Brooklyn, NY 11215 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Printable Press

Printable Press is your source for beautiful stationery and logos at a very affordable price—choose from our beautiful thick cardstock, or print them yourselves. Use a rubber stamp to personalize your embellishments, or have your very own matching candy bar wrapper for favors! We believe that everyone deserves good design. In this day and age it is more important than ever to be careful with money, but lovely design should always be a part of life as well.

Follow Printable Press on

62 Reviews for Printable Press

Printable Press 1
Printable Press 2

Bailey · Married on 07/21/2018

Kimi had our Save the Date postcard proof to us within 2.5 business days and it was beautiful! I made 2 revisions to the proof and she got back to me both times quickly, the whole revision process took less than a couple hours, and she was very kind in her correspondence. Printable press gave me the price and quality I wanted on my tight budget, I am over the moon with joy! Planning is so much more pleasuarble when you work with people like Kimi to make your dreams come true.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Kimi is a delight to work with and my invitations were beautiful. Really, they looked amazing, I was so so pleased. The paper quality was excellent and she sent lots of extra envelopes, which I really needed. When I needed extra invitations she sent them to me very promptly.

Printable Press 3
    Sent on 06/26/2017

Printable Press's reply:

Thank you so much for your lovely review! I'm glad the extra envelopes helped, and even more glad that you love your stationery :)

Enissa · Married on 09/22/2017

I used Kimi’s store several times for our September wedding. I can’t express how easy and enjoyable it was to work with her. We ordered save-the-dates, invitations, escort cards and table numbers. The website was easy to navigate, and had so many lovely options to choose from. We used the same design for all of our stationery and loved it so much that it helped shape the decor for the ceremony and reception. We also received so many compliments on both the design and quality of the products. Beyond that, Kimi was wonderful to work with. She was quick to respond to orders and proofs, and shipping was very fast. Of course, waiting until the last minute I ordered the escort cards and table numbers with days to spare and Kimi patiently worked with me to make sure I got what was needed and kindly upgraded the shipping to make sure they arrived in time. I can't say enough about the experience, I will be recommending Printable Press to anyone in need of wedding stationery. Thank you so much Kimi!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Printable Press's reply:

Enissa, thank you so much for your kind words!

Printable Press FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Catalog Invitations
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Design
    Shipping

Real Weddings

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Printable Press to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Rock Paper Scissors Events