Robert Mullins Photography

• Alaina Feinberg Photography
  • Cotner Photo Co.

4 Reviews for Robert Mullins Photography

Mike · Married on 11/23/2010

Robert is the best professional photographer I have ever meet. He had been my weeding venue on time and been at ease with all the various events. He had been cheerful with the crowd and been friendly with everyone. The most exciting part was when he sent me the photos. It was great to see the best moments captured with such a professional touch. He had even captured the moment when me and my wife where looking at each other with romance in our eyes.
    My sister is also interested in getting her wedding photographed by him.
    I would recommend Robert to anyone who's getting married.

Sent on 03/03/2011

Cassydy · Married on 03/21/2009

If the few pictures (teasers) that Robert has sent us are any indication of what all the pictures are going to be like, then we are in for a fabulous review. We couldn't have found a better photographer from beginning to end. It started with our engagement photo which was a wonderful experience. On the day of the wedding, Robert and his assistant were very calming to this very excited bride. They were not in our faces and the results will be obvious. We can't wait to see the proofs and for overall value? We beleive Robert was very generous.

Sent on 03/31/2009

Sara · Married on 06/12/2010

I am very pleased with the work that Robert did at my wedding.

Every professional photographer has their own unique approach to things. Robert's approach worked great for me.

What I liked:
    -Robert is moderately priced yet very professional. We could have spent twice as much but didn't need to.
    -Robert allowed us and our guests to enjoy our reception. He didn't spend hours taking formal pictures after the ceremony. He covered the basics and anything else we asked him to do and then got us to the reception with plenty of time to enjoy the events.
    -Robert gave us a high resolution cd of all our pictures. We saved a ton of money having some nice canvas prints made at Costco.
    -Robert captured great "real life" moments during the getting ready, the ceremony and the reception. He got some great expressions of my face when I didn't even realize that he was taking pictures.

I'm not saying that Robert is perfect. We had to wait a bit to receive our pictures, but seeing the special touches he did makes me understand why he took a month with them.

Sent on 07/21/2010

• Artistry by Briana - Makeup & Hair Wedding Hair & Makeup

Robert is an amazing photographer! However, he's not only a whiz with the camera, he's also very professional and easy to work with. Robert makes sure his clients are completely at ease while capturing all the little details. I'm looking forward to the next time I get the opportunity to work with Robert!

• Ladera Ranch, 92694 See on map
    Location of (Robert Mullins Photography)

Robert Mullins Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Robert Mullins Photography offer?

Robert Mullins Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Photojournalism

What photography services does Robert Mullins Photography offer?

Robert Mullins Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Robert Mullins Photography offer for wedding events?

Robert Mullins Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Flush Mount
  • Proofs
  • Albums
  • Prints
  • Digital Files
  • Matted Prints

What percentage of users recommend Robert Mullins Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Robert Mullins Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.8 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5.0 in quality of service, 4.9 in professionalism, 4.9 in value, 4.8 in flexibility and 4.5 in average response time.