Bee Entertainment Reviews

Bee Entertainment 7
  • Hillary

Hillary · Getting married on 04/17/2020

Fun and personable

I know our DJ from my sister’s wedding in 2017. As soon as I got engaged, I immediately recalled how awesome their DJ was so I asked her for the contact info. I got in touch with Bee Entertainment right away. Probably extremely early to hire a DJ but I didn’t care I wanted to make sure I booked him for our day! And he got back to my in a promptly manner. We have been emailing back and forth ever since regarding details about our big day. He has been very helpful and patient with my random questions that come out of no where :) I was impressed with how our DJ responded when I asked to him DJ at a venue he had never been to before. He took it upon himself to go tour the space and got back to me with how he thought it was going to work out. I knew right then and there he was a great fit for our special day!

Sent on 03/19/2019
  • Jillian

Jillian · Getting married on 02/22/2020

Friendly and helpful

I had the pleasure speaking to Brian today. He is one DJ service that I've been looking into. Before we spoke he's been very attentive. Once on the phone it was just such a casual conversation. He was not pushy and all about the company. He made sure that he did not stir me in the wrong direction. You typically do not get people as honest... the style of DJ that I'm looking for is more of a mixer. He didn't beat around the bush and was very straightforward to let me know their style and even suggested looking into possible other DJs and even put out good words for other DJs that I was considering. You don't find people that go above and beyond or out of their way when it does not benefit them. Not saying that I might change my mind on the style and might not care for the other companies, so who knows they still might be hired down the line. Will definitely keep them in mind and consider them for future and/or referrals.

Sent on 01/16/2019
  • Meade

Meade · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Organized and professional.

I would recommend bee enterntainment to anyone. They are very organized and detailed

Sent on 02/21/2019

Darrin Meiste · Married on 09/07/2019

DJ Noah Snyder Review

Noah Synder did an excellent job for our wedding! He was readily available both via email and phone before our wedding with any questions we had. During the wedding Noah did a great job keeping the dance floor packed all night at our wedding and being flexible with our requests!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Justin Litzner · Married on 08/17/2019

Bryan did an awesome job at our wedding!

We are so happy with Bryan’s performance at our wedding. He did exactly what we asked, but was able to improvise when necessary. He added in personal notes about us, which our guests loved. We had several people from our wedding comment on how excellent he was, some even asked for his contact info! He was flexible and invested in understanding our vision. The dance floor was packed the entire night!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Hi Justin!
    Thank you for the kind words, I loved celebrating with you and Emily! Thank you for choosing me to celebrate with you! I had an amazing time!

Melissa · Married on 08/16/2019

Neverending Dance Floor

Before we even hit the dance floor I had many friends and family tell me how much they loved our playlist for dinner. I had to break it to them it was all Noah! Noah did an excellent job blending classics and current songs to keep our dance floor full all night. He happily honored requests from guests and was so fun to work with.

Sent on 08/14/2019

Gervea Ornopia · Married on 08/11/2019

Great dj and great service!

Noah, the DJ, was wonderful to work with! He was professional and FUN. He was so accommodating and friendly. He did his best to ensure that we had a great time!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Jessica · Married on 08/10/2019

Austin is the best!!!!

Bee entertainment was a perfect hit to our wedding. Bryan the owner was very responsive to emails, professional and caring. Austin was our DJ for the night he was Amazing!!!!! So nice and caring, and attentive. He made sure we had everything, even checking in to see if we needed anything. The music was exactly what we wanted! Austin was even looking out for the well being of the guests. I would highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Roberto

Roberto A Mantica · Married on 08/09/2019

Outstandingingly perfect 👌

There are so many moments my wife and I find ourselves complimenting Jason’s service. He not only blew us away as a DJ but was so efficient as a coordinator. He was continually helping and was so easy to work with, he made our special day even more enjoyable by being our partner through the entire day. I couldn’t recommend someone anyone higher than Jason.

Sent on 08/30/2019

Laura · Married on 08/09/2019

Bee Entertainment for the win!

