Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Pure Dymonds Events

"Where Simplicity Meets Chic"

Pure Dymonds Events is here to take the stress away. We are a full event planning & design studio. Our job is to make your special event the talk of the town for months to come.

We have amazing backdrops, projection spheres, plasmas, lighted bars to compliment any event. Our arrangements are inspired by some of the most exotic environments feature custom draperies,unique murals, realistic props and accessories.

We usually produce shows and events based on our clients individual budget, theme and vision. We have everything in house including talent, staging, lighting, pipe and drape, furniture and more.

Pure Dymonds Events offers a variety of services with anything from vendor referrals and contract negotiations, to the actual day-of coordination of your rehearsal and ceremony.We are the leader in creating spectacular weddings that truly express the personality of both the bride and the groom.

Our Services Include:

Complete Wedding Coordination This package was designed for the bride that desires assistance throughout the entire planning process. We will work closely with you offering guidance and advice each step of the way.

Rehearsal & Day Of Wedding Coordination This package was designed for the bride that wants to plan the entire wedding herself, but needs a professional to ensure details are not overlooked on her special day.

Special Event Planning We can assist you in the process of planning a corporate event, a perfect proposal, anniversary celebration, vow renewal, baby shower, wedding shower, etc.

Pure Dymonds Events also offers:

Pure Dymonds Events Rentals is now offering wedding/event rentals.. We strive to make our products affordable for anyone's budget. We are your one stop shop for all your rental needs.

Please visit our rental page where we have an assortment of items to choose from. We also run specials so make sure you check back with us.

Chair Covers and Sash Rentals

Regions serviced: Hampton Roads

Follow Pure Dymonds Events on

14 Reviews for Pure Dymonds Events

4.7

My event was my 50th birthday party and Tricia rented Ostrich feathers to me. Tricia was always professional and courteous but most of all flexible in meeting with me. She's very knowledge about her business and was able to offer me options and insite on what I was trying to achieve for my party. I would definitely use her services again. Thanks Tricia!

Profile Picture Angela, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

FLAWLESS IS ALL THAT I CAN SAY. Miss. Trichia And her staff were outstanding. It was a tremendous honor to have Her coordinate and plan our event this past September 2013. The venue looked amazing, I felt like I was living a dream. The ZAG event was really the trend setter for our motorcycle set. The quality of service, responsiveness, professionalism,the value, and flexibilty was amazing. The next event that I plan will hands down go to Pure Dymonds no matter what. Thank you for the amazing help !!!!!!!!!

Kevin Harrison
Go Gettas MC Inc.
President

Profile Picture Kevin, 9/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)

We enjoyed working with Trish to plan our wedding day. The decor was gorgeous. Our colors were hot pink and black with a touch of damask. She was able to create our vision without flowers which was really important for us. We had gorgeous lamps as centerpieces and spandex chair covers. It was something that we had never seen before. Our guests were in awe with the decor and the hotel decided to make her a preferred vendor.

And she made sure the ceremony started on time......that was one of the best pieces of our day!!!

I would definitely recommend Trish for her event design services to others. Thanks for everything, Trish!!! We really appreciate it!!

Profile Picture Cory/Aftinn, 3/16/13, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1295397070081 puredymondsevd03ar01dp01zl

Intimate Wedding Package

Redeem In-Store
We have created intimate wedding packages for those who would like to do a smaller wedding for 50 or less. These packages are all-inclusive that offers all you need to have a fabulous small wedding. Our packages start at $6,500.Please visit the website at http://www.puredymondsevents.com to book your free consultation.
#WWc2dece2b43fff7a8

7 ENDORSEMENTS
I had the wonderful opportunity to meet the owner of Pure Dymonds Events at a recent multicultural wedding reception and enjoyed photographing their event set-up. Teressa Rerras Photography

I highly recommend this wedding professional to future brides!

Pure Dymonds Events is the place to go for your event decor & rental needs. They have very unique items to help make your wedding decor exactly what you dreamed of. Their team recently provided fabric wall draping for one of our couple's weddings. They were very prompt & professional. And the draping was simply dreamy.

It was a great pleasure working with Miss Epps. She provided top notch services to her bride at outstanding prices. I look forward to working with Miss Epps and Pure Dymonds in the future.

Pure Dymonds Events is definitely a company that know how to handle business! I have work this company on a wedding and seen them in action. They made sure every vendor that serviced this wedding was on point and did their part in providing the best service possible. Trish Epps and her team are true professionals. They were organized, the designs they created was beautiful, and I recommend Pure Dymonds Events to my clients.

81 PROS I KNOW