Seattle, WA 98115 Map · Phone number

Real Weddings 23 Photos

14 Reviews for Saleina Marie Photography

1 User photo

Craig · Married on 07/05/2018

Hire Saleina now! It will be the best and easiest decision of your wedding. My wife was instantly attracted to Saleina’s photos, but I insisted we do our due diligence. I should’ve saved some time and just listened to her then. We ended up interviewing three different people for the job, but Saleina was the only one that took a personal interest in us. Yes, she had tons of experience with our venue (Port Gamble) and we loved her portfolio, but I was most impressed that she wanted to know all about us (how we met, our hobbies, etc) from the very beginning of the call . Her desire to make that connection really stuck with me. And this consideration comes through in her work. Wedding photos are incredibly personal and Saleina spent the time getting to know us—to help put us at ease and to capture exactly what we wanted, even if we couldn’t articulate it.

Saleina was an absolute joy to work with. We had the perfect engagement shoot (at a location she picked out the morning of) and we could tell just from how carefree we felt during the first few shots that we made the perfect choice in photographer. Saleina was up for anything we suggested (we ended up doing an 8hr hike) and really made us feel so relaxed and confident.

I cannot say enough great things about Saleina. We had such a wonderful time with her that we knew our photos would be incredible. And, remarkably, they somehow exceeded our extremely lofty expectations. Hiring Saleina was easily the best decision we made.

Sent on 10/08/2018

E · Married on 06/23/2018

Saleina was key in helping us organize the flow of the wedding day. She is an amazing person and took such beautiful/natural engagement and wedding photos of my daughter and son-in-law. She makes everyone comfortable and is an extremely talented artist. Thank you again, Saleina, for making the day perfect.

Sent on 06/30/2018

Kelly · event on: 11/15/2014

Saleina is incredibly dedicated to her clients. She was so flexible with our family's calendar and willing to make the photo shoot work when it was best for our family. She captured the exact images I had in my mind, was laid back and easy to work with, even when our son wasn't so excited about pictures :)

Sent on 03/03/2015

Award

Real Weddings

• Seattle, 98115 See on map
    Location of (Saleina Marie Photography)