PunchPaper

Middle Village, NY View map

My name is Gigi and I am the designer and owner of PunchPaper. I try to create beautiful vintage, modern and artfully inspired invitations that are unique, high-quality, and affordable for any bride. I specialize in custom invitations, but have many designs in my portfolio to choose from. I also make wedding favors, signs, escort cards, and anything else you need for your wedding celebration.

I started creating invitations and cards while planning for my own wedding, and really loved this form of expression. I love creating patterns, mixing fine art, and using interesting fonts.

My inspirations come from Art Nouveau and Art Deco eras, and also from Modern Minimalism.

I work primarily through Etsy - and I am working everyday to create new designs. During this growth period, I am happy to receive opportunities to create custom items, so please feel free to reach out to me.

I am located in Queens, NY, and am happy to meet with you in person.

Please email me at gigi@punchpaper.info

Please visit my Etsy shop at: www.punchpaper.etsy.com

--Gigi

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Catalog
Custom
Personalized
Themed

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Printing
Shipping
Express Shipping

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Letterpress
Printing

What is your minimum order requirement?

What items are available?

Gift Boxes
Labels & Stickers
Photo Favors

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

1 Month+

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Final Sale
Partial Refund
Full Refund

Maria Married on 10/24/2015
    From start to finish Gigi was amazing, she helped us create an invitation that was perfect to us. An affordable, reasonable, and honest company, they work with you and are there for any questions.
    Samantha Married on 06/05/2015
    *Highly recommend*
    I was very hesitant to order custom invitations online. I am the type of person that needs to see things in person and ask a ton of questions. Gigi went above and beyond to accommodate me!
    She answered every email I sent her and changed things for me last minute when I asked her to. The final invitation was everything I had hoped it would be. The quality of the paper and work are top notch.
    Very easy to work with and she met all my expectations.
    I can't wait to send these invites out and have friends and family gush over them like I did! Thanks again.
    Kirsti Married on 05/30/2015
    I could not have been more happy with my wedding invitations. They were perfect in every way!!! Gigi was so accommodating and helpful throughout the entire process! I highly recommend selecting punch paper to make your wedding details come together perfectly!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Northland Special Events Northland Special Events Wedding Florists

Gigi is amazing! Northland Special Events refers clients to Gigi constantly and her work always amazes us with it's ability to hit exactly what the client is looking for on the nose! We love knowing we can send a design project to Gigi and she will work with the client to achieve their stationery goals - even when they are thousands of miles away in Minnesota!

Middle Village, 11379