Pretty Stationery for Beautiful Souls Reviews

68 | Brooklyn, NY

68 Reviews for Pretty Stationery for Beautiful Souls

Abby Smith · Getting married on 04/06/2019

Wonderful!

Lisa was absolutely wonderful to work with! Our wedding invitations came out beautifully and professionally done! Even my very picky mother gave her nod of approval to our invitation designs! Pretty Stationery for Beautiful Souls comes highly recommended! We’re excited to send them out! Thank you Lisa!

Sherise Duncan · Married on 03/02/2019

Stress-free wedding invitation ordering

Let me start off by saying I really hate shopping. And I've gotten a few duds ordering online. So when the SO brought up a friend's friend who had gotten invitations from a site off of Etsy, I was skeptical. Turned out I had nothing to fear. Lisa's work (and awards) spoke for itself, and she was great to work with. We communicated by email for everything, and it made everything a breeze considering how busy I was with work. When the invitations arrived, I was quite pleased. We will be using her for our wedding ceremony programs and other day-of stationery that we will be needing. (I'm sure we're forgetting something, but I'm not even worried now that I know I have someone trusted to help us with all of that!)

Jamie Lo · Married on 02/09/2019

Loved the personalization!!!

LOVED IT!!! My grandmother gave me a brooch that I wanted to use as inspiration for my invitations, and Lisa designed something that was a perfect match!!! It captured the essence of the vintage look I wanted and she used it to create invitations, wedding programs and menus for the reception. My grandmother was tickled pink!!! Totally worth the money!!!

Shirley · Married on 12/01/2018

I love the custom design the Pretty Stationery Shop created for me! My picky husband-to-be didn't want anything too feminine, but Lisa made a beautiful custom logo to use for our wedding invitations that was just perfect! I am so excited to send my invitations out!

Diana Winslow · Married on 11/10/2018

Loved my menus!

Loved my menus! The metallic finish gave them such elegance. Can't wait to see them on my wedding guest tables!

Lisa · Married on 07/20/2018

Lisa is fantastic to work with! She was super professional and helpful. She understood the direction I wanted to go and gave me options to choose from. She was prompt and easy to work with!

Ty · Married on 06/02/2018

I cant believe how above and beyond this vendor went to accommodate my daughters ever shifting tastes through the invitation design process. Lisa's patience and creativity were a godsend through this very stressful time. She didn't even show an ounce of annoyance after my daughter changed the color scheme of her wedding halfway through. We will be using Lisa again for my husbands retirement party in October and our sons wedding next year.

Jackie · Married on 02/10/2018

I just love our invitations! We wanted a custom letterpress design, and it turned out amazing! Lisa answered all our questions, and was able to help us translate our vision onto paper. So excited with how it turned out!

J · Married on 12/31/2016

The invites turned out BEAUTIFULLY!! Nice printing, and GREAT Quality paper!! I've gotten a ton of compliments on them already. Lisa was really nice to do so many edits and send me multiple digital proofs before I found what worked for me. I will definitely think of Lisa, if I need anything in the future. :)

We found Pretty Stationery Shop through our wedding planner, and I'm very happy with our custom designed invitations. The invitations came out exactly as we wanted, and we received a lot compliments. Lisa was pretty professional, and she took the time to answer all our questions. In the end we were very satisfied with her service.

Tara · Married on 09/10/2016

Two weeks before our wedding and I completely forgot about our ceremony programs! Desperate I turned to the internet and googled and found Pretty Stationery Shop and sent what must have sounded like a crazy email in hopes that someone would help me at the eleventh hour. Lo and behold Lisa answered my prayers! Not only was she professional and friendly she was super helpful with helping me organize my jumbled words into an order of service that made sense! Our ceremony programs made it just in time and I'm so thankful that I found her! Her work is beautiful!

Rebecca · Married on 08/26/2016

Lisa took my imagination and put it on paper! Our save the dates, invites, and programs were beautifully done and were perfectly themed to our wedding. It was a dream come true. I would HIGHLY recommend this company!!

Kelley · Married on 08/20/2016

We found Lisa through a local Etsy wedding event and she had a beautiful display invitations, programs, menus, table numbers and place cards in a nautical theme. It was exactly what we wanted, so we ordered everything for the big day through her Pretty Stationery Shop. She was professional and flexible and gave us everything we wanted. Very easy to work with. She is highly recommended!

Having looked online on loads of different websites,
    me and my finance found Lisa online via Etsy and we really liked her designs for wedding invitation. There were a lot of customisation to decide on and Lisa was very helpful and attentive. We would strongly recommend her to anyone who is looking for wedding stationary.

