202 W Main St., Sun Prairie, WI 53590 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Prairie Flowers & Gifts

Prairie Flowers & Gifts is a full service florist specializing in the most gorgeous weddings in the entire area. We work closely with all of our couples to create flowers and decor that uniquely express the couple.

5 Reviews for Prairie Flowers & Gifts

I can't say enough good things about the staff at Prairie Flowers and Gifts. Not only did they exceed my expectation in terms of floral arrangements, but they were patient with me and walked me through the flower buying process. We talked about price points, flower types and over all style - but none of it in a rushed way. This was a great experience, and I have returned to them many times after the wedding. They are wonderful, talented and just good people.

Prairie Flowers & Gifts did all our personal flowers for our wedding! The bouquets were absolutely gorgeous and delivered on time to our venue. All the corsages and bouts were labeled so we knew exactly who to give each one too.

While I was a DIY bride, including flowers, I called upon Prairie Flowers for some blooms I was unable to find wholesale. Not only were they supercool about getting them for me, they didn't seem offended when I said I was doing my own flowers. They contacted me promptly when the flowers arrived and were chatty and fun when I picked them up.

Prairie Flowers & Gifts FAQ