313 s 7th St, Tacoma, WA 98402 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About PS Photography & Video

Your wedding may be the most important day in your life, and you want to make sure that the photos you get are not only good, but rather amazing. You will get photos that really make you feel the emotion of the moment and remember the little details too. My focus is your wedding alone on your day. What sets us apart is that we combine beautiful photojournalism to capture the emotions of your day with fun and stylized posed photos that look natural and beautiful.

www.psphotography-video.com

www.facebook.com/weddingphotographyandvideo

Follow PS Photography & Video on

17 Reviews for PS Photography & Video

• W

WHITNEY · Married on 07/27/2014

Absolutely amazing. Jonathan was great to work with and very professional and made me and my husband feel very comfortable. He did my engagement photos before I hired him for my wedding. He won me over from there. I had really good deals on engagement sessions and affordable for wedding photos. He also does videography and had a photobooth as well.

Sent on 12/30/2014

Karissa · Married on 05/01/2014

I booked a 45 minute session with them through groupon and wasnt sure what to expect. My husband was very unsure and reserved when the shoot first started and by the end, Trina had got him relaxed enough to finally have some fun with it. She made the whole thing very relaxing and fun! We had such a blast. When I went to go view the pictures, I was in awe! I dont know how she did it, but she captured the most beautiful emotions in pictures I could have ever wanted.. She outdid my expectations by a long shot! I almost started crying when I saw what she did. She is an absolutely amazing photographer and would tell ANYONE, to not wait and just book the time with her. Needless to say, I HAD to buy a package once we were done. Thank you so much Trina! You are the best!

Sent on 05/23/2014

Jonathan and Trina were both amazing! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer in the greater Seattle area! We used them from engagement photos, where they allowed us to bring along our 2 dogs for a few of the shots, to bouduair. The wedding, they came all the way to Mazatlan, Mexico to take pictures of our beach wedding! Then once we got back they came again to do our reception! They were both so professional, flexable, and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 12/22/2014

• Ceremonies by Deidra
    Ceremonies by Deidra Wedding Officiants

Thank you kindly for the endoresement.

• Rossi Music
    Rossi Music Wedding Bands

I have recommended PS Photography to several of my clients and they have all thanked me for the referral. I have heard nothing but good things from all of my clients consistently raving about her professionalism. Punctuality, and an eye for beauty and quality and detail and last but not least she is very nice to work with.

• Something New Makeup, Hair & Eyelash Extensions
    Something New Makeup, Hair & Eyelash Extensions Wedding Hair & Makeup

PS Photography was a pleasure to work with. Trina is very professional, I was impressed with her level of customer service. She is always quick to respond to my questions whether I emailed or called her. PS Photography is very flexible and willing to work with you to come up with a package that meets all your requests. I have worked with PS Photography both professionally and had a personal Family shoot. I absolutely LOVED the quality of the pictures taken. I would definitely recommend PS Photography to all my family and friends! :)

• 313 s 7th St Tacoma, 98402 See on map
    By appointment. Please call or schedule online at: www.psphotography-video.com