About Rabbi Gary Katz

It's all about the relationship.

Looking for someone to meet with you just once and then officiate your wedding? Swipe left...

If you’re looking for a relationship with a rabbi who will know you by the time we stand up together at your wedding, then read on.  What you’ll find here is an experience different from any other.

What I do:

Meet 6 times before your wedding, including 3 Shabbat dinners with 2 other couples who are going through the same process as you to discuss various marriage themes.

Get together for a 6 month check in after the wedding as well as another around your first anniversary.

Have the option to check in and meet twice a year for the first 3 years of your marriage.

Getting married is a very exciting time—full of plans, hope and love. I work with couples to make sure that your ceremony reflects who you are while adding a meaningful component to your special day. Together, we will learn what the different parts of the wedding ceremony mean so that you and your significant other can have a most meaningful ceremony as you begin the next stage of your lives together.

For me this is about a relationship.  Yours and ours.

Your relationship will be reflected in the ceremony and our relationship will continue long after your wedding day is over.

"…he really made our ceremony so much more than we had hoped for.."

"The first thing I loved about Rabbi Katz is the time he takes to get to know you..."

"The ceremony was beautiful and Rabbi Katz really stole the show. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how unique and captivating it was... "

"We already can't wait to continue our relationship with him way past our wedding..."

A rabbi for every occasion. A relationship for life.

Contact me at rabbi@rabbigarykatz.com or 201-410-2629.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Jewish (3)
Civil Union (1)
Single Religion (1)
Rehearsal (1)

I'm going to make this very simple... Rabbi Katz is the best! Thank you for making the weeks leading up to our wedding special and the big day even better. With Love, Dani and Jordan

Profile Picture jordan, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rabbi Katz did such an amazing bat mitzvah for our daughter. We are an interfaith family so his explanation of the service was particularly special. The service was enjoyed by all!

Profile Picture Sabrina, 10/7/17, 1 Review

Languages
Hebrew
5 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Rabbi Gary offers the whole package. He is a skilled rabbi and an excellent counselor. He also dresses way better than most people I know. If I had to get married again. Gary would be my first call.

Events

56 W. 39th St. , 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10018   See On Map
201-410-2629 (phone) 201-410-2629 (fax)
Rabbi Gary Katz is a wedding officiant from New York.. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New York, NYC, Westchester, New Jersey, and Connecticut. Rabbi Gary Katz is a professional wedding officiant that has been part of the New York area wedding industry for 18 years. We specialize in personal and meaningful ceremonies.