Flower Haven Reviews

4 Reviews for Flower Haven

• Paige

Paige Williams · Married on 10/06/2020

Wonderful!

Melissa is so wonderful to work with. She was so receptive to my ideas and brought my vision to life on my wedding day. I could not have imagined things going more perfect and she was a huge part of that. I 100% recommend Flower Haven!

Sent on 06/01/2020
  • Kaitlen

Kaitlen · Married on 05/26/2020

Beautiful arrangement

I messaged Melissa about a last minute bridal bouquet that I needed for my elopement. Melissa’s response was quick, and she was very kind, professional, and creative. She took my ideas and made a stunning bouquet! She used fresh, locally sourced flowers, and the result was more beautiful than I could have imagined! I would highly recommend Melissa to anyone!!

Sent on 05/30/2020
  • Sandi

Sandi Cox · Married on 10/12/2019

Pleasant and very professional

Melissa was wonderful to work with. My daughter told her exactly what she wanted and Meissa picked the perfect flowers in the colors for her special day. She also made sure everything arrived on time for pictures before the ceremony and stayed around to make sure it all looked just right. I would definitely recommend her and I feel that her prices are very reasonable.

Sent on 06/09/2020

Brittaney · Married on 09/22/2018

Wimmer Wedding 2019

Melissa with Flower Haven was exceptional! She went out of her way to make sure I had exactly what I invisioned on my wedding day! I couldn’t have asked for a better florist. Every detail was beautiful!

Sent on 05/30/2020