401 Sabine, Austin, TX 78723 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 34
  • Real Weddings 1

About Pink Avocado Catering

Pink Avocado Catering is a well-known catering company from Austin, Texas. This beloved catering company began as a one-man business in 2006, and has since grown and evolved into a seven-person catering team. This talented team of individuals uses their experience and passion for food and service in every wedding they cater. Pink Avocado Catering strives to make your vision a reality. Allow them to give you an unforgettable, one-of-a-kind catering experience for your special day.

Pink Avocado Catering will coordinate with you to make sure every catering aspect is covered from beginning to end. With professional servers and experienced bartenders, your wedding celebration will be perfect for you and your guests. Pink Avocado Catering offers assistance with vendor referrals, rentals and bar services. Their specialty bar services include:

• House liquor
  • House beer
  • House wine
  • Premium liquor
  • Specialty beer
  • Specialty wine
  • Champagne toast

Cuisine
Pink Avocado Catering offers completely customizable menus to reflect your vision and your taste. Their dishes will please everyone in the room, from tasty appetizers to savory entrees and everything in between. Whether you desire traditional home-style recipes or a more cultural fare, Pink Avocado Catering will develop the perfect menu to reflect you and your vision. With the freshest ingredients and talented chefs, each dish will be carefully crafted to design a one-of-a-kind spread sure to please you and your guests. Some of the cuisine styles offered include:

• African

Pink Avocado Catering 7
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Ashburn · Married on 06/01/2019

Best. Food. Ever!

We are so fortunate to have Pink Avocado as our wedding caterer. They created a custom menu for us - and when I say custom, I mean they prepared some Venezuelan food AND BBQ/typical Texas flair items because we wanted a "Tex-Ven" wedding. People are still telling me how absolutely delicious the food was! And we agree! Of course, we are biased but we believe they served the best food we've ever had at a wedding. Everything was delicious and perfectly cooked! We also had the pleasure of working with Becca - she is a rockstar and made all our menu needs and wants happen for us. We are so glad we chose Pink Avocado and cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 04/27/2019

Delicious food and professional service

We hired Pink Avocado for our wedding and we were both so happy we did! We had 80 guests and a buffet wedding and used their bartending services as well. I am from Houston and Becca was incredibly easy to work with over email and she worked with all of our requests. She even helped me weigh pros and cons and pricing of buffet vs. plated or family style services.
    I knew we had made the right choice when my mom and I came for our tasting. Everything was presented so beautifully, and it tasted even more amazing than it looked. Everyone warned me ahead of time that I would barely eat at my wedding, but that was not the case for us! We were served first to make sure we ate and thoroughly enjoyed our food. They even prepared leftovers for us to enjoy the next day. I could not sing higher praises for the beautiful food and service they provided for us and our guests!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Pink Avocado Catering FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? African, American, Asian, British, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, French, German, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor

Real Weddings

• Olive & Belle Events
    Olive & Belle Events Wedding Planners

If you are looking for delicious, look no further. Pink Avocado makes wedding catering simple and over-the-top yummy. As a fellow wedding professional, I enjoyed working with Pink Avocado to make a bride and groom's wedding day menu dreams come to life and will be looking for an excuse to work with them again in the future. They were always super prompt and responsive and focused on making the wedding day experience seamless for the bride, groom and guests alike. These guys are drool-worthy.

• Thirty Day Dash
    Thirty Day Dash Wedding Planners

Pink Avocado is absolutely amazing! We've had the privilege to work with them on several occasions; their food is top notch and the quality of service is among the best. They are a great addition to any event and we look forward to working with them more in the future!

• The Wedding Belles
    The Wedding Belles Wedding Planners

I am a wedding planner and have been lucky enough to work with Pink Avocado on several occasions. Their staff is outstanding, and their food is absolutely amazing. I cannot say enough good things about them. My wedding couples have always had their expectations exceeded. You will not be disappointed!! Highly recommended.

• 401 Sabine Austin, Texas, 78723 See on map