasure! She provided great communication, including timelines, and layouts of the event. This made my life so easy when it came to the event date! Everything flowed smoothly and stress free! She, as well as her team, were there to assist in setting up and when my team returned to retrieve our rental items she had most everything ready to go for us. I definitely look forward to working with Alexis in the future.

• Rebirth Entertainment
    Rebirth Entertainment Wedding DJs

Salt Creative Co. is absolutely amazing! I had the wonderful opportunity of working with Alexis and her coordination team at Jennifer and Matt’s Wedding in October, and it was such a pleasure. Jennifer and Matt booked me as their DJ and Alexis kept me well-informed during the entire planning process, and not only was she very professional and detail-oriented, but also very personable and sweet! =) Alexis also reached out to me several months before the Wedding just to introduce herself and make herself available for any questions that I may have had. In the months leading up to the Wedding, Alexis and I scheduled a walkthrough of the venue in which she visually mapped out everything for me logistically, and afterward sent me a concise and easy-to-follow timeline, which helped make the Wedding day come together seamlessly and beautifully! Thank you so much for everything Alexis! You are a godsend. Look no further if you need an amazing and professional Wedding Planner, Coordinator, and innovator! Alexis and Salt Creative Co. have got you covered =)

• Oceanside, 92056 See on map
    760 2370305 (Phone number)