4290 Germanna Highway, Locust Grove, VA 22508 Map · Phone number

About Pittman Florist

Welcome to Pittman Florist! Where our flowers are fresh & our merchandise is sassy! We are not the traditional florist, we have quite the flare flowing through our shop. We are full of ideas & our creativity has no end. If you haven't had a chance to stop by our shop, you need to plan a visit. Whether you are a flower lover or looking for a unique gift for yourself or someone else, there is something for everyone at Pittman Florist.

Follow Pittman Florist on

563984440437126006345243798552n
PittmanFlorist
563984440437126006345243798552n

11 Reviews for Pittman Florist

Katie · Married on 09/21/2013

Tammy did such an amazing job making my vision come alive! We had to move our ceremony inside and had little to no space and she worked her magic! I will forever remember the beautiful scene she created for us.

Sent on 10/15/2013
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 04/06/2013

Pittman Florist did an amazing job ob my wedding flowers! Tammy has an eye for detail and knows her flowers. She will meet with the bride as many times as needed and will ask all the right questions to make sure she knows what flowers will work for the bride and will make for a cohesive event. I could not have been happier with my flowers! I don't know how she did it but she combined luxury B&B/country chic/romantic wedding all into one while staying with my color theme and it looked beautiful!! She also stayed within my budget and would offer suggestions if what I wanted was going to go over...which I appreciated, there is nothing worse than a vendor "up-selling" you and not listening to your needs causing financial stress.

Thank you Tammy for making my ceremony and reception beautiful and full of flowers! I would highly recommend Tammy Pittman and Pittman Florist for any event, especially a wedding!

Sent on 05/28/2013

Allison · Married on 11/05/2011

I can't say enough great things about Tammy and Pittman Florist. It is a true family business and I felt that from our first meeting. Tammy sat down with me for almost 2 hours and designed a mock up of all of my flowers for the wedding. She has a wide variety in her shop but ordered whatever she didn't have. She showed me pictures of flowers that she thought would look great but she didn't have them in her shop that day. She suggested great ideas that fit our personalities perfectly as she got to know us during that first meeting. She did the bouqets, boutineers, and the flowers for the reception. We even got a beta fish in a flower vase for our sign in table. We brought home our wedding fish and he has made an excellent addition to our fish tank. Her husband and daughter came and did the setup with plenty of time and were just as professional. I would highly recommend Pittman Florist for all of your floral needs!

Sent on 11/29/2011