Ron Petrella, Wedding Officiant

36984 Glendale Street, Purcellville, VA 20132, Leesburg, VA 20132 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Ron Petrella, Wedding Officiant

My philosophy for wedding cermonies is that it should be anything that the couple would like. It is "Their" wedding. My goal is to design and deliver the ceremony of their dreams. It is also my responsibility to facilitate all actions needed to provide a seamless wedding day.

karen rainier photography 2018 3753 51 385629
c8637903d347c17b wed19
karen rainier photography 2018 3753 51 385629
c8637903d347c17b wed19

31 Reviews for Ron Petrella, Wedding Officiant

Kaleigh Rosenburg · Married on 03/14/2020

Personable, passionate and professional

Ron is a wonderful officiant who has an incredible passion for wedding ceremonies and their underlying meaning for the couple. I actually first knew Ron when he was the Athletic Director at my high school. My husband and I met through swimming and knew Ron understood our love for the sport and could incorporate it flawlessly into our ceremony. After discussing preferences, Ron mixes your ideas with his recommendations into a draft of the ceremony. We made a few changes and loved how Ron included everything we discussed, but still left part of the ceremony unscripted. During the rehearsal, Ron walked us through what to do during specific parts, such as our reading and the exchange of rings. On the day of, after Ron announces you as husband and wife he makes a point to step to the side for your first kiss photo. In lieu of a fee, Ron asks his couples to donate to Relay for Life which benefits the American Cancer Society. If you are looking for someone who is personable, passionate and professional, I highly recommend Ron as your wedding officiant.

Sent on 06/23/2020

Ron Petrella, Wedding Officiant's reply:

So special to be there for such an amazing couple! True Love.
    Thank you for your generous gift to the American Cancer Society.
  • David

David Hoag · Married on 10/26/2019

Ron is a perfect choice

Mark and I just wanted to make sure to let you know how much we appreciated and valued the service you gave us for our wedding. Your words, your guidance, your humor and candor ... it was really great!! We feel like we could not have made a better choice. We have had many people tell us how touching the service was, and in particular the vows ... (which is why we kept your written version). You made us comfortable, were professional, and personable. And the service was perfect! Thanks so much for helping to make our day special!!

Sent on 11/09/2019

Brittany · Married on 10/19/2019

Wonderful!

Ron was so wonderful! He was the perfect officiant for our intimate wedding. We loved his message and how he custom wrote it to capture the personality, lifestyle, and love between my husband and I. He made the rehearsal and ceremony so calming and special and we will forever be thankful for having him be apart of our day!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Award

Real Weddings

• 36984 Glendale Street, Purcellville, VA 20132 Leesburg, District of Columbia, 20132 See on map
    Location of (Ron Petrella, Wedding Officiant)