icandothat design

Forest Hills, NY View map

Custom Wedding Invitations for Couples with Style!

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Assembly
Design
Printing
Shipping

What is your minimum order requirement?

• Helene
    Helene Married on 08/28/2021

Jenna is simply phenomenal!

Working with Jenna on our wedding invitations was a dream come true. I knew I wanted invites that were unique & breathtaking, Jenna delivered that AND MORE! She worked with us every step of the way to make sure they were perfectly designed, just what we wanted, and turned out to be the most impressive pieces of true stationary art. Jenna is an artist at heart and it shows through the presentation of these gorgeous invites. They are beyond what I expected and made this process feel so intimate. I cannot recommend Jenna enough!! Phenomenal!
  • Lauren
    Lauren L. Married on 08/20/2021

Unique, BEAUTIFUL invitations from a small, female owned business!

When I got to the point in the wedding planning process where I had to order invitations, I was at a complete loss trying to decide what I wanted. I quickly scanned a bridal Facebook group and found a random person on Long Island who had good reviews. We set up an appointment several weeks out (this person had limited appointments and insisted the meetings be done in person), and I assumed this was the person I would go with. After a two hour appointment, we discussed pricing, and I walked away with a knot in my stomach. I didn’t like the style of the invitations, we were spending way more than we wanted, and I wasn’t getting the one thing I wanted - raised font (I still don’t know what this is called). I frantically started looking for another person who could turn around our invitations quickly and could do what I wanted. On a random Sunday evening, I found Jenna’s website and called her. To my surprise, she picked up (even though she was in the middle of entertaining her family). I told her our budget, my vision, and when we needed it all done by. The very next day, we hopped on the phone to discuss some more details and within a few short days, we had our proofs in hand. I was so impressed with how simple the whole process was. No in person meeting required, willing to work with you on pricing, and the BEAUTY of our invitations designed by Jenna were unmatched. We were just absolutely blown away. Jenna’s attention to detail is UNREAL! She is so creative and amazing at what she does. I cannot tell you how many compliments we received on our unique and fun wedding invitations. About two weeks before our wedding, Jenna followed up to see if we needed anything else. She emailed at the exact right moment, because I was wondering how I was going to write out our escort cards. Despite being on a family vacation, Jenna once again turned around the most gorgeous escort cards, and we had them in our hands within a week or two. I would HIGHLY recommend Jenna / I Can Do That Design for your wedding needs, and really any and all stationary needs. I’m sure I’ll be finding a reason to reach out to Jenna again soon. Thank you, Jenna!
  • Elisa
    Elisa Married on 05/12/2021

Your Go-To For Gorgeous & Original Invitations

I came across Jenna on Instagram and fell in love with the other invitations she's made. After our phone consultation I was super pumped and couldn't wait to get to work designing! There was absolutely no disappointment throughout the entire process. She took the idea that I had and brought it to life in paper form. When we received the invitations in the mail to send out we were delighted--it was just beautiful! I wish I had it in my budget to have her design all our other paper needs. I will definitely be using Jenna in the future and would highly recommend her to anyone looking to create their very own invitation suite.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

CYork Photography CYork Photography Wedding Photographers

Not only have I worked with icandothatdesign for bride's save the date portraits, but when I needed an overhaul on my business identity, Jenna blew my mind with her amazing and quick branding designs. I recommend her to every bride I work with as well as my closest friends as they get engaged and begin planning their special days. When I get hitched, I wouldn't even DREAM of going anywhere else. If you want the best in the business, you've found it in icandothatdesign.

Forest Hills, NY, 11375
Location of (icandothat design)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding