The Bronx Design Group Reviews

View more information

• Whitney
    Whitney W. Married on 09/04/2021

Ultimate Professional and Visionary

Danielle S. is a consummate professional whose expertise and patience is out-of-this world. Her ability to take your initial design and transform it into a vision of a final product left me awed. I would certainly book Danielle and her team again for future events.
    Claudia R. Married on 08/14/2021

Amazing for all wedding stationary!

Bronx Design did an amazing job with all of our wedding stationary needs. Danielle sat down with us and we custom designed our invitation suite exactly how I had envisioned it. She helped make my vague vision for our wedding invitations into a reality. When it came time for our day-of stationary, I gave some general guidelines and Danielle came up with a beautiful design for our programs and placecards that matched the theme of our invitations perfectly. Bronx Design made the whole process so easy and everything came out beautiful and exactly how I had envisioned it. Danielle was super accommodating with all of our requests/edits and was prompt to reply to all of my emails. I would 100% recommend Bronx Design for all future invitation/paper needs!!!
    Tara M. Married on 06/25/2021

Excellent Invitation and Printing

Danielle was amazing to work with. She did all of our invitations, programs, placecards, welcome sign, menus etc. So fast, detail-oriented, beautiful designs utilizing custom artwork done by my cousin. Super reasonably priced. Can’t rave enough!!!
  • Jenna
    Jenna R. Married on 06/05/2021

Fabulous Family Owned Small Business

When it comes to planning a wedding things can quickly get out of hand and overwhelming! That is not the case with Bronx Design. We loved the unique customization and personalized service we received from Bronx Design! They took into account all of our requests and made amazing suggestions to create a design that best suited out venue and personal style! We worked with Danielle who was prompt and responsive at all times, including weekends. Can’t say enough wonderful things about Bronx Design, and we are looking forward to working with them again for any future printing needs.
  • Veronica
    Veronica T. Married on 05/13/2021

Wedding Invites

Danielle was amazing! And our invitations came out beautiful! She was very professional and worked with our budget.
    Benedetta D. Married on 06/28/2019

Attention to detail +++

I started working with The Bronx Design Group at my former employer but continued using them for my personal printing needs because they are the best! Danielle and Geri are so kind and helpful. The quality of their work is also great! Each printed piece was special to my day and I can’t thank them enough. Their attention to detail is unmatched.