Arlington, Arlington, VA 22203 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Plan To Be Tied

Plan To Be Tied is an award-winning wedding planning company located in Arlington, Virginia that offers their services throughout Northern Virginia and Washington, D.C. They specialize in ensuring that your big day is everything you dreamed of. Plan To Be Tied is eager to serve and will help you whether you are in need of day-of services or something more thorough, such as full-service planning from day one.

Plan To Be Tied has experience planning for a variety of wedding events including ceremonies, receptions and rehearsal dinners. They can accommodate for a variety of wedding types, such as civil, cultural, destination, double, eco-friendly, military, non-religious and religious. The following are some of the typical services offered:

• Day-of coordination

Plan To Be Tied 1
Plan To Be Tied 2
Plan To Be Tied 3

Stephanie · Married on 05/10/2019

Organized, Responsive and Efficient!

I hired Amanda to be my month-of coordinator for my wedding and I am so grateful that I did! My husband and I both had a lot of family come from out of town for our wedding and soon it became apparent that coordinating the vendors, the bridal / groom's party and our families on our wedding day was going to be a huge undertaking. We had already hired most of our vendors and we had a good idea of what we wanted, but we weren't sure how to execute these ideas - this is where Amanda stepped in. From our first meeting, Amanda was organized and level-headed. She helped us to put together a preliminary schedule that became essential for the months leading up to the wedding. She was responsive to all of my random questions and very flexible when we ended up having to schedule our rehearsal for the week before our wedding, rather than the day before. On our wedding day, Amanda and her assistant, Jackie, took care of everything. We showed up to a beautifully decorated venue and she helped to wrangle everyone into place for our ceremony, our photos and the first dances / speeches. I can't recommend Plan to be Tied enough - I honestly don't know what I would have done without them!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Rachel · Married on 03/30/2019

SO worth it!

Throughout my whole wedding planning experience people constantly told me how "calm and relaxed" I was ESPECIALLY in the last month leading up to the wedding (because thats usually not a thing) and they were right. I was every bit confident and relaxed and I owe that to Amanda. Hiring her for our month/day of coordination was hands-down one of the best decisions I made. She is personable and so detail-oriented I truly felt so confident that everything was going to work out the way it was planned. She picked up on things I missed and made sure everything ran smoothly. I appreicated her flexibility in working with me in having a totally non-traditional wedding and her follow-up with all vendors. Her down-to-earth, assertive, and proactive approach to everything made wedding plannign a breeze for me. Thank you, Amanda!

Sent on 04/12/2019

• What is the hourly rate? $ 125.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Bombshell Blowouts
    Bombshell Blowouts Wedding Hair & Makeup

Amanda is the most on point, detail oriented person I know. From planning her own sweet 16 birthday party to planning your wedding, Amanda doesn't miss a thing! I've known her for over 10 years and I have to say that watching her follow her dream and help to create amazing, memorable weddings has been such a joy. Working with her is like being a part of a well oiled machine - everything is planned down to the second and nothing is forgotten. It's even more rewarding reading her reviews and seeing how much she's helped make peoples day perfect! I'm so excited for her to coordinate my wedding!!

• Total Exposure Band
    Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• Arlington Arlington, VA, 22203 See on map