212 Lexington Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15215 Map · Phone number

About Randi Voss Photography

I believe that you only have one life, so you should fill it with things that make you happy! Photography makes me happy, so I choose to make it my life's work. I know my job is done when I can provide my clients with photos that bring them joy. I like to pay the happiness forward!

I would love to meet you in person and talk about your vision for your wedding day. I can show you more samples of my work, including beautiful and unique albums I've made for other couples (strangers to you, new friends to me).

Please visit my website and contact me!

Cheers, Randi

knot02
314ErwinWedding2094

66 Reviews for Randi Voss Photography

Megan · Married on 10/30/2015

Nicki was wonderful to work with -- she did my sister's wedding photography two years ago and we knew we had to have her again. The pictures are wonderful - we are estatic! And Nicki is just a pleasure to work with and spend the day with! I would highly recommend Nicki for capturing one of the most imortant and photographed days!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Katie · Married on 08/23/2014

Randi did an amazing job with our wedding photos! The shots were beautiful and she was really easy to work with. We met twice before the event (once at the venue) and spoke a number of time over the phone. My wedding was outdoors so we also had a back-up plan in case it rained (it didn't!!). I honestly can't say enough about Randi, the quality of service and the product were both outstanding... highly recommend!

Sent on 10/15/2014

When we were first looking for a wedding photographer, I searched for a certain style of pictures in which Randi was a true match. From the moment I contacted her, Randi was responsive, detailed and organized. She wanted to make the process of working with her a partnership, one where she took charge of the details so that I could more easily deal with the many other details of the wedding.

Because I was planning the wedding from out of town, Randi made it easy to schedule a time to meet based on my availability and brought all of her materials with her to give us a good preview of her work and what we could expect when working with her.

Throughout the planning process, Randi stayed in contact and had questionnaires to ensure she knew the timeline of events and the key people and photos I wanted to be sure to capture.

On our wedding day, Randi was so much more than just our photographer, she was somewhat of a wedding coordinator. Randi and her team also partnered well with the many other vendors on our Big Day which helped to make the day that much easier and better! She helped to move the day along, all while making it fun and easy to capture the moment, not a chore to get the pictures or feeling like the day was all about smiling for the camera. (As a side note, we had a HUGE wedding party of 26 bridesmaids and groomsmen, and many of our photos actually had every single person looking and smiling at the same time!! Truly, Randi does magic!!)

We have now received our photos back and absolutely LOVE them! I could not have been happier with our decision to have Randi Voss as our photographer. She was a pleasure to work with, and our photos are amazing. I highly recommend Randi and her team!!!

Sent on 10/12/2014

Randi Voss Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

• A Simple View Photography
    A Simple View Photography Wedding Photographers

Master of Light. I LOVE RANDI!!!

• Red Hot Chameleon Entertainment
    Red Hot Chameleon Entertainment Wedding DJs

Randi's photographs are proof that she truly loves her profession. Randi is extremely professional, artistic and creative... with just the right touch of imagination! Randi is such a pleasure to spend the day with and I always look forward to working with her and her staff. When you're looking for a wonderful photographer for your special day, I highly recommend Randi Voss!

• Holloway Events
    Holloway Events Wedding Planners

Randi is an exceptional photographer! Everytime that I have worked with her has been a pleasure. The couples that we have worked with together have been so excitied about how their wedding photos look! Randi helps to create beautiful memories that couples can look back on forever.

• 212 Lexington Ave Pittsburgh, 15215 See on map