Brooklyn, NY 11222 Map · Phone number

6 Reviews for Dawn Mauberret Events

• Molly

Molly Sam Wed · Married on 05/11/2019

Dawn is a rockstar!

Dawn brings a calm, super organized, and enthusiastic energy to her work. She kept detailed to-do lists and helped us check off every box, without adding any extra stress :) We booked our transportation, photography for the rehearsal dinner, and hair and makeup from her recommendations and were thrilled with each of them. She coordinated with our vendors and families seamlessly and helped me make snap decisions day-of. She even brought all of our gifts back to our hotel at midnight. Dawn is a rockstar!

Sent on 04/20/2019
  • Seija

Seija Goldstein · Married on 04/27/2019

Every nervous bride and MOB should have Dawn in their corner!

Every nervous bride and MOB should have Dawn in their corner! We worked with Dawn from about 6 weeks before through the wedding day. She was so efficient, knowledgeable and competent (not to mention calm and nice!) that the wedding was a breeze for us. My daughter and I had a long rehash of the entire day over the phone the next day and every few minutes one of us would say, "We were so lucky to have Dawn." Her experience showed in all the many details, and the result was a smooth progression of the day. The wedding was relaxed, warm and memorable, exactly what we had hoped for. Thank you Dawn!

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Y

Yulia · Married on 09/14/2018

Ahh, where do I begin?! Although we had a fairly short engagement (6 months) and chose to get married in a venue that required us to rent absolutely everything, I thought I didn't need a planner/coordinator and could do everything on my own. Boy, was I wrong! As our wedding date approached and the stress of all the decisions (and there are soo many!) started to get to me, my fiance insisted that we hire a coordinator. I spoke to several Brooklyn based coordinators and immediately knew that Dawn was going to do a fabulous job and be a pleasure to work with. And that she was! Looking back at our wedding day and the planning process leading up to it, I can tell you that hiring Dawn was one of the best decisions we made.
    Despite of what others may tell you, you absolutely DO need a coordinator. Especially if your venue is a raw space without decor or any of the other necessities (tables, chairs, etc). We hired Dawn to help us with the design and also as the month of coordinator and she did an A++ job with both. Our guests are still talking about how beautiful every detail was and we have Dawn to thank for pulling it all together for us. From the first day, Dawn was resourceful, knowledgeable, always responsive, and just a pleasure to work with. She came to every meeting with our other vendors (band, DJ, florist) and made sure that we had a solid timeline for our wedding day. She thought of every detail that we didn't and made sure everyone knew when and where they should be the day of the wedding. And the thing that I appreciated most about Dawn is that she was always honest and to the point in helping us decide how and what to spend our budget on. She told us what things were nice to have but unnecessary because no one pays attention to them, and what things mattered. Naturally, I am an over thinker (and over buyer!) but Dawn kept me on track and away from spending on unnecessary things. Overall, we LOVED working with Dawn and would highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Dawn Mauberret Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,400.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Ryan Brown Catering New York
    Ryan Brown Catering New York Wedding Caterers

We love Dawn Mauberret here at Ryan Brown Catering! She is super sweet, extremely organized and creative. A dream to work with and highly recommended!

• Ryan Brown Catering New York