64 Reviews for Pretty Stationery for Beautiful Souls

Printing (1)
Shipping (1)
Labels/Stickers (1)
64 Pretty Stationery for Beautiful Souls Reviews

I love the custom design the Pretty Stationery Shop created for me! My picky husband-to-be didn't want anything too feminine, but Lisa made a beautiful custom logo to use for our wedding invitations that was just perfect! I am so excited to send my invitations out!

Profile Picture Shirley, 12/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Lisa is fantastic to work with! She was super professional and helpful. She understood the direction I wanted to go and gave me options to choose from. She was prompt and easy to work with!

Profile Picture Lisa, 7/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I cant believe how above and beyond this vendor went to accommodate my daughters ever shifting tastes through the invitation design process. Lisa's patience and creativity were a godsend through this very stressful time. She didn't even show an ounce of annoyance after my daughter changed the color scheme of her wedding halfway through. We will be using Lisa again for my husbands retirement party in October and our sons wedding next year.

Profile Picture Ty, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

I just love our invitations! We wanted a custom letterpress design, and it turned out amazing! Lisa answered all our questions, and was able to help us translate our vision onto paper. So excited with how it turned out!

Profile Picture Jackie, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

The invites turned out BEAUTIFULLY!! Nice printing, and GREAT Quality paper!! I've gotten a ton of compliments on them already. Lisa was really nice to do so many edits and send me multiple digital proofs before I found what worked for me. I will definitely think of Lisa, if I need anything in the future. :)

Profile Picture J, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

We found Pretty Stationery Shop through our wedding planner, and I'm very happy with our custom designed invitations. The invitations came out exactly as we wanted, and we received a lot compliments. Lisa was pretty professional, and she took the time to answer all our questions. In the end we were very satisfied with her service.

Profile Picture User7312901, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Two weeks before our wedding and I completely forgot about our ceremony programs! Desperate I turned to the internet and googled and found Pretty Stationery Shop and sent what must have sounded like a crazy email in hopes that someone would help me at the eleventh hour. Lo and behold Lisa answered my prayers! Not only was she professional and friendly she was super helpful with helping me organize my jumbled words into an order of service that made sense! Our ceremony programs made it just in time and I'm so thankful that I found her! Her work is beautiful!

Profile Picture Tara, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

Lisa took my imagination and put it on paper! Our save the dates, invites, and programs were beautifully done and were perfectly themed to our wedding. It was a dream come true. I would HIGHLY recommend this company!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 8/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

We found Lisa through a local Etsy wedding event and she had a beautiful display invitations, programs, menus, table numbers and place cards in a nautical theme. It was exactly what we wanted, so we ordered everything for the big day through her Pretty Stationery Shop. She was professional and flexible and gave us everything we wanted. Very easy to work with. She is highly recommended!

Profile Picture Kelley, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

Having looked online on loads of different websites,
me and my finance found Lisa online via Etsy and we really liked her designs for wedding invitation. There were a lot of customisation to decide on and Lisa was very helpful and attentive. We would strongly recommend her to anyone who is looking for wedding stationary.

Profile Picture User6410112, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Lisa is awesome! I made mason jars as wedding favors and initially thought of a thank you sticker for the lid, and a tied recipe card. For some odd reason, the Etsy sellers I reached out to never got back to me or was unable to take my order. I was about 10 days out before my wedding and I didn't want to waste anymore time dwelling on the stickers and that's when I saw Lisa's cute double-sided recipe cards that can be used for a thank you message in the front, and the recipe in the back! Lisa created a custom order for me and always got back to me within minutes, if not, within the same day. She processed and shipped the order for me very quickly, taking in consideration my timeline. I'm super pleased with the product and will be referring friends to get their custom tags made with Lisa. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Ginelle, 4/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Wonderful products. Purchased escort cards and menus from Pretty Stationery Shop and they came out great! Would recommend!

Profile Picture User6097103, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We ordered invitations and wedding programs from Lisa and they were beautiful! It was every bit as elegant as the photos online. I am so glad to have found her! After trudging from shop to shop in Manhattan, I was just about to give up and DIY. Good thing I did a last minute search! She's worth every bit of money! Everything was so creative, and she really listened to my ideas and made them even better than I imagined myself! Thank you so much! We're definitely recommending her to our friends!

Profile Picture User5547994, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

Lisa was fantastic! I can't imagine how she gets it all done! Not to mention, her expertise was extremely helpful for a couple that was undecided what to do. We highly recommend her to all! =)

Profile Picture User5572133, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I love Pretty Stationery, there are so many beautiful prints and designs to consider! Lisa is the best, most understanding and patient designer I've ever worked with. It's been so much fun planning different events with her creative suggestions! Her products and services are highly recommended.