I cannot say enough good things about Bryan and his team! We booked Bee Entertainment for DJ services (for ceremony and reception), uplighting, and photo booth. From the first phone call, Bryan made us feel completely at ease and confident in our booking decision. Bryan was our DJ and kept people on the dance floor all night! The selection of songs was perfect--an upbeat, dance-able mix of hits, oldies, 80s, 90s, and a few slow songs mixed in. We also requested some obscure songs for our ceremony and Bryan was completely accommodating. No request was too odd! Bryan and his event staff were so organized, kind, friendly, and patient on the day of the wedding. Thank you so much, Bryan and Bee Entertainment for helping us celebrate and dance our faces off!

Sent on 09/06/2019

Stephanie Braxton · Married on 08/04/2019

Friendly DJ. Gave us all we asked

Brandon was there for our wedding on time and made the ceremony flow nicely with the music. The reception was nice. We didn’t have much of a party crowd, but he handled it well. Would recommend.

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Kevin

Kevin Dusseau · Married on 08/04/2019

Brandon did a wonderful job!

Very good job. On time, set up quickly. Met with us briefly, and performed wonderfully. All our songs, great timing, kept things lively!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Bee Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Kevin for the kind words, we loved celebrating with you! Congrats and best wishes to you for the future!

John · Married on 07/28/2019

We were extremely pleased with Bee Entertainment – both with the advance communication with the company leading up to our event and with our assigned DJ. Our DJ executed our fairly detailed instructions (playlists, event timing, etc) perfectly and was a good read of the crowd and vibe knowing how and when to positively affect the energy. –Mike and Rachelle (Ann Arbor, MI)

Sent on 08/28/2018
  • Matt

Matt Loomis · Married on 07/27/2019

Bee Entertainment

DJ Nick Cain is the G.O.A.T. !

Sent on 07/29/2019

Bee Entertainment's reply:

Matt, I think you have just won the "greatest review of all time" or the GRAT!!
    Nick said your wedding was awesome, thanks so much for letting us celebrate with you!

Cassidy · Married on 07/27/2019

Fantastic DJ!

Bee Entertainment did an amazing job and were wonderful to work with throughout the entire planning process! Izzy was our DJ for day of. We had an outdoor ceremony and an indoor reception so he had to move things around and be prepared for both. The transition was so smooth! Our wedding went significantly later than I had originally anticipated and he stayed without any issues or negativity, he was always dancing and smiling. He was always keeping the dance floor packed and keeping a fun vibe the whole night. I would HIGHLY recommend Bee Entertainment and specifically Izzy!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Ashley · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing, amazing, amazing!

We absolutely loved working with Bryan and Jason. They were wonderful throughout the planning process, they are both so knowledgeable, professional, and customer focused. Leading up to our wedding, we had no doubts that we hired the right team. On the day of, Jason was the best. He checked in with us on any important details and worked directly with our vendors and to handle any coordination. The level of service provided far exceeded my expectations. When hiring a DJ, our priority was to find someone that could start the party and keep it going, we wanted all of our guests to be on the dance floor. Jason certainly delivered, the dance floor was packed the entire night. We provided a list of songs that were must plays and gave Jason the freedom to play anything else and this was the best decision we could have made. Everyone loved the music selection. My absolute favorite part about working with Jason was that he really engaged with our guests, the majority of our guests knew him by name and/or had a genuine conversation with him at some point during the evening. I’ve never been to a wedding where that has happened before. We had guests talking about Jason the next day, as if they had known him for years and they were old friends. It was amazing how he became such a huge part of our guest experience. We still have guests raving about him almost 2 months later. We highly, highly recommend Bee Entertainment, they’re the best!

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Shane

Shane Kohler · Married on 07/20/2019

Bee is the best!

First and foremost, have to thank you you guys for the awesome service at our wedding this past weekend...

