The Party New York

Greenport, NY View map Visit website

The Party New York is an event planning and design company based in Greenport, New York. Founder and creative director Lacy Karl has a passion for entertaining and is obsessed with the often over-looked details. She will ensure your wedding looks picture perfect and that you and your guests have the best day ever.

From full service planning to month of coordination, all of our packages are completely customized to accommodate the size and complexity of your event. We are based on the North Fork of Long Island but offer our services throughout New York and beyond!

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Jessica C. Married on 10/01/2021

The best planner!

Lacy is a gem in the crazy wedding industry: kind, willing to listen to the client, incredibly detail oriented and always truthful during the planning process. The day of was incredibly smooth and fun. I highly recommend her!
    Ruby Y. Married on 02/15/2020

TPNY is the Best!!!

I can't even find the words to say how grateful I am to the Party New York for making my wedding a stress free dream come true! Lacy has the most calming presence and she is true pro when it comes to entertaining. Her and her staff listened to our wants and needs and executed seamlessly. Our guests had the most wonderful time. Thank you TPNY - I will recommend you to everyone!
    Sophia K. Married on 10/21/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Lacy made my day beautiful and perfect!

Like everyone else, I was very overwhelmed about how to decor my wedding venue as I was preparing for the wedding in Manhattan while I was living in a different state. Lacy from the Party New York was very thorough and calm while preparing all these decorations. She was very understandable with my budget. Not only she made it work as what I've dreamt for my wedding around my budget, but also beautifully! Our communication was very clear, quick, and easy through face to face meeting, email, text and call. I was able to send her lots of photos of what I wanted.
    On my wedding day, the ceremony was supposed to be held outdoor rooftop, but this windy/cold NY weather didn't allow us to have it done like we've planned. So we had to change the place to hold the ceremony. When I walked in, I was surprised with how much I liked the setting even with the last minute change. Everything was perfect.
    Bouquet, boutonniere, wedding arch, and table decor... everything was perfect! She really did a good job. I don't know how many times I told her on my wedding day that I really loved the setting and she knew exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend to work with them if you are looking for someone who can assist you for your wedding thoroughly! Thanks again!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Lacy Karl
Lacy Karl
Founder

I have a technical design background and a serious passion for entertaining. I was immediately drawn to working in the wedding industry because I love creating special moments for special people. Problem solving is my specialty and I pride myself in giving my clients the perfect day that they will cherish forever.

The Foundry
Ramscale Studio
4.7 out of 5 rating , 4 Reviews
路 Rooftop Weddings

Greenport Greenport, NY, 11944
Location of (The Party New York)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding