Bee Entertainment

Novi, Novi, Michigan, MI 48375 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 17

About Bee Entertainment

Bee Entertainment is a wedding DJ service serving Michigan and Illinois, including wedding DJs in Detroit, Ann Arbor, Grand Rapids, Lansing, St. Joseph, Petoskey, Traverse City, and Chicago. Bryan started this business back in 2008 with a passion for connecting with couples and providing amazing wedding entertainment. The business now has several team members working together to provide sensational wedding experiences for clients.

Bee Entertainment offers exceptional customer service and has been awarded 11 awards from WeddingWire! Bee Entertainment will create an experience personalized for you, including a "Must Play" and "Do Not Play" List. Bryan and his team offer the following DJ services:

• MC

Bee Entertainment 7
  • Jillian

Jillian · Getting married on 02/22/2020

Friendly and helpful

I had the pleasure speaking to Brian today. He is one DJ service that I've been looking into. Before we spoke he's been very attentive. Once on the phone it was just such a casual conversation. He was not pushy and all about the company. He made sure that he did not stir me in the wrong direction. You typically do not get people as honest... the style of DJ that I'm looking for is more of a mixer. He didn't beat around the bush and was very straightforward to let me know their style and even suggested looking into possible other DJs and even put out good words for other DJs that I was considering. You don't find people that go above and beyond or out of their way when it does not benefit them. Not saying that I might change my mind on the style and might not care for the other companies, so who knows they still might be hired down the line. Will definitely keep them in mind and consider them for future and/or referrals.

• Hillary

Hillary · Getting married on 11/08/2019

Fun and personable

I know our DJ from my sister’s wedding in 2017. As soon as I got engaged, I immediately recalled how awesome their DJ was so I asked her for the contact info. I got in touch with Bee Entertainment right away. Probably extremely early to hire a DJ but I didn’t care I wanted to make sure I booked him for our day! And he got back to my in a promptly manner. We have been emailing back and forth ever since regarding details about our big day. He has been very helpful and patient with my random questions that come out of no where :) I was impressed with how our DJ responded when I asked to him DJ at a venue he had never been to before. He took it upon himself to go tour the space and got back to me with how he thought it was going to work out. I knew right then and there he was a great fit for our special day!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Bee Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 995.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,195.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 350.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection

• Dearborn Hills Golf Course
    Dearborn Hills Golf Course Country Club Weddings

I have worked with Bryan and Bee entertainment for many years and have found them to be one of the most professional DJ Services. The difference with Bee Entertainment is that when they say they are going to do something, they DO IT! Nowadays that is a lost art! Great energy, extensive playlists and the ability to keep people on their feet dancing and having a great time during the whole event. I give them my highest endorsement without reservation!

• Novi Novi, Michigan, 48375 See on map