Selden, NY 11784 Map · Phone number

About DK Wedding Designs

♥ DK Wedding Designs Specializes in customized hand-crafted Layered & Pocketfold Invitations using Lace, Satin, Burlap, Rhinestones, Swarovski Crystals, Glitter and Shimmer Cardstock ♥

♥ We also create matching Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Table Numbers ♥

img2090
img2025

12 Reviews for DK Wedding Designs

Amy · Married on 07/21/2018

I was BEYOND happy with my wedding invitations by Doreen! Doreen is a dream to work with. She is kind, patient, and very professional. From the start, she worked hard to make sure that I was happy with each step leading to the final product. She listened carefully to all of my ideas, sent me samples, and made adjustments until my vision was met. I absolutely LOVED the way my invitations turned out- they are beautiful, and she created them in an extremely timely manner so I could send my invitations out according to my timeline! We received so many compliments from our family and friends when they received their invitations. If you are looking for quality invitations or any other paper goods for your wedding day or special event, I highly recommend DK Wedding Designs!!!

DK Wedding Designs 1
    DK Wedding Designs 2
    DK Wedding Designs 3
    DK Wedding Designs 4

Kim · Married on 06/01/2018

Doreen did our wedding invitations for our June 1 wedding and they were stunning!!!!! Working with Doreen was easy, she was flexible, had variety and great ideas. She was responsive and an absolute pleasure to work with. We've gotten tons of compliments about how gorgeous our invitations were and how different they are than anyone has seen. I highly recommend using Doreen! - K&N

Catherine · Married on 12/30/2016

Doreen was amazing to work with! She was quick to respond and flexible as needed. My wedding invitations came out so beautiful I ended up having her make my place cards as well! People still talk about how pretty my invites were! I highly recommend!

Award

DK Wedding Designs FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, In-Person Consultations, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 75