Denver, CO 80205 Map · Phone number

c1750cc11bba966a 1202499517546 IMG 1397
IMG 0074
Table setup with centerpiece
Table setup with centerpiece
For each client we do mock-ups of table settings to make sure that the caterers and florist have a...
IMG 1738
c1750cc11bba966a 1202499517546 IMG 1397
IMG 0074

4 Reviews for RSVP Shindig

Michaela · Married on 09/01/2013

Nicole at RSVP Shindig is a DREAM! She is so fun, her taste is impeccable, she is professional and responsive, and she actually does what she says she is going to do. She worked with all my vendors to make sure everything went smoothly and perfectly on the wedding day, and I didn't have to worry about one single thing all day. The day went even better than I ever imagined it could. She has fabulous ideas and she is so knowledgeable about the whole wedding scene that she will help you with any stress, doubts, concerns, etc. Nicole, I will highly recommend you to anyone. Thank you for making my wedding so spectacular!

Sent on 09/17/2013

Louise · Married on 09/27/2008

RSVP Shindig was amazing! They made our wedding week come together. Everything was flawless. They are the best to work with in Colorado.

Sent on 10/01/2008

Heather · Married on 08/08/2007

We used RSVP Shindig for our wedding last summer. Nicole did an amazing job. I had to plan from out of state and was nervous. Nicole and her assistant did everything they could to make sure we had as little on our plate as possible. I took photos to her to show her what I wanted for the day. She brought it all to life and then some.

Sent on 03/21/2008