25-40 Shore Blvd 3N, Astoria, NY 11102 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Reiko Utsugi

Reiko Utsugi is a hair and makeup artist based in Astoria, New York. Reiko Utsugi is a licensed and experienced hair and makeup artist specializing in wedding looks. Reiko Utsugi will work with you to create your ideal wedding day hair and makeup looks.

Reiko Utsugi offers a range of hair and makeup packages and is able to provide her services for up to six people. Reiko Utsugi is also available for travel to any destination, though anywhere outside of Manhattan, Queens, and some areas of Brooklyn will require a travel fee. Reiko Utsugi seeks to create a look that is unique to you and truly matches your personal style and comfort level. She is able to provide the following hair and makeup services:

• Consultations
  • Updos/styling

1032387a7504de1f A M 114
Asian bride w/ Indian makeup
Asian bride w/ Indian makeup
Romantic and lovely hair.
Romantic and lovely hair.
Brooklyn by the east river,NY
Asian makeup and hair
1032387a7504de1f A M 114

27 Reviews for Reiko Utsugi

Lisa La · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing, incredibly patient, and easy to work with

Reiko arrived at 4 am to work on my hair and makeup along with 4 other people. She did amazing job and was incredibly patient and flexible. I don’t normally wear makeup or get my hair done but she made me look good! I would hire her again in a heartbeat. I felt very taken care of with her.

Sent on 10/10/2019

Ngoc · Married on 09/07/2019

Couldn'thave asked for a better vendor

Reiko was my favorite vendor of the day. She wrote down in detail everything we had planned out on the trial day and executed it perfectly on the wedding day. She was kind, on time, efficient and accommodating. I had to add on additional 3 services prior and 1 on the day and she was so efficient we were able to accommodate them. She was able to do all my family and bridesmaid hair and makeup flawlessly and everyone was happy with the results. I would 100% recommend her for your wedding especially for asian make up.

Sent on 09/21/2019

Samantha · Married on 09/01/2018

Reiko is the sweetest and most patient artist I have worked with. She really knows what she is doing when it comes to hair and makeup. I hired her right away after our trial for my wedding. For both the trial and wedding day, she was able to easily replicate a hair style I showed her via pictures once and came out even better than what I expected! Not only that but she was so gentle with me that I did not experience from other trials where they either combed my hair too hard or poked my eyes while putting eyeliner on me. I am also very picky with how my makeup looks so for her to replicate my usual look and make it look more dramatic, I knew she was the one. Her airbrushing is also more natural and not cakey compared to the ones I have experienced - yet still have great coverage that lasted me all day for the wedding. She was such an angel that came to my hotel at 3AM with her two other artists to help beautify my group of eleven girls in just a few hours. I definitely recommend Reiko to anyone looking for hair and makeup services for any event!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Reiko Utsugi Pricing

Reiko Utsugi Price Rates

Reiko Utsugi FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes

• 25-40 Shore Blvd 3N, 3N Astoria, New York, 11102 See on map