25-40 Shore Blvd 3N, Astoria, NY 11102 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Reiko Utsugi

Reiko Utsugi is a hair and makeup artist based in Astoria, New York. Reiko Utsugi is a licensed and experienced hair and makeup artist specializing in wedding looks. Reiko Utsugi will work with you to create your ideal wedding day hair and makeup looks.

Reiko Utsugi offers a range of hair and makeup packages and is able to provide her services for up to six people. Reiko Utsugi is also available for travel to any destination, though anywhere outside of Manhattan, Queens, and some areas of Brooklyn will require a travel fee. Reiko Utsugi seeks to create a look that is unique to you and truly matches your personal style and comfort level. She is able to provide the following hair and makeup services:

• Consultations
Asian makeup and hair
75b0c46a02eace78 1536247053 e50da84bc459a643 1536247052354 2 make up 1

25 Reviews for Reiko Utsugi

Melissa · Married on 02/17/2018

This is the second time that I've experienced Reiko's work. The first time was for my sisters wedding 7 years ago, and again for my wedding. She is absolutely amazing. She came to parent's house and made sure that we were ready to go by the time I needed to leave. We received the same level of attention that I remembered receiving 7 years ago. She really knows how to take the styles that you want, and works her magic to replicate it. I highly recommend her for anyone's event, she's truly amazing.

Sent on 03/09/2018

Carrie · Married on 01/07/2018

Reiko and her team were absolutely amazing to work with. She is professional, patient and talented. My wedding planner gave me a list of recommendations and I went to 2 different trials and I was not in love. My planner previously had another bride that also went to multiple trials and ended up picking Reiko, so I went for a trial. I was VERY happy with how my hair and makeup turned out. Reiko made me look natural and listened to everything that I wanted and made suggestions where needed. My mother also went for a trial and was very pleased with how she looked. We had an early call time of 6am as I had a large bridal party (7 bridesmaids, MOB and flower girl) and Reiko and her team were on time and worked efficiently. We highly recommend Reiko! Thank you so much - you are the best!!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Reiko Utsugi Pricing

Reiko Utsugi Price Rates

Reiko Utsugi FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes

• 25-40 Shore Blvd 3N, 3N Astoria, New York, 11102 See on map