370 N. Lantana St. #18, Camarillo, CA 93010 Map · Phone number

About Rockrose Floral Design

A perfect pairing of business in the front and party in the back....Rockrose Floral Design.....where beautiful ROCKS! Rockrose is an event floral design company located in Camarillo, CA. Weddings are our #1 gig....we're pretty obsessed with 'em. But we're happy to bring a little (or a lot!) flower love to any event! Cheers!

Follow Rockrose Floral Design on

Rockrose Floral Design 3
Rockrose Floral Design 4

Ashleigh · Married on 09/29/2018

Stunning!!

We hired Rockrose for our wedding in Santa Barbara and the flowers could not have been more perfect. We provided Bree with photos from the Internet and Pinterest to give her a sense of what we were looking for. We were indecisive but Bree worked with us to try to figure out what we wanted and kept tailoring her ideas until she came up with what we had envisioned. She continued providing us with ideas and floral concepts until she knew that it was exactly what we wanted. We wanted everything to look organic and natural with white blooms and garland and she took our ideas and came up with the most beautiful bouquets and table arrangements. We had also asked for candles to be used as much as possible and she worked in the candles in the most beautiful way. She and her team are truly talented and came up with the perfect combination of romantic and rustic that we were hoping to achieve. The flowers for the ceremony and reception were stunning and we could not be more thankful!

Rockrose Floral Design 5
    Rockrose Floral Design 6
    Rockrose Floral Design 7
    Rockrose Floral Design 8

Julie · Married on 03/18/2017

Honestly, Rockrose is incredible. I was referred to them through my wedding planner after explaining that I was looking for someone who could do something more organic and rustic, but not rustic in the burlap sense. I submitted a number of pics from Pinterest to try to encompass the vibe that I was going for, and Rockrose came through in a way that was exactly what I wanted and still completely original, even though it probably would have been easier to just copy some of the pictures. The flowers for the ceremony - the chuppah, bouquets and draped garlands were absolutely gorgeous. I had to go for a completely different look for the ceremony because of an unfortunate looking rug we needed to work around - Rockrose came through with a stunning, elegant and unique design that made the rug practically unnoticeable. I got so many complements on the long banquet tables with the perfect combo of flowers, greenery and candles running through. They even added greenery to the chandeliers and over the fireplace - it felt like we were in the woods, rather than a ballroom. I loved it more than I thought possible. Bree is lovely and incredibly helpful. You must use this company, they are the best!!

Heather · Married on 05/30/2015

Everything about the flowers for our wedding day was beyond perfect.

After finding Rockrose's work online, I set up a consultation with Bree, and showed her some pictures of my venue and some arrangements that I liked online. Beyond that, I gave Rockrose a large amount of artistic freedom, and am SO glad that I did! Bree took my vague ideas of "pops of oxblood" and "asymmetry" and transformed them into an absolutely beautiful and cohesive wedding day. If you'd like to see the proof, search for Sun and Sparrow photography, and look for Heather and Rameen's Romantic Garden Wedding in Santa Barbara.

We are still getting compliments on the table arrangements, and the hand-designed asymmetrical archway was breathtakingly beautiful.

Beyond the actual flowers, Bree was incredibly responsive, prompt with communication, and put together a proposal for us that was incredibly informative and a work of art in itself! She really thought about every detail, and I felt like she not only completely understood my vision for the day, but really cared about executing everything to be over and above my expectations. Also, considering the level of consideration, service, and quality that Rockrose provides, they have VERY reasonable prices and are truly worth every penny.

That all said, go look at the photos! Look at their website! Truly, the images speak for themselves, beyond anything I could say here.

Rockrose Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 170.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 220.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 9,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Venue Visit

• Elegant Event Entertainment
    Elegant Event Entertainment Wedding DJs

Our DJs Chris and Jason have worked with the ladies at Rockrose many times...OMG! Their work is amazing. Meticulous with detail, extraordinary Creativity, awesome personalities...Floral design is a true calling for them and we are always surprised by what they do with their work. Call them, check out their work and go for it! Rockrose Rocks!!!

• 370 N. Lantana St. #18 Camarillo, 93010 See on map