Ginelle · Married on 04/29/2016

Lisa is awesome! I made mason jars as wedding favors and initially thought of a thank you sticker for the lid, and a tied recipe card. For some odd reason, the Etsy sellers I reached out to never got back to me or was unable to take my order. I was about 10 days out before my wedding and I didn't want to waste anymore time dwelling on the stickers and that's when I saw Lisa's cute double-sided recipe cards that can be used for a thank you message in the front, and the recipe in the back! Lisa created a custom order for me and always got back to me within minutes, if not, within the same day. She processed and shipped the order for me very quickly, taking in consideration my timeline. I'm super pleased with the product and will be referring friends to get their custom tags made with Lisa. Thank you!!

We ordered invitations and wedding programs from Lisa and they were beautiful! It was every bit as elegant as the photos online. I am so glad to have found her! After trudging from shop to shop in Manhattan, I was just about to give up and DIY. Good thing I did a last minute search! She's worth every bit of money! Everything was so creative, and she really listened to my ideas and made them even better than I imagined myself! Thank you so much! We're definitely recommending her to our friends!

Lisa was fantastic! I can't imagine how she gets it all done! Not to mention, her expertise was extremely helpful for a couple that was undecided what to do. We highly recommend her to all! =)

Sophia · Married on 06/14/2015

I love Pretty Stationery, there are so many beautiful prints and designs to consider! Lisa is the best, most understanding and patient designer I've ever worked with. It's been so much fun planning different events with her creative suggestions! Her products and services are highly recommended.

Lisa was one of our favorite to work with for our wedding! She helped customize our invitations and programs with her creativity. I loved the fact that I didn't have to order a minimum number of invites or programs! Love her flexibility!

Amanda · Married on 11/15/2014

I cannot say enough good things about Lisa and the way she took care of me. From the moment I saw her invitations on Etsy, I knew I wanted to get them. My DH and I met in Brooklyn, and her Brooklyn Bridge wedding invites were the perfect design for our Brooklyn based theme. At first I was nervous ordering online, but each time I asked her a question she answered back in a way that put me completely at ease. She was able to customize the design to match my bridesmaids dresses exactly, and even suggested colors that I wouldn't have thought of that made perfect sense. She made this scary world of invitation ordering a breeze. I've already recommended her to two friends! Thanks Lisa! You're awesome!

Joanne · Married on 10/18/2014

Our wedding invitations turned out so gorgeous, and we had so many compliments from our guests about it! We are so pleased to have chosen Pretty Stationery for Beautiful Souls. Everything about the experience was smooth sailing. Being that we have never had any knowledge of what goes on, Lisa was quick to answer all our (many, many) questions, and put us at ease. From helping us choose a beautiful palette, to creating a custom design that we could call our own, it was soooo nice to be able to turn to her expertise. We loved our invites so much that we asked if she would create our ceremony programs for us, and we're so happy she did! I can't really say enough good things about her. We had such a fun time going through all the designs, and it was hard to choose, but eventually she guided us into something that we absolutely love! I recommend her to all my friends because she is just awesome!

Sandy · Married on 10/04/2014

We love our wedding invites!!!!!!
    Lisa was very professional, she answered all my questions and she made a beautiful and unique wedding invites for me and my fiancé . I would highly recommend pretty stationery for beautiful souls to all my friends and family!!!!

Ria · Married on 12/21/2013

10 out of 10 A++++. Lisa at Pretty Stationery for Beautiful Souls is by far and any the most professional and talented vendor we had the pleasure of working with for our wedding this past December. Originally, the task of choosing a vendor for all our stationary needs was a daunting one. We scoured the internet and local print shops. We came upon Pretty Stationery for Beautiful Souls on Etsy, and some of Lisa's wedding programs quickly distinguished themselves from the rest. We ended up having Lisa design and print our wedding programs, reception menus and weekend agenda cards. The proofing process was fast and painless, even with several rounds of revisions, Lisa quickly made each change and exceeded our expectations. And her prices are extremely competitive, and truly worth every penny. Use Pretty Stationery for Beautiful Souls NOW!

Vinele · Married on 12/21/2013

found this vendor on etsy and ordered our wedding invitiations from them. the invitations were beautiful and done quickly. Lisa was easy to work with and helped us with our chinese themed invites. would definitely recommend. find them at http://etsy.com/shop/PrettyStationeryShop

Denise · Married on 11/09/2013

Cannot say enough great things about how amazing it has been working with Lisa!! She went above and beyond to make sure all was correct, and the cards and signs she made, were just beautiful!! All the guest names and table names were correct, and all was shipped in plenty of time! Lisa, made a couple new names for me; as the guest list changed. She is the best, and just could not be happier or more thankful for all she did!! They are just gorgeous!!! Thanks so, so much!!!

Denise