Bee Entertainment Reviews

269 Reviews for Bee Entertainment

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

269 Bee Entertainment Reviews

John · Getting married on 07/28/2019

We were extremely pleased with Bee Entertainment – both with the advance communication with the company leading up to our event and with our assigned DJ. Our DJ executed our fairly detailed instructions (playlists, event timing, etc) perfectly and was a good read of the crowd and vibe knowing how and when to positively affect the energy. –Mike and Rachelle (Ann Arbor, MI)

Christine · Married on 09/29/2018

Bryan was absolutely brilliant to work with! There aren't enough words to adequately express how much fun we had and how grateful we are have had such an enjoyable experience. Bryan was enthusiastic and accommodating to our requests. So many of our guests complimented the music. Everyone should book with him!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Bee Entertainment's reply:

Christine, thank you so much for the kind words! It was my honor to work with you and Andy! Congrats!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/21/2018

We had Dan as our DJ for our wedding. He was very easy going and had the dance floor packed all night long. It was such a great night. Thanks Dan!

Carlye · Married on 09/14/2018

Bryan was the DJ for our wedding and I honestly couldn’t have asked for anyone better! He played exactly what we wanted and made the night feel extra special! He even came in the floor and had a dance battle with me!! It was a night to remember and a lot of that was thanks to Bryan and Bee Entertainment! I would recommend him to anyone!!

Renee · Married on 09/08/2018

DJ Jason was amazing! Not only did he show up early to check out the venue but he made sure to check in with all the right people to make sure everything ran smoothly. He was very professional and friendly and did an amazing job keeping everyone dancing having a great time! My husband and I aren't usually dancers but we were on that dance floor the whole time! Jason did a great job or feeling the room and keeping things moving. I loved that he checked in with us to keep us on a timeline and remind us what was happening next. We had a big range of ages at our wedding and Jason did a great job of mixing and picking songs that everyone could enjoy. Communication with Bee entertainment was great throughout the whole process and made the big day smooth and seamless. I highly recommend Bee Entertainment and Jason!

Bee Entertainment 1
    Bee Entertainment 2
    Bee Entertainment 3

Shannon · Married on 08/31/2018

Jason was absolutely the perfect DJ. He was attentive, ensured that things ran on time and reached out to me during my reception to make sure I was happy with everything. I was more than pleased with Jason and the entire staff of Bee Entertainment. Thank you.

Lauren · Married on 08/25/2018

Such a great DJ service! Played music we wanted, and all requests from our guests!

Catherine · Married on 08/18/2018

Bryan and his team went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was a success! Leading up to the wedding, they were very responsive and made sure to sort out all the details before the big day. On the day of our wedding, our originally scheduled DJ had an emergency and was unable to come. However, Isaiah filled in as our backup DJ and he did a fantastic job!! He kept the energy up with his spot-on music choices, and accommodated all of my last minute song requests. Despite being called on last minute, Isaiah performed his duties with ease and didn't seem nervous at all. Our dance floor was packed and it was a night we will never forget. We are still receiving compliments about the music at our wedding thanks to Bee Entertainment! Thank you!

Emily · Married on 08/11/2018

I can't say enough nice things about these awesome guys, but I'll try! Austin was absolutely fabulous to work with and we are continuing to get compliments on him. He has such an awesome presence and is a ridiculously nice guy to top it off, so we feel very lucky to have worked with him. I feel like anyone who can get my older family to form a can-can line while also "fulfilling middle school dance dreams" of all my friends (their words not mine) is definitely worthy of special praise :).

Although we didn't meet owner Bryan in person, his responsiveness and support was extremely helpful as well during this process, so all around we are just so happy with Bee Entertainment. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Bee Entertainment's reply:

Emily! We are so happy that Austin B. was able to celebrate with you, and we KNOW he had just as much fun as you did! Thank you so much for letting us celebrate with you!