Profile Picture Sophia, 6/14/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Assembly, Design, Printing, Shipping, Labels/Stickers

Lisa was one of our favorite to work with for our wedding! She helped customize our invitations and programs with her creativity. I loved the fact that I didn't have to order a minimum number of invites or programs! Love her flexibility!

Profile Picture User4650165, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

I cannot say enough good things about Lisa and the way she took care of me. From the moment I saw her invitations on Etsy, I knew I wanted to get them. My DH and I met in Brooklyn, and her Brooklyn Bridge wedding invites were the perfect design for our Brooklyn based theme. At first I was nervous ordering online, but each time I asked her a question she answered back in a way that put me completely at ease. She was able to customize the design to match my bridesmaids dresses exactly, and even suggested colors that I wouldn't have thought of that made perfect sense. She made this scary world of invitation ordering a breeze. I've already recommended her to two friends! Thanks Lisa! You're awesome!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

Our wedding invitations turned out so gorgeous, and we had so many compliments from our guests about it! We are so pleased to have chosen Pretty Stationery for Beautiful Souls. Everything about the experience was smooth sailing. Being that we have never had any knowledge of what goes on, Lisa was quick to answer all our (many, many) questions, and put us at ease. From helping us choose a beautiful palette, to creating a custom design that we could call our own, it was soooo nice to be able to turn to her expertise. We loved our invites so much that we asked if she would create our ceremony programs for us, and we're so happy she did! I can't really say enough good things about her. We had such a fun time going through all the designs, and it was hard to choose, but eventually she guided us into something that we absolutely love! I recommend her to all my friends because she is just awesome!

Profile Picture Joanne, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

We love our wedding invites!!!!!!
Lisa was very professional, she answered all my questions and she made a beautiful and unique wedding invites for me and my fiancé . I would highly recommend pretty stationery for beautiful souls to all my friends and family!!!!

Profile Picture Sandy, 10/4/14, 1 Review
4.3

The item itself is perfect. The quality is high, and nothing was wrong with the invitations upon arrival. I highly recommend ordering from this seller because of the quality, but not in regards to other aspects. Communication took long. I think it would help the seller immensely if she could hire an assistant to quicken communication while still being able to work well on her papercrafts. My first purchase from etsy, and I'm highly satisfied!

You can find this shop via etsy, see https://www.etsy.com/shop/PrettyStationeryShop.

Profile Picture Victoria, 6/22/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

I found Pretty Stationary on Etsy.com and fell in love with the Double Happiness paper goods that were offered through Pretty Stationary. I ordered the menus, programs, table cards & place cards. I was looking for a "package" deal where all these items were coordinated. And this package deal could not have looked any better...all items were simply DIVINE!!

The print, and card stock were perfect. And the fuschia color turned out great!

My one complaint (very small) would be that after I made the initial order, I didn't hear from them for about 1 week. It took a couple tries to reach them, but once I did, everything was smooth sailing from then on!

Thanks again for your professionalism and beautiful work!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 5/31/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Party Supplies

10 out of 10 A++++. Lisa at Pretty Stationery for Beautiful Souls is by far and any the most professional and talented vendor we had the pleasure of working with for our wedding this past December. Originally, the task of choosing a vendor for all our stationary needs was a daunting one. We scoured the internet and local print shops. We came upon Pretty Stationery for Beautiful Souls on Etsy, and some of Lisa's wedding programs quickly distinguished themselves from the rest. We ended up having Lisa design and print our wedding programs, reception menus and weekend agenda cards. The proofing process was fast and painless, even with several rounds of revisions, Lisa quickly made each change and exceeded our expectations. And her prices are extremely competitive, and truly worth every penny. Use Pretty Stationery for Beautiful Souls NOW!

Profile Picture Ria, 12/21/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

found this vendor on etsy and ordered our wedding invitiations from them. the invitations were beautiful and done quickly. Lisa was easy to work with and helped us with our chinese themed invites. would definitely recommend. find them at http://etsy.com/shop/PrettyStationeryShop

Profile Picture Vinele, 12/21/13, 10 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

Cannot say enough great things about how amazing it has been working with Lisa!! She went above and beyond to make sure all was correct, and the cards and signs she made, were just beautiful!! All the guest names and table names were correct, and all was shipped in plenty of time! Lisa, made a couple new names for me; as the guest list changed. She is the best, and just could not be happier or more thankful for all she did!! They are just gorgeous!!! Thanks so, so much!!!

Denise

Profile Picture Denise, 11/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

Our wedding invitations turned out beautifully. I contacted Pretty Stationery for Beautiful Souls with my ideas and Lisa was able to capture my vision perfectly. The experience couldn't have been easier! They were so easy to work with and gave us several options from which we could pick our favorites. I highly recommend using this vendor if you are looking to design your own invitations!

Profile Picture Kate, 6/28/13, 1 Review