The Bronx Design Group

Bronx, NY View map Visit website

The Bronx Design Group is a wedding invitations business based in the Bronx, New York. This company is focused on enhancing your celebration of love with high-quality printed goods. Specializing in custom designs, they strive to produce one-of-a-kind items that reflect your authentic romance.

The Bronx Design Group is eager to work closely with you to craft unique stationery for your big day. With consultations, you can meet with them to discuss your vision and preferred style. They are happy to produce items in a wide range of aesthetics, including modern, traditional, and themed. The Bronx Design Group offers a variety of products, such as invitation suites, programs, place cards, and menus. For your convenience, they can even manage the addressing and shipping of your stationery items. Whether you desire a floral welcome sign, classic invitations, or themed table decor, these professionals strive to bring your wedding dreams to life.

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Thermography

• Whitney
    Whitney W. Married on 09/04/2021

Ultimate Professional and Visionary

Danielle S. is a consummate professional whose expertise and patience is out-of-this world. Her ability to take your initial design and transform it into a vision of a final product left me awed. I would certainly book Danielle and her team again for future events.
    Claudia R. Married on 08/14/2021

Amazing for all wedding stationary!

Bronx Design did an amazing job with all of our wedding stationary needs. Danielle sat down with us and we custom designed our invitation suite exactly how I had envisioned it. She helped make my vague vision for our wedding invitations into a reality. When it came time for our day-of stationary, I gave some general guidelines and Danielle came up with a beautiful design for our programs and placecards that matched the theme of our invitations perfectly. Bronx Design made the whole process so easy and everything came out beautiful and exactly how I had envisioned it. Danielle was super accommodating with all of our requests/edits and was prompt to reply to all of my emails. I would 100% recommend Bronx Design for all future invitation/paper needs!!!
    Tara M. Married on 06/25/2021

Excellent Invitation and Printing

Danielle was amazing to work with. She did all of our invitations, programs, placecards, welcome sign, menus etc. So fast, detail-oriented, beautiful designs utilizing custom artwork done by my cousin. Super reasonably priced. Can’t rave enough!!!

2914 Westchester Ave Bronx, NY, 10461
7184099874 (106)

Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
Location of (The Bronx Design Group)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding