Cincinnati, OH 45249 Map · Phone number

About Pretty Chic Events

Beauty..Love..Laughter.. Pretty Chic Events offers a personalized & boutique wedding experience. We strive to elevate your event from the "everyday" to the "once in a lifetime". With over a decade of experience and an unparalleled level of client service, you can expect an extraordinary celebration. Let us lead you effortlessly through this wonderful experience and let's have some fun!

c872228bd5246c0e 1528287582 d24c0dbd820f174c 1528287581 dc4dcd7f36bfb2cb 152828
Drink toast
rentals
c872228bd5246c0e 1528287582 d24c0dbd820f174c 1528287581 dc4dcd7f36bfb2cb 152828

9 Reviews for Pretty Chic Events

I provide entertainment for nearly 90 wedding receptions annually, so I consider myself qualified to accurately evaluate a vendor's performance.

Sheila Tillman / Pretty Chic Events gets my highest recommendation.

We recently worked together for an out of town wedding ceremony and reception. I knew early into the planning process that the event was going to run smoothly with Sheila as designer and coordinator. She presented the vendor team a detailed timeline that was well planned and extremely thorough. Sheila was lighting fast with her responses to my questions / concerns! The reception was perfect. Sheila's design ideas were fresh and beautiful. She was unflappable amidst the challenges that the venue presented.

On a personal note: Sheila is fun to work with, her contagious smile matches her personality.

Oh, if you are planning a wedding and think that you don't need a wedding planner - either a design specialist or just a day of assistant - trust me, you do!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Kara · Married on 06/04/2016

Sheila is AMAZING! If you book her for your event you won't regret it! One of our vendors cancelled days before our wedding and she worked tirelessly to find a backup. She even negotiated a better rate for us than what the backup typically offered. I don't think there are very many wedding planners who would work that hard for their clients! She also had an amazingly detailed day of timeline. It was over 20 pages! She thought of all of the things that I would have let slip through the cracks because she's a true professional and she's exceptionally talented! She also knew just what to say when I was stressed out or worried because she has so much experience.

Sent on 07/15/2016

Sheila is AMAZING! If you book her for your event you won't regret it! One of our vendors cancelled days before our wedding and she worked tirelessly to find a backup. She even negotiated a better rate for us than what the backup typically offered. I don't think there are very many wedding planners who would work that hard for their clients! She also had an amazingly detailed day of timeline. It was over 20 pages! She thought of all of the things that I would have let slip through the cracks because she's a true professional and she's exceptionally talented! She also knew just what to say when I was stressed out or worried because she has been there. You won't find a harder working more experienced planner!

Sent on 07/15/2016

Pretty Chic Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 750.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 3