Lithonia, GA 30038 Map · Phone number

About Rhonda B. Allen, Event Design Group

Rhonda Allen, Designer, Inspiration, Visionary, and Artist, launched Rhonda B. Allen Event Design Group heartfelt desire to provide impeccable personal service for today's busy brides. "Inspiration, Imagination, Innovation". That is what all of our clients want," says Rhonda. "Especially, given the resources so many are willing to dedicate toward their one-of-a-kind event experience."

Rhonda B. Allen Event Design Group is comprised of full time Atlanta-based wedding and special event planners who specialize in professional wedding design, party planning, and event management. We have majored in designing many upscale events at an unparalleled high level of personal service, which is exactly what you want.

From reception tablescapes, exquisite linen accentuation, to personalized menus and favors, we shall take you from "I WILL" to "I DO" the whole while capturing everything in between. With over twenty-two (22) years of event planning experience, seventy-five (75) all team members combined, you can rest assured that with your RBA EDG team you will have every component necessary to transform your wedding location into a fabulously memorable experience. If a Platinum Experience is what you want, then call, email or visit our website today to enjoy the "Allen Experience"!

Follow Rhonda B. Allen, Event Design Group on

7b4dd5069734bece 1234235911467 HPIM0685

3 Reviews for Rhonda B. Allen, Event Design Group

• Quinae

Quinae · Married on 10/20/2012

WOW! Rhonda Allen is the BEST! From start to finish she was right there! I was engaged in March and we set a date of October 20, 2012.....so we had semi short engagement but that didn't sway Rhonda, she literally handled EVERYTHING with little to no problems or issues. She was always a phone call or email away and I never had to ask twice for information or for her to handle a issue she was on it as soon as it was presented to her. She was exactly what we needed! PROFESSIONAL, CLASSY AND KIND!!!!!!! My day would not have be as great as it was with out RHONDA ALLEN!

Sent on 12/12/2012

Venesha · Married on 11/01/2008

I thought the overall service was great and affordable. I did not worry about anything on the rehearsal day or my wedding day. Vendors were provided to me that I used for other things such as music, photography, makeup, etc. It was truely a one-stop-shop. I will definitely recommend New Beginnings Weddings and Event to others.

Sent on 03/25/2009

Tricia · Married on 04/05/2008

Rhonda Allen and her assistants were very helpful and my wedding day turned out PERFECT!!!!

Sent on 03/26/2009

Rhonda B. Allen, Event Design Group FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Full Planning, Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Eco-Friendly

• Bride Enjoy, LLC
    Bride Enjoy, LLC Wedding Planners

Rhonda is an exceptional Wedding Coordinator & Event Planner. I've had the pleasure of working with her on more than one occasion. You will not go wrong if you hire her & her team for any event.

• Lithonia, 30038 See on map