Ashley · Married on 07/21/2018

Nick went above and beyond our expectations! We found Bee Entertainment online and realizing that they are based out of east Michigan, wanted a way to make sure they were a perfect fit for our wedding (we live in west Michigan and the wedding was there as well). We set up a Skype "interview" with Nick which was extremely helpful to see if he would be a great fit and he was! He is a great entertainer, knows how to get the crowd excited, and helps keep things flowing very nicely. During dinner, he carried the bride and grooms plates back to the head table (we had a buffet style meal) and even went to the bar to bring the bridal party drinks! He reached out to me (the bride) about a week before our wedding to confirm all of our song selections and even called our day-of coordinator to confirm where and when to set up - he definitely goes above and beyond to make sure everything runs smoothly! HIGHLY recommend!

We also used their Photobooth services which came with props and a photo album for guests to sign. This was a huge hit and a fun way to keep the crowd entertained!

shannon · Married on 07/21/2018

John and Bee Entertainment made hiring a DJ stress free. Their knowledge and professionalism created such an awesome experience booking them. John was the DJ for my husband and I's wedding at Sundance Studios in Millburg Michigan. It can be a tricky venue for Dj's due to the 3 different venue locations Sundance offers. John was AMAZING!! He kept the evening going made sure we were happy . He got everyone dancing till the last song! ( one of our biggest request was for everyone to have fun and dance) .I have heard for many people who attend our wedding he is one of the best DJ's they have seen, My father who has helped plan my sisters weddings and mine was so impressed by John. He shared he was the best DJ he has seen at all of the weddings! If you want to create a stress free experience for yourself and offer amazing entertainment to your guest hire BEE DJ!

• Katie

Katie · Married on 07/21/2018

We were so thankful to have Bryan running the show on our big day! Not only did I have complete peace of mind, he seriously surpassed our expectations beyond what we hired him for. Any down time he had was used making sure our bridal party had drinks in their hands & that my husband and I were taken care of! Our guest couldn’t stop commenting on how packed the dance floor was the entire night! Thanks again, Bryan!

Katie & Devin Craves

Sent on 08/03/2018

Bee Entertainment's reply:

Katie!!! Thank you so much for letting me celebrate with you! Your wedding was beyond MY expectations, I think we would've went until the sunrise! SO. MUCH. FUN. Thank you again!!

Lauren · Married on 07/14/2018

Austin was INCREDIBLE! I got so many compliments after of people saying how amazing he was! He ALWAYS kept me in the loop with what was going on and what songs were coming up. He made the night run so smoothly and was SO fun to work with! He was a HUGE reason my reception was so fun!!!

Angela · Married on 06/30/2018

Dan was the best DJ! We received multiple "best DJ ever" comments from our guests... He took our suggestions and preferences and peppered them with other songs that perfectly fit the mood we were hoping to achieve. Additionally; We had some hiccups in our wedding that delayed some of the activities, but Dan expertly improvised and kept people entertained while we (the bride & groom) caught up. We really appreciate Dan's professionalism and enthusiasm, and we would definitely recommend him for any wedding.

Julie · Married on 06/30/2018

We loved Bee Entertainment from the first time we talked to Bryan on the phone! He was so friendly and passionate about the company that I booked instantly! He was very professional and super responsive to email throughout the planning process, which is so appreciated when planning a wedding.

We had Austin as the DJ at our wedding and he was just as friendly and professional as Bryan! Besides the special dances, my only request was to play whatever keeps people dancing and he did just that! I selected Bee Entertainment because of all the reviews on how well they can read a crowd and I couldn't agree more! Austin very quickly figured out that our group was loving the late 90's early 2000's music and we had the dance floor going all night even in the extreme heat advisory! I've had so many guests ask who the DJ was and how we found him because the crowd loved him! I couldn't be happier with the how well Austin kept everything flowing!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Bee Entertainment's reply:

Julie!!! We are so thankful we got to celebrate with you, thank you SO MUCH for letting us be a part of your special day, we loved every minute of your wedding!

Jessica · Married on 06/16/2018

What can we say--Bee Entertainment is THE BEST! DJ Nick and his crew brought the party to our wedding! I don't think there was ever a song without a crowd on the dance floor. I also can say that he perfected a balance between our requests, guest requests and his own surprises in music choices. There wasn't a single song he played that I wasn't pleased with (and the dancing crowd speaks for this as well). Our photobooth attendant Austin was absolutely fantastic as well. Cannot say enough positive things about this company. Perfect experience start to finish! Book them for your wedding now!!

