351 Mere Point Road, Brunswick, ME 04011 Map · Phone number

About Pretty Flowers

Painting outside the lines' is a philosophy appreciated by many of Pretty Flowers' customers. Creating unique, natural, and unusual flower arrangements which compliment and enhance the moment, be it a wedding, party, or a special event in someone's life is what they do.

Amy and her team all have a degree in Fine Arts and are able to offer what their customers desire with an eye toward color, texture and movement. In order to find just the right ingredients, visits are made to local farms, the New England flower market, the woods of Maine, and Amy's own garden.

Pretty Flowers happily travels all over Maine and New England, and are always willing to fly wherever their talents are needed.

Follow Pretty Flowers on

Pretty Flowers 5
Pretty Flowers 6
Pretty Flowers 7

Jen · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly recommend Pretty Flowers!

Pretty Flowers was beyond amazing to work with for my wedding flowers! I discussed my my color palette, flowers I like and don't like, and provided some examples of bouquets that caught my eye and from there they took it and ran. When they provided me the initial quote it was actually much less than I had budgeted for flowers (just bouquets and boutonnieres) so I asked them if they'd recommend anything to add. They suggested centerpieces for the tables and quickly provided an additional quote. I am thrilled I decided to add the centerpieces as they were AMAZING. All of the flowers were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. It's been over a month since my wedding and guests are still telling me how beautiful the flowers were! Instead of preserving my bouquet I'm planning to reach out to Pretty Flowers to have them make me a new one around the time of my anniversary every year! Pretty Flowers is the best!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Tara · Married on 10/13/2018

stunning colors and textures!

I worked mainly with Eliza for the color pallet and planning for our wedding day. I went in with a couple ideas of what I liked and what I did like and from there she was able to create arrangements with colors I absolutely loved. As a bride who did change her mind a couple of times, Eliza was very understanding of our budget and working with me for what I wanted. I was blown away by my bouquet and our table arrangements at our wedding. Their creative style with colors and textures really came through and I could not recommend them more highly. Thank you so much to the team at Pretty Flowers!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Claudia · Married on 09/02/2018

There are no words to describe how amazing it was to work with Eliza and Amy. I do not know anything about flowers, but they were so patient and brainstormed ideas with me, explained how they could incorporate our woodsy feel with different types of arrangements, and sent me countless of pictures for inspiration. They were so easy to talk to and so sincere about what would be feasible and what wouldn’t be for our vision and budget. It was incredible to see how they brought to life what we discussed. They are so detail-oriented and SO talented!! All of our floral arrangements felt like they were part of a fairy tale; they were everything and more than we could've imagined. I cannot thank them enough!!

(I also have to say this because I was SO in love with it: My bouquet was amaaazingg!! Thank you SO much!)

Sent on 10/03/2018

Pretty Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 249.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• A Sweet Start
    A Sweet Start Wedding Officiants

Amy and her team craft some of the most unique, creative, eye-catching, gorgeous floral arrangements I've ever seen! I'm always blown away by the beauty of what they come up with. With Amy's long experience and depth of artistry, Pretty Flowers will create the most fabulous florals for your wedding!

• Overlook at the Point
    Overlook at the Point Mansion Weddings

Amy is very flexible, knowledgable and kind. I find working with her to be such a reward. Her visions and products are so unique and beautiful!

• Live Well Farm
    Live Well Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Pretty flowers will work magic with the flowers you have chosen to create an amazing atmosphere to add creative beauty wherever you get married!

• 351 Mere Point Road Brunswick, Maine, 04011 See on map
    207-798-5687 (Phone number)
    207-751-1825 (Other Phone Number)
    7 Days