Coram, NY 11727 Map · Phone number

About Pink Peony Events

From brainstorming, crafting, and obsessing over every detail, Pink Peony Events is here to make your special day as memorable, personal, and unique as each event should be!

Please email us for information on all of our Pink Peony Packages at pinkpeonyeventsny@gmail.com

We look forward to hearing from you!

d1353c6d9a82e8a5 1359477854405 5518698248345233421622039200n
d1353c6d9a82e8a5 1359477854405 5518698248345233421622039200n

4 Reviews for Pink Peony Events

• Ash_Elaine

Ashley · Married on 08/01/2014

Marlo and Melanie are awesome! I legit did not have to worry about a thing on my wedding day (but of course I did). They were so helpful on my wedding day and the days leading up to it. I got stressed out about so many things, but they helped me to keep calm and focus on what was truly important. I would recommend these two without reservation !

Sent on 08/22/2014

Pink peony was amazing. Marlo and Melanie were able to execute my vision and made sure all the other vendors did as well. They went above and beyond so our day could be perfect- getting me into my dress, getting huge dirt out of my eye, moving pots of flowers so it would be symmetrical and decorating the cake. I could go on and on. I can't thank them enough for what they did the day of the wedding and all the time before that- answering all my little questions in such a timely matter.

Sent on 07/13/2014

Lisa · Married on 08/04/2013

Marlo and Melanie were absolutely wonderful. They helped with guidance throughout the whole planning process and kept me sane on the day of my wedding. Having them there made my life so much easier that day, to take care of little details. They were completely unintrusive, but always there when I needed them. I am so glad I hired them.

Sent on 10/03/2013

Pink Peony Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Eco-Friendly
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Style by Tara
    Style by Tara Wedding Hair & Makeup

Fun, friendly and creative....these girls are a class act! Their experience can help your wedding run smooth and beautiful!

• Coram, 11727 See on map