Doug · Married on 06/09/2018

Bryan was enthusiastic, timely, flexible, and every other positive word we can think of. He listened to our tastes in music and wanted to be sure he was playing the right stuff without stealing the show himself. He was a wonderful MC that kept the party moving along and played the perfect music for every part of the night. We had a fantastic celebration with Bryan's help and we can't recommend him enough.

Lauren · Married on 05/26/2018

Bryan was incredible! He knew how to get the party going, and made sure the party never stopped. He was very flexible on our timeline throughout the night and made sure to communicate with us for ideas or rearranging the nights itinerary.

Gabrielle · Married on 05/26/2018

Bee Entertainment SAVED my wedding. My DJ had to cancel last minute and Bee was so helpful. I didn't give me them a set playlist and they still killed it with the music. My DJ made sure everything ran smoothly and was so nice to work with. I would recommend this service to anyone that wants to look back on their wedding day and know that their guests had fun!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Bee Entertainment's reply:

Hi Gabby! We were so glad that Solomon was able to be a part of your wedding! Thank you for letting us celebrate with you!

Kelly · Married on 05/18/2018

Bryan, the owner of Bee Entertainment, was the DJ for our wedding – he was so great! From the second I talked with him on the phone, I knew he was a good fit for us. Bryan is a genuinely nice guy and is not horribly sales-y like all of the other potential DJ companies I spoke with on the phone. To the other DJs out there: calling me 5 times a day isn’t a great sales tactic. Bryan was always responsive via email and took the time with us to figure out what we wanted/didn’t want played at the wedding. Fortunately for us, he liked a lot of the same music as we did! He had the challenge of blending the music we liked (90s/2000s hits) with what my (now) husband’s family wanted at the wedding (traditional Arabic music). He worked with us to get the Arabic music in advance so that he had it all in time for the wedding.

At the wedding, Bryan was awesome! He was set up on time and came to talk with us and the wedding party in advance of our entrance. He was the perfect emcee – he talked enough to keep the reception flowing and the crowd going, but not so much that he was on the microphone all night (I’ve been to some weddings where the DJ seems to love his own voice more than the music he’s playing…not so great). He did a wonderful job going back and forth between Arabic music and mainstream music for the first few hours of the reception, which isn’t the easiest thing to do! If the crowd wasn’t feeling a song, he was quick to switch to a new one so that the dance floor was never empty. He even came out and danced to a few songs! We got a lot of compliments after the wedding about him from our guests. My husband and I highly recommend Bee Entertainment!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Bee Entertainment's reply:

Kelly!!! Thank you SO MUCH for letting me be a part of your amazing wedding! It truly was an honor to celebrate with you and Ramiz, thank you for all the kind words!

Lindsay · Married on 05/12/2018

Wow is all I can say about our experience with Bee Entertainment! We had the honor of working with Bryan who was AWESOME. So flexible and helpful throughout our wedding day. Everything ran smooth because of him. He kept the flow going, checked in with us throughout the night, gave great suggestions and just made our wedding experience that much better! He kept everyone on the dance floor and knew the right songs to play. I would highly recommend them to EVERYONE!! Thanks Bryan!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Bee Entertainment's reply:

Lindsay! Thank you for the kind words, it was a BLAST celebrating with you and AJ, thank you for letting me be a part of your day!

Shawn · Married on 05/12/2018

Austin was awesome! If you want a wedding where people dance and have an amazing time, use him! I would highly recommend him for DJ services. You will not be disappointed.

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/07/2018

OMG, hands down the best! We had Austin as our DJ and he rocked. I can't thank you enough for the great music and wonderful experience. Austin was on top of his game which I appreciated. He was great with me and getting all the details needed and executing them to a T and he was great with our guests. DJ Austin I couldn't have imagined my day without you!! We had a photobooth with the other Austin. My 4 year old nephew went up to the booth by himself to get photos, and Austin was so great with him. The two of them got photos together, and it will be forever a great memory of how he great he was with my nephew. Don't look any further for a DJ. These guys are the best and my day was perfect because of them.

Lindsey · Married on 12/08/2017

We used Bee Entertainment's photo booth services for our corporate holiday party. Bryan was very responsive and accommodating in coordinating our event. Lance, our photo booth attendant was awesome and very personable. Highly recommend!