Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Rondo String Quartet

Live music for your special occasion! www.RondoStringQuartet.com

Create an elegant atmosphere for your special occasion with live music by the Rondo String Quartet.  Since 1988, the group has performed for hundreds of wedding ceremonies, parties, receptions, services, corporate functions, and events in the Southeast Michigan/Detroit Metro area.  You will enjoy our sophisticated sound that permits conversation and satisfies a wide variety of tastes.

The Rondo String Quartet is an experienced and rehearsed ensemble of four musicians consisting of two violins, a viola and a cello.  To provide the best service possible, our group regularly plays with the same four members.  Our huge repertoire features hours of classical favorites, current music, nostalgic and jazz standards, songs from musicals, tangos, waltzes, rags, rock and roll, and much more.  Please contact us for a complete playlist.  We look forward to playing for you!

What People Are Saying About Us:

"The Rondo String Quartet was absolutely wonderful and I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a talented, professional string quartet. They made my wedding ceremony everything that I had envisioned. Booking them was entirely stress free. They have a packet of information that lets you spell out exactly what you want long before the special day. Their list of songs is absolutely incredible and I am sure that they can accommodate almost everything."

"I just wanted to thank-you again for the beautiful music at our wedding service. I got so many compliments - even from a former musician. You really created a perfect atmosphere. Also, I can really appreciate the professionalism you showed when I worked with you in advance. I never doubted your reliability, and your thoroughness was very reassuring."

"[We] wanted to sincerely thank-you and The Rondo String Quartet for all the professionalism displayed at our wedding. After viewing our ceremony video, everything as executed as requested, on queue, and on time! The music was absolutely beautiful. [We] had a very tight budget to work with since we funded the wedding ourselves. However, after viewing the ceremony, we have to say it was money well spent!"

"We sincerely appreciate your beautiful music during our wedding ceremony. Your professionalism and service was outstanding!"

"We would like to thank you for the fabulous performance you provided us on at our Cranberry Lake Park Historic venue.  The music was top notch, the group members were fabulous, and your stage presence was wonderful!  Your mixture of old and new musical numbers was just what we were looking for and the audience responded positively well.  Bravo!"

Our website:  www.RondoStringQuartet.com

Cocktail Hour (6)
Instrumentals (3)
Reception (2)
Learn New Songs (1)

Rondo is amazing. Hire them! They played so beautifully while I walked down the aisle. It was like a dream. Then, they rocked it out during our reception. Everyone loved them! Rondo made our wedding day amazing and special. Thank-you, Rondo!!!

Profile Picture Trisha, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: String-Quartet, Cello, Viola, Violin, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception

Wonderful music - easy to work with, and very flexible. So nice to have such a large and varied playlist to choose from ! We loved them, and our guests did as well.

Profile Picture Sue, 12/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Everyone loved Rondo! They sounded great! They have so much music to choose from.

Profile Picture Jeff, 11/18/17, 1 Review

13 Photos

My Photo Album

13 Photos

28 ENDORSEMENTS
When any of my couples are seeking elegant, professional, live music for their ceremony or reception, Rondo String Quartet is always my first recommendation! Their presence brings a beautiful touch of class to any event!

I have worked with Rondo String Quartet quite a few times over the last few years, and it is always a pleasure! They are organized, work as a team and are wonderful people. As a Wedding Planner, I love how easy they make things for my clients and myself...and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for beautiful live music at their Wedding or Event.

I LOVE Rondo String Quartet! They are true professionals who will add just the right musical touch to your wedding day!

This is an amazing string quartet. You can just feel the music going through you as they play. A must get for any event.

Thank you for working with the Detroit Marriott Livonia in the past! We know we can always count on you for a successful event.

386 PROS I KNOW