In full transparency, Jason saved us... we compiled a list of genres / songs that quite frankly didn't work out as planned... The first few songs we weren't quite getting the traction on the dance floor so I had a quick convo with Jason - told him to negate what we gave him and do his thing. And that he did - Literally brought everyone on the dance floor and they never left... We got SO many texts / calls / etc., telling us how people have never danced so much at any other wedding and the music was phenomenal. So just wanted to give credit where it was due - Jason rocked it!!!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Bee Entertainment's reply:

Shane, we LOVED celebrating with you, Jason said it was one he surely won't forget soon! Thanks again for letting us celebrate with you and best wishes!!
  • Corey

Corey Ackerman · Married on 07/20/2019

Bee Entertainment is AMAZING

We hired Bee Entertainment for our July wedding in Boyne City, MI, and we would hire them 100 more times. These guys were amazing. From my first conversation with Bryan, the owner, I knew his company would be a good fit for us. Bryan was super easy to communicate with, responded quickly to emails, and walked through everything with me on the phone. Even after throwing a curve ball at them last minute (when I realized we wouldn't have electricity at the ceremony site), he had a quick solution and immediately put us at ease! When our actual wedding got closer, we had a phone call with Nick, our DJ. He went through all the details of our ceremony and reception, answered all our questions, and gave suggestions for how to structure our reception. Nick immediately understood the type of music and atmosphere we wanted for cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing, and went above and beyond our specific recommendations. He was integral in keeping the entire reception flowing smoothly and most importantly kept the dance floor packed the entire night. He even had my older relative dancing with her walker! Nick, Bryan, and Bee Entertainment were such an important part of our day, and we couldn't have asked for a better team to work with. With so many details to keep track of on your wedding day, it was nice knowing that the music and entertainment was one thing I didn't have to worry about. I would 100% recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 08/09/2019

Mia Hart · Married on 07/07/2019

Great DJ!!!

I highly recommend Bee Entertainment! Bryan was super helpful from start to finish, and responded very quickly to emails. Solomon was our DJ at the wedding, and he did a superb job! Very personable and excellent music choices. Thank you Bee Entertainment!

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Keisha

Keisha Salazar · Married on 07/05/2019

Highly recommended

If you're looking got high quality service these are the people to go with. They went above and beyond to ensure our day went amazing. They worked well with all my vendors to make everything go smoothly.

Sent on 07/11/2019

Cassidy Niswander · Married on 07/03/2019

Excellent Wedding DJ

Noah was the DJ for our wedding. He was polite, fun, professional, and is tasteful in his music choices. :) Highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Jade Nehra · Married on 06/29/2019

Absolutely perfect.

Bee Entertainment was the DJ experience I was hoping for. Bryan was so easy to get in touch with, responsive, and very personable. Our DJ was Nick, and it couldn’t have been a better match. From the moment he arrived I knew we were going to have an amazing night. He helped keep the evening flowing, kept the dance floor packed, and all my guests had rave reviews. Couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Bee Entertainment 8
    Bee Entertainment 9
    Bee Entertainment 10
    Bee Entertainment 11

Jade!
    Thank you for letting us celebrate with you! Nick LOVED working with you, loved your style, and loved your wedding. We appreciate the kind words, and congrats!!
  • Carl

Carl Spina · Married on 06/22/2019

Great experience!

From start to finish, we were very happy with Bee Entertainment as our DJ. When we first started our search, Bryan was quick to provide details, answer questions, and provide a contract. As we got closer to the wedding, he put us in contact with our Adam, our DJ. Adam obviously reviewed our notes before contacting me. He had a few questions to clarify, and then answered my questions. The day of the event, Adam was great about setting up, looked professional, and put us at ease. He did a great job running the toasts, played great dinner music, and helped to make the event wonderful.
    Adam was particularly good at being part of the background of the wedding. He played music that the crowd enjoyed, kept the dance floor going, and did a great job interacting with guests when they approached him.
    We really enjoyed working with Bryan, Adam, and Bee Entertainment.

Sent on 06/30/2019

Hi Carl!
    Thank you so much for letting Adam and Bee Entertainment celebrate with you! We enjoyed your laidback atmosphere, and how fun your crowd was! Thank you for letting us celebrate with you!

Jill · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing DJ!

Jason from Bee Entertainment was a pleasure to work with. He was able to corral our large bridal party, provide us with excellent music and sound for our ceremony, and keep the party going song after song at the reception. He is so kind and professional, Jason made sure to highlight my husband and I throughout the evening through different songs and dances. I have never been to a wedding where people danced as much as we did and had that fun and it is all thanks to Jason. I loved every second of our wedding day and a huge contribution to that was Jason from Bee Entertainment.

Sent on 07/10/2019