Selden, Selden, NY 11784 Map · Phone number

About DK Wedding Designs

DK Wedding Designs is a bespoke design company from Selden, New York. They specialize in invitations and announcements for weddings and special events. From asking your friends and family to be part of your wedding party to thematically matching menus, table placards and name cards, owner Doreen Krakoff guides you through the selection and development process, to ensure you have right stationery for your big day.

DK Wedding Designs provides customized hand-crafted layered and pocketfold stationery for weddings and special events such as Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, engagement parties, quinceaneras, and other family announcements. For a special touch, Doreen integrates lace, satin, burlap, rhinestones, Swarovski crystals, glitter and shimmer cardstock. Services provided by DK Wedding Designs include:

• Consultations

DK Wedding Designs 3
DK Wedding Designs 4

Jamie · Married on 10/13/2018

Great communication!

Doreen from DK Designs was a pleasure to work with in designing my 10/13/18 wedding invitations. She provided free samples so I could see and feel the colors and textures of certain papers and made suggestions on color and invitation wording. Doreen provided multiple options for a reasonable price. My invitation were a great quality and I was very happy with how they turned out. They were even completed earlier than expected which was a bonus. I highly recommend DK Designs.

Sent on 10/20/2018

Amy · Married on 07/21/2018

I was BEYOND happy with my wedding invitations by Doreen! Doreen is a dream to work with. She is kind, patient, and very professional. From the start, she worked hard to make sure that I was happy with each step leading to the final product. She listened carefully to all of my ideas, sent me samples, and made adjustments until my vision was met. I absolutely LOVED the way my invitations turned out- they are beautiful, and she created them in an extremely timely manner so I could send my invitations out according to my timeline! We received so many compliments from our family and friends when they received their invitations. If you are looking for quality invitations or any other paper goods for your wedding day or special event, I highly recommend DK Wedding Designs!!!

Sent on 08/11/2018
    DK Wedding Designs 5
    DK Wedding Designs 6
    DK Wedding Designs 7
    DK Wedding Designs 8

Kim · Married on 06/01/2018

Doreen did our wedding invitations for our June 1 wedding and they were stunning!!!!! Working with Doreen was easy, she was flexible, had variety and great ideas. She was responsive and an absolute pleasure to work with. We've gotten tons of compliments about how gorgeous our invitations were and how different they are than anyone has seen. I highly recommend using Doreen! - K&N

Sent on 07/21/2018

Award

DK Wedding Designs FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, In-Person Consultations, Printing, Shipping

• Selden Selden, New York, 11784 See on map