We grow and arrange dozens of varieties of classic and heirloom flowers, including dahlias, zinnias, cosmos, statice, bachelor's buttons, love-in-a-mist, sunflowers, snapdragons, and more! We also love playing around with more unusual and quirky blooms, such as agrostemma, snow-on-a-mountain, and grasses like frosted explosion and Job's tears.
We like to describe our design style as vibrant, unpretentious, and wild. The vast majority of our flowers are field grown and while once in a while we will source some flowers from local gardens and farms for a special event, we never import flowers from outside the region.
Our flowers are organically-grown and never treated with chemicals, so breathe deeply into your bouquet and enjoy this gift from Mother Nature!
- Pre-arranged bouquets, in our vases/jars or ones you provide. We will work with you to design arrangements that fit your color scheme and personal style. We can deliver locally.
- Buckets of blooms and foliage. We provide you with the best of what’s in season.
- Edible flowers for decorating cakes and garnishing plates.
- A private workshop on basic floral design, which can be a special event in itself and/or an opportunity for you to gain more confidence before turning those buckets into arrangements!
- A combination of the above.
We do a limited number of events each season, so please contact us with a date and your ideas and we will respond promptly with our availability.