Lee's Floral Garden

Lebanon, ME View map

CALL US 207-457-6015 - We are full service florist Any and All occasions where flowers needed. Our wedding flowers are created with custom touch added for all individuals tastes, styles, needs and with any budget. Having a greenhouse on sight and variety of trees and shrubs help create most unique, natural, even spontaneous requests per our brides tastes...... Owner with over 25 years of floral design experience. We service surrounding areas of Lebanon, Sanford, Berwicks and Rochester NH, for everyday deliveries. We can set up wedding for long distance. Family owned and operated business.

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up

• Tiffany
    Tiffany Married on 08/28/2019

Stunning! Truly perfect

I cried when I saw my flowers. She caught my vision when I struggled to explain it. She just got it. And executed my vision perfectly!!!
    Jason A. Married on 04/29/2017
    What an absolutely amazing florist! We had the freshest, most beautiful flowers designed by Lee. She took our ideas and made them happen. Great prices, exceptional service and exceptional product. We cannot say enough good things about Lee's Floral Garden and the work she did. We buy all our flowers from Lee and trusted her with all of our wedding needs, and she hit a homerun!
    Alicia Married on 09/19/2015
    BEAUTIFUL flowers for my wedding! Couldn't have been happier. So friendly and very helpful with choosing flower options.

15 Union School Rd, Rt 202 Lebanon, ME, 04027
2074576015
207-457-1085

9 to 6 monday through Friday 10 to 3 Saturday Open sundays- Phone welcome on 24/7
Location of (Lee's Floral Garden)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding