Flower Haven

Christiansburg, VA View map Visit website

$2,500 Typical Price

Flower Haven is a wedding florist in Christiansburg, Virginia, serving couples throughout the New River Valley and beyond. Owner, Melissa LaRose, is passionate about floral design and loves working with couples through every step of the process! Every item is handcrafted with the utmost attention to detail, as Melissa strives to add to the beauty of your day! She sources her blooms from local suppliers when possible, designing to reflect the changing seasons.

Flower Haven offers complimentary consultations to discuss ideas and visions of the day ahead. The florist designs personal florals for the wedding party and family, ceremony arrangements, arbor installations, and reception pieces. Flower Haven's services include delivery, professional set up, and a venue walkthrough before the wedding if needed. Clean up/tear down is also available if requested.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$25

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

• Breanna
    Breanna E. Married on 05/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

She was so easy to work with and made our day so magical!

Melissa was on top of it from the start, it was easy to tell her what we thought we wanted and even change our minds later. She had no issues with us tweaking things and she learned with us what we liked and helped make suggestions or asked questions that helped bring that day all together. The flowers day of were gorgeous and so many people told us how beautiful they were! Melissa was so kind and patient and did an amazing job transforming our venue! We 100% recommend doing business with her. Our photographers will not be able to get our photos to us until late august so we don't have any of those pictures to share yet, but I didn't want to forget to write a review! So the pictures are from my now father in law. Melissa did the arbor flowers, the bouquets of course, and our head table flowers in those pictures! I don't have pictures of the aisle markers and centerpiece arrangement.

Flower Haven's reply:

Breanna,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! I was honored to be a part of your special day, and it was a joy working with all of you on your vision! I was so glad Andrew was feeling well enough to enjoy the day!!
    Allison Married on 12/11/2021

Beautiful!

We had a wonderful experience working with Melissa for our December wedding! Our only request was that I didn't want any white flowers in the bouquets and man did she deliver! She was easy to work with and responsive, INCLUDING a last minute request to help us with some flowers to decorate our wedding cake! She nailed our color palette and really brought our vision to life!

Flower Haven's reply:

Allison,
    I am so happy you were pleased with the floral designs for your special day! I enjoyed getting to know you, as well as working with your lovely color palette!
  • Kaitlen
    Kaitlen Married on 05/26/2020

Beautiful arrangement

I messaged Melissa about a last minute bridal bouquet that I needed for my elopement. Melissa’s response was quick, and she was very kind, professional, and creative. She took my ideas and made a stunning bouquet! She used fresh, locally sourced flowers, and the result was more beautiful than I could have imagined! I would highly recommend Melissa to anyone!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Christiansburg, Virginia Christiansburg, VA, 24073
Location of (Flower Haven)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding