Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Randi Voss Photography

I believe that you only have one life, so you should fill it with things that make you happy! Photography makes me happy, so I choose to make it my life’s work. I know my job is done when I can provide my clients with photos that bring them joy. I like to pay the happiness forward!

I would love to meet you in person and talk about your vision for your wedding day. I can show you more samples of my work, including beautiful and unique albums I've made for other couples (strangers to you, new friends to me).

Please visit my website and contact me!

Cheers, Randi

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Pittsburgh

66 Reviews for Randi Voss Photography

Second Shooter (1)
Additional Hours (1)
Digital Files (1)

Nicki was wonderful to work with -- she did my sister's wedding photography two years ago and we knew we had to have her again. The pictures are wonderful - we are estatic! And Nicki is just a pleasure to work with and spend the day with! I would highly recommend Nicki for capturing one of the most imortant and photographed days!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/30/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Digital Files

Randi did an amazing job with our wedding photos! The shots were beautiful and she was really easy to work with. We met twice before the event (once at the venue) and spoke a number of time over the phone. My wedding was outdoors so we also had a back-up plan in case it rained (it didn't!!). I honestly can't say enough about Randi, the quality of service and the product were both outstanding... highly recommend!

Profile Picture Katie, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When we were first looking for a wedding photographer, I searched for a certain style of pictures in which Randi was a true match. From the moment I contacted her, Randi was responsive, detailed and organized. She wanted to make the process of working with her a partnership, one where she took charge of the details so that I could more easily deal with the many other details of the wedding.

Because I was planning the wedding from out of town, Randi made it easy to schedule a time to meet based on my availability and brought all of her materials with her to give us a good preview of her work and what we could expect when working with her.

Throughout the planning process, Randi stayed in contact and had questionnaires to ensure she knew the timeline of events and the key people and photos I wanted to be sure to capture.

On our wedding day, Randi was so much more than just our photographer, she was somewhat of a wedding coordinator. Randi and her team also partnered well with the many other vendors on our Big Day which helped to make the day that much easier and better! She helped to move the day along, all while making it fun and easy to capture the moment, not a chore to get the pictures or feeling like the day was all about smiling for the camera. (As a side note, we had a HUGE wedding party of 26 bridesmaids and groomsmen, and many of our photos actually had every single person looking and smiling at the same time!! Truly, Randi does magic!!)

We have now received our photos back and absolutely LOVE them! I could not have been happier with our decision to have Randi Voss as our photographer. She was a pleasure to work with, and our photos are amazing. I highly recommend Randi and her team!!!

Profile Picture Randi, 8/9/14, 8 Reviews

220x220 sq 1249669864669 knot03
220x220 sq 1249669864872 knot01
220x220 sq 1249669866310 knot02

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Master of Light. I LOVE RANDI!!!

Randi's photographs are proof that she truly loves her profession. Randi is extremely professional, artistic and creative... with just the right touch of imagination! Randi is such a pleasure to spend the day with and I always look forward to working with her and her staff. When you're looking for a wonderful photographer for your special day, I highly recommend Randi Voss!

Randi is an exceptional photographer! Everytime that I have worked with her has been a pleasure. The couples that we have worked with together have been so excitied about how their wedding photos look! Randi helps to create beautiful memories that couples can look back on forever.

I have worked with Randi several times and she is truly one of the very best photographers in Pittsburgh. She takes the time to get the shot just perfect but she also has pure raw talent to capture the candid moments as well. It is amazing how she gets the shots that she does. Randi is also very fun to work with. Brides love working with her because of her attention to detail and her ability to capture the perfect pose or candid shot.

One of only few photographers I would EVER recommend to my clients. Attention to detail, creative shots and just born given talent are just a couple of the great aspects that Mrs. Voss will bring to your wedding. Worth every penny.

Events

212 Lexington Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15215   See On Map
412-200-5617 (phone) 412-200-5617 (fax)