My philosophy for wedding cermonies is that it should be anything that the couple would like. It is "Their" wedding. My goal is to design and deliver the ceremony of their dreams. It is also my responsibility to facilitate all actions needed to provide a seamless wedding day.

5.0 out of 5 rating
100% Recommended by couples

41 Reviews See all
Stuart
Stuart O. Married on 06/03/2023

The best officiant

Ron was a fantastic officiant! He was easy to communicate with in the booking process and helped us create a ceremony that matched our vision. On the day of, Ron was incredibly personable and engaging for us and our guests, keeping the ceremony light-hearted and sincere. We can't recommend Ron enough!
Alex
Alex V. Married on 03/25/2023

Ron is the Man!

I recently had the pleasure of working with Ron on my recent wedding and I absolutely enjoyed the experience. After knowing my bride and me for only a short time, Ron was able to vocalize our story easily and kept our attendees engaged while also putting my wife and I at ease throughout the process. Ron was already familiar with our venue and his confidence was a reflection of his level of experience as an officiant (more than 1000+ weddings).
M
Megan E. Married on 11/04/2022

Ron is amazing!

Ron is so down to earth and an easy going man! He really stepped in when we had no clue what we wanted and helped bring our vision to life. We wanted a very simple ceremony which he delivered beautifully. He helped us incorporate our parents which was very sweet and they truly enjoyed being apart of the celebration (we handed them each a small bouquet of roses as a token of appreciation). Thank you Ron for everything you did for us and joining the two of us together as we move forward as husband and wife!
illustration stars