My Darlin'

Brooklyn, NY View map

My Darlin' is a boutique graphic design studio offering design services for weddings, elopements, ice cream socials, high teas, garden parties, corporate soirées, and the like.

We design paper things (like invitations, reception pieces, greeting cards, and personal stationery), as well as things not limited to ink and paper (like rubber stamps, favors, and invitations, decor, and collateral fashioned out of wood, fabric, or what-have-you).

We're crazy about beautiful typography, surprising design details, whimsical-wordsmithery, and making experiences memorable and fun.

We get inspired by magical New Mexico mesas, vintage novelty prints, palm leaves, farmers markets, foodstagrams, chipped paint, overly-ornate architectural details, modern clean lines, photobooths, flamingos, and your love stories, among other things.

Whether you’re looking for a printed wedding suite, letterpress social stationery, rubber stamps, greeting cards, or foil stamped envelopes, we’ve most likely got something for you.

We offer ready to customize wedding suites from our Classic Collection, as well custom design, and even a combo of the two. Visit the site or get in touch to learn more.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Letterpress
Printing
Shipping

Gabriela Married on 12/28/2017
    I was a fan of My Darlin' and Priyanka's work for years before I even needed wedding stationary. My wife and I had a small 21-person ceremony in Palm Springs so the Olive Darlin' collection was perfect for the dessert vibes (https://www.mydarl.in/collections/olive-darlin). We had invitations, itineraries and thank you postcards made. We had a very short planning window and Priyanka was able to accommodate all of the customizations in the short time. If you don't know where to start or even what to consider in wedding/event stationary, Priyanka will walk you through each step along the way and will help you decide what works best for you. It was truly a pleasure to work with you!!
    Kristen Married on 08/12/2017
    I knew I wanted My Darlin' wedding invites before I even had a wedding to plan - that's how much I love Priyanka's designs! Her wedding suites are classy and unique, and they stand out above the millions of average invitations out there. After becoming engaged and finally deciding on the Olive suite (without much time to spare) Priyanka so graciously and quickly saved both my and my husband's sanity - by helping to customize everything for us - from invitations + RSVP cards (complete with adorable Yes and No stickers) to the wedding program design -- all within our crazy timeline. She also connected me with her work colleague - Isabel Urbina Pena - to do calligraphy on the invites and the table cards - and the two of them communicated to make sure the design and calligraphy complimented one another. She sent design rounds to approve and asked for feedback along the way - it was absolutely a 100% smooth experience from start to finish -- honestly one of the least stressful parts of the entire wedding planning process. I would highly recommend My Darlin' for any bride about to embark on her wedding planning journey!
    Kensington Married on 05/06/2017
    Working with Priyanka at MyDarlin' was great. We went in with a very vague notion of what we wanted, and she did a fantastic job of providing options and honing in on what was really important to us, while keeping budget in mind. She presented creative solutions and made sure we were comfortable with everything. Most importantly, she was extraordinarily flexible and accommodating as changes popped up. Overall a great experience.

Pricing