Pretty Stationery for Beautiful Souls

Pretty Stationery for Beautiful Souls

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Pretty Stationery for Beautiful Souls

Award-winning invitation and event design studio based in New York City

Pretty Stationery for Beautiful Souls an award-winning design boutique that specializes in fun and fresh note cards, personalized stationery and wedding invitations.

The design collection is made of 30-70% post-consumer recycled material, and printed using environmentally-friendly inks. Special elements are individually hand-placed using acid-free and non-toxic adhesives.

The line has been featured regularly in national gift guides and wedding publications such as Brides.com and New York Magazine and Time Out NY.

Since its 2007 inception, the studio has garnered an impressive list of accolades, receiving a host of distinctive awards in the stationery and wedding industries:

• WeddingWire's Choice Awards 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015
  • Second Annual Stationery Trends Award (Bridal Category)
  • Winner Greeting Card Association's 23rd Annual LOUIE Awards

Creative Director, Lisa Fu, has also utilized her design sensibilities to help clients in the area of event design. She has worked with local clients to create visual elements that both delight and inspire. Through an initial consultation and steady communication leading up to the event, Lisa crafts a design concept guided by a couple's style preferences and her own expertise. Paying thoughtful attention to the details, she helps bring to life a vision through color and composition, and transforms event spaces into the perfect backdrop for a beautiful celebration.

Categories: Wedding Favor & Gift, Wedding Invitation

Design (1)
Printing (1)
Shipping (1)
Labels/Stickers (1)

I just love our invitations! We wanted a custom letterpress design, and it turned out amazing! Lisa answered all our questions, and was able to help us translate our vision onto paper. So excited with how it turned out!

Profile Picture Jackie, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

The invites turned out BEAUTIFULLY!! Nice printing, and GREAT Quality paper!! I've gotten a ton of compliments on them already. Lisa was really nice to do so many edits and send me multiple digital proofs before I found what worked for me. I will definitely think of Lisa, if I need anything in the future. :)

Profile Picture J, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

We found Pretty Stationery Shop through our wedding planner, and I'm very happy with our custom designed invitations. The invitations came out exactly as we wanted, and we received a lot compliments. Lisa was pretty professional, and she took the time to answer all our questions. In the end we were very satisfied with her service.

Profile Picture User7312901, 1+ year ago, 1 Review

Thermography
Minimum Order
7 AWARDS

Brooklyn, NY 11205   See On Map
347-694-8004 (phone) 347-252-0200 (fax)