370 N. Lantana St. #18, Camarillo, CA 93010 Map · Phone number

About Rockrose Floral Design

A perfect pairing of business in the front and party in the back....Rockrose Floral Design.....where beautiful ROCKS! Rockrose is an event floral design company located in Camarillo, CA. Weddings are our #1 gig....we're pretty obsessed with 'em. But we're happy to bring a little (or a lot!) flower love to any event! Cheers!

Follow Rockrose Floral Design on

Rockrose Floral Design 7
  • Mandi

Mandi · Married on 06/23/2019

Best Florals Ever

Oh my gosh, florals were at the top of my list for one of the most important aspects of our wedding and Rockrose kicked it out of the park! The flowers were exactly what I wanted without me even having to go into too much detail. They sent me a proposal with pictures of what they proposed for the bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, arch, etc. I was able to approve and say I want some more pink in the bouquet and everything. I seriously cannot tell you how perfect it all was. They made us a sample centerpiece for our mock up as well as an extra bouquet for my bridal portraits. My bouquet also smelled so good with the flowers they chose. The arch was my favorite part. I just wanted to sit and stare at the arch, because it was so beautiful. I can’t recommend them enough for your event!

Sent on 08/05/2019
    Rockrose Floral Design 8
    Rockrose Floral Design 9
    Rockrose Floral Design 10
    Rockrose Floral Design 11
    Rockrose Floral Design 12

Ashleigh · Married on 09/29/2018

Stunning!!

We hired Rockrose for our wedding in Santa Barbara and the flowers could not have been more perfect. We provided Bree with photos from the Internet and Pinterest to give her a sense of what we were looking for. We were indecisive but Bree worked with us to try to figure out what we wanted and kept tailoring her ideas until she came up with what we had envisioned. She continued providing us with ideas and floral concepts until she knew that it was exactly what we wanted. We wanted everything to look organic and natural with white blooms and garland and she took our ideas and came up with the most beautiful bouquets and table arrangements. We had also asked for candles to be used as much as possible and she worked in the candles in the most beautiful way. She and her team are truly talented and came up with the perfect combination of romantic and rustic that we were hoping to achieve. The flowers for the ceremony and reception were stunning and we could not be more thankful!

Sent on 02/17/2019
    Rockrose Floral Design 13
    Rockrose Floral Design 14
    Rockrose Floral Design 15
    Rockrose Floral Design 16

Julie · Married on 03/18/2017

Honestly, Rockrose is incredible. I was referred to them through my wedding planner after explaining that I was looking for someone who could do something more organic and rustic, but not rustic in the burlap sense. I submitted a number of pics from Pinterest to try to encompass the vibe that I was going for, and Rockrose came through in a way that was exactly what I wanted and still completely original, even though it probably would have been easier to just copy some of the pictures. The flowers for the ceremony - the chuppah, bouquets and draped garlands were absolutely gorgeous. I had to go for a completely different look for the ceremony because of an unfortunate looking rug we needed to work around - Rockrose came through with a stunning, elegant and unique design that made the rug practically unnoticeable. I got so many complements on the long banquet tables with the perfect combo of flowers, greenery and candles running through. They even added greenery to the chandeliers and over the fireplace - it felt like we were in the woods, rather than a ballroom. I loved it more than I thought possible. Bree is lovely and incredibly helpful. You must use this company, they are the best!!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Rockrose Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 170.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 220.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 9,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Venue Visit

• Elegant Event Entertainment
    Elegant Event Entertainment Wedding DJs

Our DJs Chris and Jason have worked with the ladies at Rockrose many times...OMG! Their work is amazing. Meticulous with detail, extraordinary Creativity, awesome personalities...Floral design is a true calling for them and we are always surprised by what they do with their work. Call them, check out their work and go for it! Rockrose Rocks!!!

• 370 N. Lantana St. #18 Camarillo, 93010 See on map